CSI New York Sites

Please be careful with this discussion. Note that discussion of illegal downloading of episodes is not allowed. From the Board Rules:

Intellectual Property: As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.
Thank you.

^I took a quick look at the message board, I guess it must be very new by the lack on posts on it. :)

Anyway, in my random searches I came across a little AJ Buckley website (Adam Ross - my favourite lab geek). I think it might be his official website but I'm not sure...It has general biography stuff and some pics etc.

AJ Buckley

Oh, thank you so much for the link, Elsie!!! It's a very complete site, and well designed too :)

--

For those who likes D/L
I have stumbled across this website for the shipping : Stolen-Glances.com ! The site has almost everything : screen caps, quotes, information on both actors and characters, pictures of the actors, media section, forum, ... :thumbsup:

Stopping here to mention a blog I follow regularly, the [edited out link]!... The author of the blog often post pictures of the Giovinnazo! :D Follow the rabbit hole : [edited out link]

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopping here to mention a blog I follow regularly, the [edited out link]!... The author of the blog often post pictures of the Giovinnazo! :D Follow the rabbit hole : [edited out link]

I edited out the links you posted as the site you linked to openly blasts this site and the moderators. Posting the link would only cause problems and I want to keep those problems separate from the board.

Thank you.

This message goes to the people from France, Québec or any other region that speaks French... do you know a good forum in French about the show? Thanks! :D

Does anyone know any sites that have updated screencaps of season five? I know csi-caps.com but they really don't have any. :confused:

Back