Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

From Ausiello:

Ex-CSI sleuth Jorja Fox has closed a deal to guest star as a soccer mom with a criminal past in an episode of the new Lifetime comedy series Drop Dead Diva. Premiering July 12, DDD centers on a deceased model whose soul takes up residence in the body of a plus-sized attorney.

Yay! It will be great to see her back on tv again. :) It will seem strange at first, not being Sara Sidle, but I can't wait to see her do something different. I think she would be good at comedy.

2. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

FINALLY!!

Okay, the image of Soccer Mom Jorja is cracking me up...it's just too cute.

3. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Great news.
    If my memory is right, ex CSI writer/producer Josh Berman said way back when he left that this was a series he was writing.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Jorja doing comedy? Awesome. :)

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's great:thumbsup: she'll be a busy little bee, cause she'll also be in the up-coming CSI movie, so good job Jorja, or Sara whatever turns one on. I can't wait to see her reunite with her CSI buddies, beings I've watched her in this show for 9 years.

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  6. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I will look forward to seeing this. :)

7. kc_from_kc

I don't think anyone on this forum will be able to go to this, but TONIGHT (May.20) the Surfrider Foundation (and Emergen-C) is hosting BLUE Note Karaoke Experience at the Key Club in West Hollywood. Raising money to clean 2/3rds of the planet (i.e. water), the Blue Note Karaoke Experience allows audience members to get up on stage and perform their favorite songs with the backing of a live band.

Jorja is expected to be there, along with other celebrity guests. I'm not sure if there will be press coverage/photos or not, but we'll keep an eye out for anything.

If you're in LA and want the chance to maybe brush elbows with our girl, the doors open at 8pm at The Key Club (9039 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA). Admission is $10 at the door, or hit up Ticketmaster.

Thanks to jfo for quick the notice.

8. Desertwind

Here's a video with Jorja and Eric, goofing around on the set, and a quick clip of Mary Hart and her response about "Grave Danger" when Tarantino, made her look though 'chicken' poop' while examing evidence... gross:vulcan:

JORJA AND ERIC

9. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

If I lived in LA I would definatly be going.

10. Desertwind

Going waaay back to CSI's 100th Anniversary party, now we've surpassed the 200th, Wished I could turn back the hands of time:( It's basically George and Jorja and their both so giddy:lol:

100th CSI GALA

11. Desertwind

This is a compelling video of the episode 'GUM DROPS" with Sara and her guys from CSI, exclusively Nick, looking for the little girl:wtf:

GUM DROPS

CREDIT TO CBS~

12. Desertwind

Another video about Sara in ''DEAD DOLL" when Nick remembers Sara talking to him:(

VIDEO

13. Desertwind

This is a mini interview with Juliette Goglia who played the creepy little 12-yr. old Hannah in a couple of episodes, and drove Sara to the brink of insanity. I'll just post the parts pertaining to her and Sara~Credit to the CSI Magazine May Issue!

Q Hannah West was a very dark, complex character. How did you prepare for something like that?
    A After I read the script, I thought that Hannah was really brilliant, cunning and motivated by an intense love for her brother. After that I played off of Jorja Fox on the set, and she really helped me become Hannah, in the moment, and that's how I got most of my inspiration for that role> Jorja Fox has always been a hugh role model for me, because she's such a brilliant actress--the way she approaches her role is so convincing. On the set we were always having fun, and she was such a joy to be around. I want to work with her a ton more in the future~

Q Hannah definitely got under Sara's skin. Why do you think she resonated with Sara?
    A I think that Sara was first drawn to Hannah because she thought that she could help her. I know that Sara as a teenager, was exceedingly smart, and I know that in some ways she saw Hannah as a younger version of herself. When Hannah was doing all those horrible things-whether she murdered the girl or not--Sara wanted to help her. I think it was also really irritating for her because Hannah was the first person who had tricked her, and made her think the opposite of what really happened. I think I pushed her buttons, and she was taken aback. I was pretty amazed to know that Hannah had such an effect on Sara, but I actually felt a little bad that Hannah might be one of the reasons Sara left~

Interesting inteview this actress was so engrossing and exceptional, and did play mind games with Sara~

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  14. Desertwind

Some more quips about the different seasons, with and including Sara~thank's to the new CSI Magazine:)

Season 1~Best overall episode~Sex Lies & Larvae
    We expierence Grissom's unconventional methods first hand when he conducts and experiment involving a dead pig and lots of bugs, innorder to establish a victims time of death, Sara becomes a vegetarian after this episode [and we don't blame her]

Best character intereaction~Sara: "Hey Grissom, would you come tape me up"?
    Grissom : ''I love my work" Cath : "It shows"

Season 2~ "Organ Grinder" Good season for... Sara. In season one Super Dave attempts to flirt with her, this year, it's Greg's turn to try and attract Ms. Sidle's attention. She attempts to socialize outside of her work, and is praised for not rising to the bait during a difficult case involving an undercover counterfeit operation~

15. kc_from_kc

For those of you who are curious, Jorja is currently in Atlanta, Georgia filming her episode of Drop Dead Diva. This was confirmed by a guy on Twitter who is an extra on the show, and has been filming scenes with Jorja for the last couple of days. And according to him, today Jorja bought everyone on the set ice cream! She's such a sweetheart!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.