Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

UDONNA hope your little one is better soon we moms dont like our baby chicks ill!

Yes it was different this time the intimacy is there. I did indeed hear the SMOOCH SMOOCH!But there was no stuffiness in Macs body he was open and receptive. They held each other longer, more solid taking comfort in each other. Both his arms were around her a full embrace (had to watch it several times hope the VCR tape doesnt break!!! But the stinkers PTB kept the shot above the waist:rolleyes:) And they lingered there, it was what you percieve, very natural and consenseual. And his look to her as she walked away we have seen it before that longing ,but under the nature of the storyline you knew by the moment he was glad she was safe and was there. The reason I feel it was Stella who has been hit is because 1: It is usually Mac and 2: The gunmans focus was on her the split second before the fire . And I am starting to feel we will not be waiting untill Season nine as Gary said because the end of this season has come a long way with very blatant meaning and if they try to "Rewind" it will not be believable because they have made that leap and to try to go back would feel to phoney and incredulous. Gotta Go my last day of work is waiting for me. I will be going on summer break right after surgury so will be hanging around during "Recoup" time. I love all of you and cherish your friendship!

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I liked the embrace scene so much. It's the kind of thing that I find much more intimate than sex. For someone apparently cold and tough like Mac, allowing someone to strip his soul naked takes a lot of trust and as seasons go by, we have seen he is only truly capable to achieve this kind of emotional nakedness and blind faith when he is with Stella. There are many ways of dealing with grief and loss. Mac always chooses to keep everything to himself and using some sorrow as fuel to keep functioning at best, but that's all. He is not one to talk about what he feels unless there is Stella to make him speak his mind and his heart. It was sweet, very sweet and sad indeed. I missed Stella's lips on Mac's, though.

Did anyone else notice when Mac shows up at the bar, the camera immediately focuses on Stella's face looking at him? Why would that be? :bolian:

3. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Hey guys! Seems we all liked the season finale :) It was cute regarding the smacked moments. The kiss on the cheek was adorable but Mac should've followed suit! Haha, it was kind of obvious when he came to the bar, he wanted to be with Stella ;)

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi!~ We've gone up two pages since last night? Wow...I'm staying home from school today. I'm not feeling well at all.

I hope your son feels better soon! *hugs*

YAY!! I wasn't the only one who thought they would kiss :) I had honest to goodness butterflies in my stomach. I was like "This is it. They're going to show them." But they didn't. However, the hug/cheek kiss was so beautiful and LOUD :adore:

I've been thinking that since, well, the beginning of the season. I've been thinking "Something's gonna happen to Stella." And with this cliffhanger....It's actually a possible thing.

DEBBIE! Calm down! Okay, I shouldn't say anything. Last night I was totally freaking out. You know what Deb? I don't think that's a long shot. I mean last night, I seriously thought they would. So first eppy next season wouldn't be a long shot. And we have 5 months to dream about it :adore:
    I forgot about that :adore: That was a good scene. And again, it was different from other scenes.

I think all the scenes in the past two episodes have been like that :adore:

I loved that! :adore: I seriously want a picture of him when he puts his arms around her waist :adore:

I think at the museum, Stella was confused at first and then it clicked in her mind "He really cares about me." The "Hi"'s they exchanged were so, :adore: Mac's all like "Oh, it's Stella. What the hell do I say?" and Stella's like "Oh my god. He's here. Why? OMG..."

And the final office scene was just...amazing. I now love Melina about 50 times more than I did. If she ever came here, well, I don't know what I'd say 'cause I'd probably be dead on the ground :lol:

I agree that the D/L baby was pretty stupid (And I'm a D/L fan, although I have been liking them less) And the coffee ground reading was just :adore: It's my new top SMACked scene!

It's okay. I think I know them all. And yeah, Mac needs to follow his heart, and you know what? I think he finally is :adore:

I think we all want them to just be together :adore: I know when I found out about the Greece thing, I was talking to a friend of mine who doesn't watch CSI:NY like we do, but she has seen it. I told her about the whole Greece thing and she's like "He loves her." :adore:

I think they will too :adore: You know how Lenkov said something about having other plans for Stella? Maybe that's it! :adore: I seriously hope it is.

I watched this episode with my sisters too! I had to watch on CBS 'cause CTV (EVIL PEOPLE!) had Grey's Anatomy on, which I actually don't mind but when it takes away my CSI:NY, watch out :lol:

:guffaw:mad: the nicknames

Lori, you have just told the best recap of that scene ever. :eek: His arms were totally around her? Totally missed that! And the TPTB WERE so evil in keeping it above the waist.

