Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

I made some caps of the clip 'Shout Shout Shout' and Emily looks so gorgeous in the next episode , too bad she's in all black ... again :shifty:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I think in this one she looks really concerned , gosh, I can't wait for Monday :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
  2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I agree with Hiphugger17 :D No news are good news! I don't know what I'd do if she left the show, I really don't. She's one of the main reasons I watch the show, not the only one, of course ;)

Yeah, she looks sooooo gorgeous in the next episode,
    she rocks on the shotout :D

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  3. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

She's got that don't mess w/me look. Love that look.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok so this might seem like an odd question and a vague one.....does anyone remember in which epsiode Calleigh is testing a tool in order to catch a suspect and she gets these flakes or shavings in her hair while testing the tool as it would the suspect

And to be sure her findings are correct she cuts a piece of her hair to test the shavings.

I told you it was vague!! :lol: Does anyone remember what ep this was? I wanna say it was in either season 1 or 2 but I can't be sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated b/c this is beginning to piss me off!! :lol:

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ It might have been 'Not Landing' in season 2. Calleigh drilled a hole into some metal to match the tool marks and got shavings inside the protective goggles she was wearing, which was how they were able to break the case (I'm not sure the shavings were what broke the case, but the DNA left on the goggles by the suspect wearing them -- that's what I remember anyway).

Hopefully that helps somewhat, lol.

I think I do remember her cutting off a piece of her hair at some point on the show but I can't for the life of me remember what episode -- if any, it was. :lol:

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

It's 3x16 - "Nothing to lose".
    While Horatio & Delko are investigating on Alexx's kidnapping, Ryan & Cal are investigating on the fire in the Everglades.

She's testing the bullets of a peculiar rifle & she has to literally create them.
    Once she has created them she has to test them to see if they match w/ that rifle & if that rifle was used.
    OFC, those kinds of bullets have some flakes or something like this which fly in the air & tend to go towards the hair.
    She notices it & she cuts some hair off so that she can match the shavings w/ the ones the suspect has on his har.

Don't worry, I was in the same exact situation you were & I wondered the same exact thing last year :lol:

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Awesome!!! Thank you sooo much. And as soon as you began describing the ep...it totally clicked for me and I remembered!

Thanks again :D

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Hey guys, why don't we continue with the 'crazy' question again? It's been fun :lol:

Ok, here's mine:
    How do you think it's Calleigh's house? Without beeing the bedroom and bathroom that we saw in 7x21, like the others rooms and also outside? Do you think that's an apartment or a house? Do you think she has a garden and a swimming pool? You know that kind of things :p

9. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

i think she'll have a small pool and hot tub. and 2 little yorkie's with pink bows in their hair.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're welcome :thumbsup:

Hey they weren't crazy at all :lol:

First let me talk about this little particular of her bedroom/bathroom
    [​IMG]
    When is she going to use a rocking horse? :guffaw:

Ok, since her shower was a little bit disgusting, for my personal taste, & most of American people has wallpapers in their house, I do think she has lots of wallpapers around her house, mostly black or grey. Hey she has a black bathroom, so we can't claim something colourful from her house :lol:.
    Also I expect lots of flowers & windows around her house.

To me, it's just a mixture between modern & old fashioned house.

As for the kind of house, I'm pretty sure it's a house also b/c, as far as I know, she's the most wealthy member of the lab. If I'm not mistaken, she's lives in such a wealthy part of the city where every house has a swimming pool :p.
    So, I highly doubts she lives in an apartment :p

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Clearly she isn't happy in both of these caps. This episode looks so intense and its clear on her face. She looks like she's out for blood. Hey, I'd be exactly the same way if it had to do with my man.

Even so mad, she's gorgeous. I think I like the black on her in this ep because it gives her a rugged, no mess-taking, look :lol: Get that?? At least its not a suit.

12. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

:lol: you know what ? when I saw that rocking horse I was totally surprised :eek: I mean, I never thought our bullet girl could have a thing like that in her house .
    I don't like the wallpaper she has in the wall outside her room but I totally love the bathroom design, it has a lot do to with her , you know, black :lol:
    I also think she lives in a house with swimming pool for the same reasons as Florry .
    I'm sure I know one person that would be very happy if she had swimming pool :p

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, they weren't, but I didn't think of any word that matched :lol:

Oh gosh :guffaw::guffaw:
    I didn't notice that :lol: It cracked me up :guffaw:

Oh you didn't make a smilie like mine:guffaw:
    Actually, I liked her bathroom :lol: I like modern things, and that bathroomwas really modern, so I like it :)

I agree with you with how wealthy Cal is and that's a house and she has an swimming pool.
    I think she has living room filled with fun things, though I think, she doesn't have much free time, but, I guess it's always like that, who doesn't have much free time, have a big house filled with fun things to do, IDK :lol:

I'm wondering if she also has a shooting range in her garden? :shifty: :lol:

Talking about shooting ranges, I also wonder where she has her gun vault? She said to Ryan that her house she was gonna move her gun vault to her bedroom, so maybe it's there :)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh gosh I totally forgot to put the smile :lol:.

Ok here's my theory about the rocking-horse. She sometimes pretends to be a cowgirl chasing some American Indian people :guffaw:.
    Sorry but that's how my 4 years old cousing uses the rocking-horse :lol:

Really? I've never heard something like this. Are you sure about it? :lol:
    Anyway I haven't seen any GSR in her bedroom or over her clock, so I highly doubt she has a gun-vault there.

I can imagine her keeping her guns in room which normally would be used as a the laundry. Instead of the washing machine, she has her guns :lol:

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, my 3-years-old cousin use the rocking-horse too, it was me who give it to him :lol:

[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, now I've sure :lol: It was in 4x16 when Ryan and Calleigh disagreed about Alexx's actions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.