Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Wow everyday new facts which I rather don't like.:wtf:

I have to admit that it's really true, he definitely said Eric get badly injured. He said it a bit quietly and that's the reason I didnt' hear it when I was watching it for the first time. :eek:
    And now I'm really mad, why are they doing it to us:confused:? What they want to achive with this, beacuse for me it's just stupid and it does not lead to anything meaningful. Because what good can come off from such a bad situation? It only makes Eric and Calleigh suffer.:scream:
    I guess now we can be sure there'll be a cliffhanger and most likley it will have something to do with Eric and his injury. If I remeber corectly A.Donahue said once that there'll be some repercussions becauseof E/C relationship so maybe this is it. Calleigh thinks she might shoot him, he's badly injured and we don't know who hurt him. I still don't like it at all, but it seems this summer will be seriously long.:(

2. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

Oh no...That's not good news but I guess I was expecting him to get hurt. Now let's just hope it's not by Calleigh's doing. If he is in fact missing because the mob "took" him then I guess it's possible that they did a number on him. I really don't want a cliffhanger. Just as the rest of you I also don't want to be wondering all summer, that's just too much.
    I really hope everything will work out for Cal and Eric. I just don't know what to think anymore about what could of will happen. I wish it would air already :).

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

He did say that!! You really can't hear it unless you listen closely or watch the video a few times. Thanks texmex327, ArizonaGirl, & JoannaRose897 for pointing this out :thumbsup:

He couldve gotten badly injured during the shootout, but not by Calleigh. Maybe it was Ryan :confused: Or the Russian mob they were shooting at:confused: He couldve gotten caught in the crossfire. I just hope the cliffhanger isnt too serious because I don't think I could watch Calleigh losing it out of guilt, than we fade to black...:( If he gets kidnapped and hurt by the Russian mob, at least that's not through Calleigh's doing and we could breathe a little easier.

Monday will be here soon ;)

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ahh......the suspense is killing me :scream:

What if Ryan shoots Eric? :confused: I don't want Calleigh to be the one who shoots him. That is not going to go well in their relationship. :scream: Although, Eric could use that to his advantage. Everytime they argue he could say that she shot him..:lol:.

Let's say that everything goes ok in the finale...(because in my world it will be)

What are your hopes for Eric & Calleigh in Season 8? If they are not found out by Monday's episode, when do you expect their relationship to come out in the open?

5. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I think their relationship will be outed in the first or second episode of next season, especially if Calleigh loses it in the finale on Monday. She usually keeps her cool so her co-workers are going to wonder what's up and start to suspect something--if they haven't already.

My hope for Season 8 is they continue to grow as a couple and build a strong unbreakable bond. A part of me would love to see Calleigh offer Eric a key to her house or vice versa. I guess I just want to see them survive.

But in TV land, that doesn't make for good drama. :rolleyes:

So as long as they are together, I'll be a happy girl next season. :thumbsup:

6. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I just want them to be happy without any drama for a while. I want them to continue to flirt and check each other out occasionally. I would like to see them work with other people more, but I still want the two of them to work together often enough. It would be nice to see Eric do something sweet, like leaving a rose in Calleigh's locker.

I think their relationship "outing" could go two different ways. I think it could happen early in Season 8. That wouldn't surprise me. But it also wouldn't surprise me if whatever chaos in the finale makes them a little more cautious, and therefore they get really, really good at not being obvious. Ryan already knows, and probably Natalia, maybe Valera, Travers, and Dave know. Horatio and Frank may eventually figure it out, but it might not get to IAB for quite a while.

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Adam was soooo hot in the video with his glasses!:drool:
    So if Eric gets badly injured I don't think it will be Calleigh that shoots him if he gets shot. I don't mind if Eric is injured as long has Calleigh and him don't split up, he dies, or leaves CSI, if he does end up in hospital we will posibly get some nice hiphugger scenes! but why the hell have him injured again he already got shot and Calleigh got smoke inhalation! It's time they just let them be and enjoy each others company and of course give us lots of awesome hiphugger scenes!! But I'm afraid this is going to be a very long summer!

8. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

I don't see Ryan shooting Eric. Please don't let that happen it would just mean that a lot more folks would already mad at Eric and I think he has enough animosity being thrown his way. Personally, I hope they don't go the injured or missing route. It's been said before but bears repeating. Calliegh went missing, So did Ryan who also got tortured. Why would they combine the two and then add a life or death injury on top of it? :rolleyes: Why, Why, Why can't they just leave these guys alone and let them fade into the background for a little bit. I do remember Eva La Rue also said that the finale was about one of the girls and it's NOT who you think. That could only mean Yelina since Tara is gone and that means the only other two you would think of would be Natalia or Calleigh. I think there might be two things going on here. Eric missing/hurt whatever and Yelina also hurt/missing or worse.

I do think that E/C will be outed in the finale and we'll see the results of that outing early Season 8. My hopes for them in season 8 is that they do remain intact as a couple and friends and somehow work it out. With that being said I also hope that TPTB start mixing these guys up and change the E/C moments to one or two every few episodes. They've gotten enough bad press by the fans who don't like it that TPTB needs to take it down a notch or start involving the other characters a whole lot more. They need to do a whole lot more Natalia, Ryan and Frank storylines and just let E/C hang in the background and be happy. These two characters have had enough drama to last a while so they could stand to go half a season maybe more without any drama for a while. It's time to let the other characters shine for a while. I love my E/C but I don't want TPTB getting any grand ideas about breaking these guys up because the others aren't getting enough attention. Too much to ask? Yeah probably but one can hope. :)

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

AMEN :thumbsup:

I am 'ok' with Eric being injured. I personally think they do it a little too much. It makes it look like the only way they can get Adam a storyline or in the forefront is to injure him. And for the fact that now it is getting a little old. I hate to say it, but it is. It is also very cliched on some levels.

I honestly don't know if Cal is going to be the one to injure him. I wouldn't be surprised b/c something like that is right up this shows alley. I think Cal's torment throughout the ep will be the not knowing whether she did hit him or not. Again, her shooting him, even accidentally, imo is also cliched...but that is what this show is known for ;) Also it seems a little predictable that they show us her aksing if she hit him in promo and it coming it true. They went out of their way to tell and show us that ALL the evidence leads to her shooting him....anyone else feel like they are pushing that just a little too much??

I just keep going back to why does she ask Sharova if it is Eric's blood or if she hit him if he supposed to be with his father? The way she asks him the question is the way someone asks a follow up question to a "where is he or why isn't he here?" type of question. Which would then make her line of questioning make sense imo....he answers it is not his blood and she asks if it is Eric's and H wants to know where he is. Now, if the "near miss" is her missing him with the bullets, Sharova would answer in this situation that it IS Eric's blood...to which she asks did I hit him? Then of course you again get H asking where Eric is. Cal asking someone as she comes running up if she hit Eric wouldn't, imo come out in quite the same tone as it does in the promo...it definately says to me that is asking some specfically if she hit him not just running up on the scene and asking the nearest person who is near him if she hit him....get what I mean?

I could totally be wrong and am the first to admit that nothing with this show can be figured out logically half the time but it just seems that if you watch the promo, logically it seems to work that way. Also, in the promo where H is pulling Sharova out of the car, the driver's side door is open but there is no one there....we don't see Eric at all. and if Eric were there Cal would be running to him and not Sharova

I also don't think they will be outed. I DO think Ryan will get confirmation the "feeling" he has about them...he may not outright ask but Cal's demeanor will soo confirm his suspcions. As for someone saying it outloud...I think that will be reserved for early next season. If Eric is missing, then possibly in the premiere or one of the eps that quickly follow b/c of the emotional strain the finale will put on them, it might be said outloud and their secret will be out. There is too much going on in the finale for it to happen. Whether it be matter of factly or thought out...imo there is just too much happening...we would get dizzy just trying to keep up with everything!! :lol:

Did any of that make sense? cuz it did in my head :lol:

And in all honestly, IDK what to think anymore!! :lol:

Ok so this might seem like an odd question and a vague one.....does anyone remember in which epsiode Calleigh is testing a tool in order to catch a suspect and she gets these flakes or shavings in her hair while testing the tool as would the suspect when he/she performed the same action. And to be sure her findings are correct she cuts a piece of her hair to test the shavings. At least I think.

I told you it was vague!! :lol: Does anyone remember what ep this was? I wanna say it was in either season 1 or 2 but I can't be sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated b/c this is beginning to piss me off!! :lol:

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Nice question. I believe they will be outed in the season finale, but if they are not, I think it will be in the first episode of the season 8. My hopes for them? A lot of lighthearted moments, flirting, eye sex, a love scene (please, please, writers, give us a love scene, how can you look at the people as hot as EP and AR and not five them at least a really hot make up session).