But it was different....It's now my favourite Mac and Stella hug :adore:

Oh yeah. They DID show Stella right before the gun shots. And when did Gary say this????:wtf::wtf::wtf:

I hope your surgery goes well *hugs*

Well I don't know...maybe 'cause THEY'RE IN LOVE? :adore: (P.S. Didn't say that in a mean way Pleni :)) That last scene kind of reminds me of the Aiden toast, only more somber. More quiet. That is until the gunshots.

eyewitness! Love the pics and I know how you feel about Tiva!

Axel

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Well I just watched the finale... Can you say "WOW!!" It was fantastic. No quite as good as Snow Day IMHO, but still awesome. ;) I think I'll always be biased towards Snow Day, because of the storyline, hehe, that fact that it was about my country (Ireland) made me love it even more. I loved the little hug/kiss scene between them, I agree with what you guys have been saying the past 2 eps are really making me think that something is going to/beginning to change between them, and how they view one and other... :adore: I also agree with what's been said about Mac, to me it really looked as though he was there, because he really wanted to be with Stella.

As for the shooting part in the bar, well that came as a total shock to me... The only spoilers I had read were the ones about Angell, so I had no idea that that was going to happen... I'm not so sure if anyone actually got hit, 2 cops getting shot in one ep may have been a little into overdrive... But, who knows... I guess we'll have to wait until September to see... Gosh, that's so long away... However, if anyone was shot, I'm guessing that it's going to be Mac or Stella, it seemed to me that they were the ones the camera was focusing on before the shooting, although that may have been because they were the only ones facing the window... Anyhoo... I absolutely loved it... The cliffhanger was evil though... I'm dying to find out what happened... :lol: I think that the Dunbrooke may have something do with it... Didn't he say to Mac "I'll see you in court." Then Mac replied "I look forward to it.", and he said "You be safe..." Kinda makes me think that he may have had something do with it... I dunno, just me speculating...

Hope you're all keeping well. *Hugs.*

6. lilou

lilou Rookie

7. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Besides that scene, I also noticed Mac looked into Stella's eyes while he was analysing the case after Hawkes and Lindsay reported to him at the diner . Their gaze linked again and they stared at each other for a few seconds when Lindsay asked if Flack was in the hospital with Angell. :adore:

8. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

My first thought vvas exactly the same, but I started thinking, Dunbrook vvas really open and honest to Mac, vvhen saying that his son vvas the only constant in his life and so on. Maybe they vvere just shovving us that as for being Macs nemesis, that era could be over? I don't knovv. I like the thought of Stella being injured and Dunbrook being behind it. VVould make the best scene vvith Mac ever, going rambo on Dunbrook for nearly taking Stella from him.

Could be avvesome, Mac holding Dunbrook at gunpoint: "Your son, might be the only constant in your life. But Stella is mine, and you nearly took that from me." *BANG* Dunbrook drops dead.

But that vvould give Mac problems vvith IA, vvouldn't vvant that to happen again.. VVell, Mac punching him in the face vvould be fine vvith me too...

I like the fact that even though Stella likes to be independant, she shovved in 5x24 that she's not afraid of letting Mac protect her either..

9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

I am crying. I need more sheets. No, no, no - what is all I can say. It was so sad - I knew about Jess, but...
    We all discuss about kiss in 6.01. And what if we will see Stella or Mac in hospital like Don and Jess? OMG, I cant think about it - I am very upset.

10. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi family... Today's the most tiring day ever... Please don't ask why...

I do have the chance to watch 5.25, though. Of course you guys have all figured out already, haven't you:thumbsup:? The look Stella and Mac shared after Lindsay asked if Flack's at the hospital, their corridor walk, the hug, the LOUD kiss on the cheek (now, that's too bad!:scream:), the focus that went suddenly on Stella after Mac entered the bar, even to the point that it might've been Stella that got shot.

Now, i was thinking somewhere along that line as well, and find it quite unbelievable that you guys thinking that as a good idea. :confused: If i'm not mistaken, in the promo in CBS.com, the casts said, that whoever get shot in the cliffe is also going to die. That's why i'm so worried it might be Stella. I can think of several other reasons why Stella might be the one they let go, but i don't think it'll be a good idea to share those in here. I don't want to get shoot, and i myself am hoping that my overanalytical side is just playing with me. I hope i'm wrong. And of course, i could always be wrong...

