George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I guess I'm not the only one who missed Nick in that episode from last night... I mean, okay he had a bad back and he needed this surgery but I'm sure that if tptb would have wanted a team episode with all the cast members they would have found a way for some Nick moments.
    They could have filmed that epi earlier or something like that... so I don't think it's just because George had his surgery that we didn't get to see him that often in the epi :(

Yeah it's somewhat cool that Nick made this trip to Honululu for studying bugs :) But somehow it's also very sad that he still thinks that much of Grissom even the bugman treated him like garbage for a long time...

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

For weeks now I've been expecting less Nick in the episodes. I guess that's why I'm not disappointed that he was only there for less than a minute.

I said it in the All In episode thread and I'll say it here. I'd rather have him miss most of the season finale in a dismal, non-memorable season than miss most of the season premier for the next season if by missing most of this episode it gives him a better chance of being close to 100% when they start filming in July. There's ever the chance that TPTB will listen :)guffaw:) to the fans and there will be less Langston therefore leaving more room for Nick, Catherine, and Greg. (I can dream can't I?) And if that happens then George will need to be as close to 100% as he can possibly be.

Susan

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I wasn't really disappointed in the lack of Nick, as I expected it too. But I was disappointed in the episode itself. Although I'm glad it wasn't a nutty cliffhanger, I still think it could have packed more of a punch for a finale.

On a side note, I went to the filing cabinet at work today and *gasp*! Someone had laid papers over Nick! I cleared my throat very loudly, and Amy removed them ASAP. :lol: There are rules to follow, people! Don't cover up Nick!

4. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

I couldn't bbelieve that nearly four years after Nick was kidnapped, buried alive and nearly killed by fire ants, that he would want to be the lab's new 'bug man' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. However, I think he had gotten through the fear of bugs through therapy and being in Grissom's office.

Also, with Nick's brief appearance in the season finale, I somehow understood that it was around that time George had his surgery.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here's another interview from Monte Carlo. I don't believe we've seen it yet. If we have there's no reason to not just enjoy his voice. :adore: Yes I'm crazy. I don't remember anything he said I just enjoyed listening to his voice. Plus we get to see more of him in that verrryyy nice black tux. :drool:

He had a dream of being a fighter pilot? :wtf:

Monte Carlo

If the unused pics from the TV Guide sexiest issue come out like interviews from Monte Carlo are we should be finding more for years to come! :lol:

Susan

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

blackflag thanks for finding that interview. I hadn't seen it. All I can say is the Marine Corps loss is our gain :) It looks like George was wanting to follow in his dads footsteps with being a Marine. I found it funny to see George as Nick but to not hear the voice we've all grown to love. Great interview though :)

7. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Swoon :adore:

Thanks Blackflag! Great interview. Not just the standard questions everyone asks him.
    George has a potty mouth! Why do I love this little fact so very much? :D

8. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Great interview blackflag, thank you so much for posting it :)

I just can imagine George cursing on the set when he didn't get things done the way he wants them :lol: Didn't Gary Dourdan once say that George was the set diva???

I'm sure George is really determind to get things the way he want it and I can also imagine him cursing when things just don't went right.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:adore::adore::adore::adore:

Thanks, Susan! I think I liked it, but I'm not sure. Can anyone tell if I liked it or not? :lol:

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Boy that helped with cold symptons!:):):):):):):)

I love his cute little laugh. He's a like a litte boy!

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

All I can think of now is watching George either in Top Gun or hanging out on NCIS.

I'd like to hear George curse though....and who knew blood tastes like peppermint?

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Blackflag, you so get a [​IMG] for posting that video.

It's 2 am and I'm still at work and while I'm waiting for the book pages to process, I snuck a look.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I mean, seriously, can that man get any cuter or more adorable? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Black tux :drool::drool::drool::drool: Yup, I so have a suit fetish!

13. KFK

KFK Witness

Sure don't visit Texas Charm for a day, and dang miss a George video post.:( That's what I get for shirking my duties and not stopping by, it won't happen again.

Thanks for posting the video Blackflag :thumbsup:

Loved it, and good golly that man is lovely...;)

14. KFK

KFK Witness

I'm shamlessly going to post again...but only because I need to reach 50 post, too truly join in. It would be nice to be able to PM vs. email.

I know for a fact, I won't post in the pic thread, but only because I lack the computer know how, and I'd become addicted. I'm sorry, but I'll continue lurking there. ;)

I have a few sketches (just some pencil drawings) I'd like to post for your enjoyment and reveiw, but again, need to reach 50 post to do so. I'm working on it...

Hope you all understand...

Take Care. :)

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Understand yes, but posting to up your count is a no-no, give it time and quality posts and you will reach it. But if you don't and just try to back to back it like that be it for that reason or another is called spamming and could get you into more trouble and any posts that fall under it could be lost by admins if they wish to, in which case you would be back to where you started from. As I said just post quality, steady posts and you will be there in no time. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.