It made sense to me. ;)

I know I already said this (several times), but I have the need to say it again. I really believe that Calleigh and Eric will be okay after this. I still don't believe that writers would do something so stupid as to have Calleigh shoot Eric. Maybe Sharova will want to torture Cal, and that's why he will maybe tell her that the blood on his shirt is Eric's (and that could be the cliffhanger), but I think that in season 8 we'll realize that he was just messing with her. Or nothing is as it seems, and in the scene where Calleigh is crying we'll see Eric and she'll see that he's okay and she'll run to him and they will hug and out themselves that way. I know that EC haters would have whole summer to bash and trash EC after that, but I wouldn't allow anyone to ruin my summer if everything turns out to be okay with Calleigh and Eric. I want summer full of EC fluff fics and nice "what will happen next to our favorite couple" conversations on this thread.

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

What I'd really want to see the most is them being ok no matter what happens in the finale. I truly hope they won't break up even if there will be some issues they would have to deal with.
    Then in the next season I'd like to see them decide to live together. And maybe closer to the end of the season even engagement. I don't have to see the engagement, but it'd be nice if one day we could see a diamond ring on Calleigh's finger, because I'm sure we all would know what that means.;)
    And of course I still haven't change my mind and seriously would like to see a properly done hot love scene between Eric and Calleigh. After what looks rather intense and not necessarily good for us season finale there should be some reward in the next one in the form of fierce and passionate scene involving naked Eric and Calleigh:devil:, and I completly don't care where it would be, in bed, against the wall, in the car, I'm sure we all can use our imagination in this area:lol:.

12. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Looks like a very exciting, action-packed, high-tension episode, especially for our couple. Monday can't get here any sooner.

For once I can say the CTV promo is better than the CBS one.
    There's so much going on, and promos are meant to hype it up and they usually mislead us too! It's hard to say but I think when Sharova says it's not his blood, it could mean:

-blood on him could be Eric's or Yelina's or one of the Russian mobsters
    -or Sharova is hurt and the blood is his but he says it's not his, maybe he means it metaphorically that it's the blood of the Russians, that he bleeds for the Russian mob or the way of the Russian mob lifestyle...iDK, that just came to me now

The sequence of the scenes in the promo could be out of order but when H asks where are they, he could be referring to Eric and his dad, but since Yelina is deep into this mess, perhaps he's referring to Eric and Yelina? Maybe they're both kidnapped by the Russian mob and poor Calleigh is all upset thinking she's shot and injured or killed Eric while H at that same time is also worried about Yelina's safety. I have a feeling Yelina's just as much trouble as Eric. I think his dad got dumped behind and since the mob has apparently turned on each other, they probably decide that both Eric and Yelina would make better bait or collateral instead after Ivan is killed?

This may be a dumb question, but I can't remember why in the world there was a hit on Eric in the first place. Why did the russians hire Yelina to kill him again? Was it b/c his bio dad thought Eric was just a cop snooping on him/the mob when Eric was only just looking into his paternity background?

The promos says 2 officers turn bad, I think they're referring to Yelina and Eric but they are misleading us again b/c I seriously can't see Eric 'turning bad'. How can he suddenly turn bad without his girlfriend picking up on this since getting together? Cal is a smart cookie and she would have sensed something was wrong or if Eric was turning to the dark side before this episode. I think out of his strong sense of family, he's trying to help his dad to get on the straight and narrow but failed as now both are in deep doo doo. I agree Yelina is in trouble now b/c she never followed thru on the hit on Eric. Besides, Eric loves Cal, he would never do anything do hurt her or put her in harm's way, that's why he lied to her in the last episode so she won't get involved (but he told her later anyway that he was talking to his dad).

I always thought Cal would be caught in the middle of this since she's the one who pleaded to Eric to drop this and not get involved with his dad. Now that it looks like she doesn't get injured but Eric does. Haven't they had Eric shot so many times before, so many that I've lost count! I wish they would be more inventive than this, sigh.

Regardless whether Cal did shoot Eric or his dad, I know he'll forgive her and work it all out. They just get each other and trust that the other was only trying to do the right thing. Hey, what's better than make-up sex for these two? :devil: I do feel bad for Cal, not knowing if she has injured or killed Eric (but we all know he's not dead). I think it's Cal's turn to see a shrink now. Her tough exterior walls are tumbling down and has a hard time keeping it together now that the love of her life could be badly hurt or dead.