Udonna, your baby alright already? Hope he/she (?) get well soon!

Lilou, Eyewitness, thanks heaps for the screencaps... You gurls rock!!!

Deb, how's our nenek Debbie? You okay, right? Didn't forger to breath at all the SMackedness? :) Everything went well with my hosting project, even though it invloves ruining one handkerchiff to calm my nerves.:lol: Thanks for the support.

For everyone else, sorry i couldn't keep up with you all... I recognize, i seemed to ignore all your posts, but trust me i didn't. I just am not good at responding to them all. My friends said that's the most annoying part of me. :(

I'll be on summer holiday (which in my dictionary means, summer works), and then be off to a place 3 hours by plane from where i am now, to have my 3rd teaching internship for 4 months, so i'll be on and off for awhile there... This past month (can't believe i've been here for only a month!) has been a great month to spend with you all... So proud to be a part of this amazing family:thumbsup:!

Hugs to all!

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ lilou! Love the caps! Especially the last one! :adore:

I thought that too. That maybe Dunbrook did the shooting thing. And maybe he did. You scene idea is great but Mac would be in SO much trouble...

NO!!! THEY CAN'T KILL SOMEONE ELSE~ I WON'T ALLOW IT!

If anyone else dies, I am forgoing the show forever. I am so thinking it's Stella, but they wouldn't kill her. Melina wouldn't let them...would she? :confused:

Talk to you later!

Axel

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

OMG. Last night was such a roller coaster... *toasts to Angell*... I loved her so much. [​IMG]

The SMacked at the end. Wow. I really didn't expect much of them for last night since we got a big dose on Wednesday. But that would probably count in my book as the biggest moment, or at least the strongest. The intensity in the eyes, the kiss on the cheek, the small distance between them. Not to mention how Mac's eyes immediately went to Stella's when he entered the bar. The camera made a point of showing that, which only heightened the importance of the glance. Yes, after the hug, they were still holding on to each other. She wasn't just hanging on to him, he was hanging on to her. There was so much care. I wonder how much time they have spent together the past few days?;)
    Or how much time they are going to spend after this. Wait, they are all currently frozen in time with glass in random places.:confused:

I don't know if I can wait til September.:( Ah! My last season premiere as a high schooler!!!!![​IMG]

13. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Awww after yesterdays adorableness they seriously expect for us to maintain a sane sense of...sense?!?! Alot of people were saying that we hadnt gotten a meaningful hug and kiss, man, yesterday we got both in a matter of seconds.

Sure putting all logic into it, they wont kill off another person (aawww, Jess, she was dope....) but still I hate the suspense!!!! I cant wait until September!!! What the hell!!

14. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

What can I say about last night? I learned I can cry in a matter of seconds after the first five minutes, I had no idea they were going to do that until it happened but yeah SMACked scenes galore in this one, they're really growing aren't they? I'm glad they didn't totally forget about what happened in Greece it's obvious with just the looks and words they were shaing last night. And the cheek!kiss?!? I squeed happily. Mom was watching with me because she wanted too after I filled her in on Grounds" and she's all like "Yup they're together, you can se it in his eyes."

If my mom can see it then it has to be nearly true right? As for the cliffie, evil evil evil!! I can't wait five months to find out but I'm starting to agree with everyone saying who might get hurt. I was watching closely and it looked like Stella was looking ut towards the road when the car came cruising by slowly. It was her facial expression that ld me to believe something was up before it happened. If anyone gets hurt it won't be a kill shot they moved tooo fast after the first shot. I hope so anyway I love them all.

15. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey! I know I've been absent a long time, but school was just very stressful lately aaand today I got to watch 5.24 :eek::eek::eek::adore::adore:
    OMG It was amazing, seriously. Melina didn't disappoint me at all. I just re-watched the ending and I still can't believe it :eek: I loved it..ayayaya so Smacked i don't even know where to start and I adored :lol: Stlla's quote in the ending.:"see that, right there, that an S, that will be Stella, the woman in your life, who sometime you adore and sometime she drives you crazy." Aw that was bexond cute.
    And heck why didn't they share a room? Well at least mac went to see Stella in her room and saved her life by doing that...coincidence or what?
    Now I still have to watch the finale..
    Oh and btw. has anybody else seen all those interviews Melina did recenttly? She was talking so much about smacked....:adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.