CSI Miami Icon Challenge #50 - Happiness is in the Air - Voting!

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #44: Travers & Dave - Voting!

Thank you for the votes.

Congrats to everyone that entered:) and the winners. Great job.

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #44: Travers & Dave - Voting!

Congrats to the winners.

thanks for the challenge runners fave. :)

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #44: Travers & Dave - Results!

Congrats to the winners! :bolian:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #44: Travers & Dave - Results!

Congrats to the winners .
Awesome work :bolian:

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #45: Natalia - Now Up!

CSI: Miami Icon Challenge #45 - Natalia

The time has come to icon the very underused (in my honest opinion anyhow) Nat! :) If there are other characters in the cap that is fine, just make sure that Nat is there and prominently featured.

The rules - which were "borrowed" from a variety of people!

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: CSI: Miami IC #45 - Natalia Beginners (Intermediate or Advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. If you cannot do images - the URLS are fine.
If you cannot send a PM - please see my profile - I can accept them via email or IM - I have both yahoo im and hotmail (MSN). - Please let me know if you are going this route so I can be on the look out.

Rules
1. You may enter up to 5 icons. Please do 3 100x100 icons, 1 140x140, and/or 1 120x120 icons. (We're going to test the 120x120 this time around and see what happens :))
2. Please size all icons to 100x100, 120x120, or 140x140 pixels. I don't really want to have to re-size any icons.
3. Please PM your entry to me, starzsgirl, by Saturday May 30th @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6). If you cannot PM me - my IM and email are in my profile.
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
5. Please don't post your icons anywhere else. You don't want to win because your friends voted for you, you want to win because you deserved it.
6. No animations allowed.
7.Since we were successful with the 3 categories last time we will be doing it again....so you also need to let me know which category you will be in - beginners, intermediate or advanced. For anyone entering intermediate - please also indicate an alternative category in case we don't have enough to do 3 categories.
8. Most importantly - have fun!

Important

You do not have to use these caps for your icons.

Links to other sites with caps:

CSI Caps

Random Scribblings

Link This is the only site I have found with S7 caps...if anyone else knows of others, please let me know. Thanks!

And Florry86 has some caps on her photobucket

Also here is the link to the Eva La Rue's IMDB profiles to see which episodes she has been in.

Any questions or concerns please leave a comment here or send a PM.

Happy icon making! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #45: Natalia - Now Open!

Quick tally update. :)

Beginners: 0
Intermediate: 6
Advanced: 3

120x120: 1
140x140:3

The deadline is Saturday May 30th @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6) which is over a week, so I hope a lot of people enter. Beginners and returners are always welcome. :)

Back