As for their outing, there's so much going on in the finale, what's one more revelation? Just like in Smokes Gets In Your CSIs, it would be evident to those around them that Cal's relationship with Eric is more than friends based on her questioning and reaction about Eric's whereabouts and safety. The girl is a basket case after the shootout and on the verge of tears over Eric, if not crying! But there's only so much they can fit in 45 minutes so I won't be surprised if they held off and have them outed in the Season 8 premiere

Aaaahhh, i'm going stir crazy trying to figure this one out.

Sorry for the rambling, I haven't been able to be on here as much as I want to be and I'm cramming all my thoughts in one post.

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I think that after seeing Cal's reaction in the finale, nobody will have a doubt about the dept of E/C relationship. However, I don't think it will be out in the open till season 8. There's simply not enough time for that in the finale, since it's such an action packed one.
    I have to admit that I enjoy anything envolving E/C, even heavy duty drama. However, I'de love to see a nice love scene between Cal and Eric. Like somebody else said earlier, they are such a HOT couple :drool:( the hottest and best looking one on tv IMO), and I think it's a real shame that the show's not taking advantage of that -a real waste of "hottness":lol: ...hahaha.
    Finally, I'd like to see them stay together working things out, surmounting any obstacle thrown in their way... Hey if they don't make it ( they're best friends, they love, respect, understand, support and trust each other), no other couple has a chance in hell to succeed...

14. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I'm going to have to agree with a few people here and say that both Eric and Yelina could be missing. In the extended promo, we see Horatio hovering over the guy that hired Yelina to kill Eric, asking him where "they" were. Since Horatio finds Sharova, he could be talking about Eric and Yelina. We know that Eric is injured, but how?? Since they hired a stunt double for Adam, it could mean he got hurt by doing something else, not by a gun, and especially not by Calleigh's shooting. She does know she shot at the car, but it doesn't mean it hit Eric. If that is the case, I'm hoping it was only a graze.

This is really making me crazed and I feel like I'm going in circles :rolleyes: Can't wait for tomorrow!

What are your hopes for Eric & Calleigh in Season 8? If they are not found out by Monday's episode, when do you expect their relationship to come out in the open?

My hopes for Eric and Calleigh are for them to get out of this chaos fine and move past it to keep building a stronger union. Although I think Ryan and Horatio will find out by Monday's episode, I don't want their relationship to come out in the open until next season. It could mean trouble in the premiere, if we get a cliffhanger, though. I could see IAB finding out maybe at the end of episode 1 and going after them in episode 2 or 3. It will be interesting to watch how they will handle this as a couple. I'm hoping everything works out and they, again, move past all of this. What I'm wishing is for Calleigh's emotions not to get the best of her
    while Eric is hurt or missing.
    It will be apparent to a lurking Stetler that she can't remain professional throughout all this, and her emotions and relationship with Eric is affecting her work. Knowing the mind of Stetler from watching CSIM all these years, he's likely to use that against them in order to break them apart.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I have to say that the idea of Eric being shot for the 5th time does not amuses me. First when he was with Marisol (the episode where she gets killed), then twice when he almost died (he was shot in the head and in the leg) then in DeLuca Motel when the bullet grazed his arm and now on monday if he does get hit. It's too much, give him a break.

I agree that if he indeed gets hit I don't think it will be by Calleigh's hand and that we'll be left the whole summer believing that it was. The promos have made it so obvious that I'm inclined to believe that him getting hurt will be the result of any reason possible except by Calleigh shooting him (though if she did end up hitting him I have to agree with texmes in that he will not let her live it down and I can just hear him always teasing her with "you're the one that shot me" :lol:). So I'm afraid that Eric laying somewhere hurt without anyone knowing where he is and us believing Cal hit him is the way this will all go down like.

I don't think that they will be outed tomorrow (though I do think Ryan will have his confirmation and maybe Horatio too) but most probably we'll have their official outing on the first episodes of season 8. I also think that after all this drama and Cal believing she hurt him and going crazy not knowing where he is they'll just be so happy to be together again that their relationship will survive and has a good chance of continuing.

The other side of the coin would be her telling him that it's too difficult and complicated and that he lied to her again and that she just can't do it but IDK I just don't believe that will happen. I think she knew that it would be complicated when she decided to give them a chance and that she won't give up on them after their first real test. The lying issue is probably a little more serious but if he insists it was for her safety I think that she will end up forgiving him and making him swear that he won't do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.