Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 16, 2009.

1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah you're right. See we've already seen the guy :p

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: the "Eric gets hurt badly" thing: I've been thinking about this and there's really more than one way to interpret that sentence. The hurt badly part may not even be something physical. It may be emotional. Perhaps he's betrayed by his father?

3. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I hope you're right about it being an emotional hurt as opposed to a physical thing again.

I don't know if I can stomach another overly dramatic hospital scene involving Eric or Calleigh. :rolleyes: Or any of them, really. It never amounts to anything - hell I'm still waiting for Horatio to get a paper cut or something...anything!

But I do have a feeling that it's physical based upon Procter's interview where she stated they were writing for Alexx to make an appearance in early season 8. :( {sigh}

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I believe the actual term he uses is "injured" though, not hurt. Either way, I can't say I really buy it just for the simple fact that these people always seem to blow things out of proportion so much. He could wind up with just a few cuts from the broken glass, or if the car crashes then he could have a broken leg or something.

All I know is that the man has a bullet in his brain that's always been noted that it can kill him at any moment - & we know (well we think) AR is remaing on the show, so I'd hope this "injury" stuff isn't too over the top, 'cause realistically (& yes I am aware this is Miami we're talking about) anything major, or even minor really, would kill him - so I hope tptb don't play stupid. ;)

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well i'd like to see some action from Ryan cause there's always Eric or Calleigh involved more (except the episode where Ryan was tortured)
    so it would be nice if they involve he in some just a little dangerous action where would reveal some dark secrets come out from his past.
    i would see smth like that

6. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

He said injured so I think it is physical if he said hurt it could be emotional.. I don't mind if Eric gets hurt as long as he doesn't die, leave CSI or split up with Calleigh but if he does get injured there could be some potential hiphugger scenes!

Adam was so hot in the interview with is glases!!! :p

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

HCrazy, you're an angel! :)

Okay, is it me or does Horatio look particularly distraught at 1:36 in the first video (Shout, Shout, Shout).

Hate to think it, but it looks like he's discovered something that's got him pretty upset...Yelina?

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Set your DVR's everyone. ET will have something on the finale Monday and Eva La Rue will be on CBS' The Early Show Monday morning.

I can't wait to see the finale....I really hope that my Eric isn't hurt...oh and yay for Ryan for getting his first official kill...:lol:

10. bOOm-bOOm-pOw

bOOm-bOOm-pOw Civilian

does yelena get hurt? hope not, ii really like her.

&&
    who iis the new ME?!

:confused:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the info about the Early Show.
    I'm excited about Ryan getting his first official kill :thumbsup:
    Maybe by season 8 finale I'll have cable so I can get ET.

12. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I'm sooooo excited for this epi. Promo looks soo good. Eric hurt, Ryan killing someone, Yelina in trouble. :drool:

I hope it's lives up to all this hype.

13. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Thanks for all the vids Hcrazy you rock:bolian:
    And Texmex thanks on the info for the Et and the Early Show:thumbsup:Can someone post it on here youtube or post the link here or Pm it to me cuz I dont have a DVR unfortunately:(And I wont be able to see it on monday but I can see Miami at 10:00 good thing:thumbsup:

Oh I juust barely noticed something I dont know if you guys see it the same way i do but on the behind the scenes vid that Hcrazy put on 0:36 where the guy that said they have a stunt person for Emily then he say that(note he describes Adam and Emily) "he drives at her and she shoots at the car the winsheild splinters then adam drives off and has a near miss situation (but he says involving and then he gets cut off)

So I took it as he was talking about the scene we see in the CBS promo where emily or Cal tells Ryan that Eric was in the car and she shot at him. I dont know but the pieces just seem to fit.
    Sorry dont mean to put you guys down by the thing that maybe Eric *gulps* gets shot by Cal and maybe hurt.:(It hurts to say this cuz I'm a E/C shipper:(:scream:

I dont know tell me what you guys think
    (Am I right? or am I just losing my head for the finale:scream:)

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

15. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

thanks for all of the videos. but since eva larue is going to be on the early show monday morning, does anybody know what time that it would start. i'm not really watching tv in the morning, but i don't have to go to school till about 10:30 on monday. so on the east coast, can somebody tell me what time the early show is on?