Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Nice job Hada those babies look like Gil and Sara:p so cute and I hope they do have a baby is would seem to consumate their 9 years together, and they both would be such good parents. I think just growing old together would not be so cool without a child in the mix or maybe two[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I was feeling all weird today in the morn so I woke up and watched some good ole GSR filled eps to cheer me up....even though there gone, they still do the trick....god I feel all emo right now :p

I quoted just about every word...man, that's when you know that you've been watching to much tv....:D

4. Desertwind

Hope all you lovely fans are good, and I can't wait till S/10 and their return, It will be so wonderful, maybe Brass, Nick and Cath, Greg and Doc will throw them a welcome home bash, or a wedding reception party. I sure do miss them, it's kinda of BLAH, with no romance on the show now, It was always so sizzling, although their scenes together were short and sweet, it was delectable to look forward to them anyway.:p

SURPRISE

THRILLED "I knew you'd come"

TOGETHER AT LAST

DIFFERENT ANGLE

5. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been away so long, I have many assignments and my exams are next week :( therefore I haven't had time to post although I have been lurking...

And boy have I missed a lot!!!

CSI Movie? GSR in Paris?? WOW! :D

I really do hope there is a movie, that would be a dream come true. CSI and GSR on the big screen...I wonder what the plotline would be? How would they bring Grissom and Sara into it? Would the Paris episode be before the movie or after it?

I agree with the suggestion that Grissom and Sara could be honeymooning in Paris. As you can kind of assume that their travels so far have been scientific in a way. Costa Rica - the research station, if they went to the Galapagos - Sara did say she wanted to "follow the steps of Darwin"

So Paris? It is a very popular city for honeymooning. A very romantic city also. It would be lovely to see if these rumors happen, even though they were given by WP, they are still rumors and they haven't been proven quite yet. Or have they?

I can't believe that season nine is nearly over. I hope in season 10 we get a glimpse of Grissom and Sara, and not just in the Paris episode if that occurs. It would be lovely if they could visit they team.

6. Desertwind

HI ladies, hope your Mothers Day was good and fun, mine was:thumbsup: and welcome bacvk MissMurder I was worried about you:( glad your good and all is going well in school study..study..study~and won't it be awesome to see our couple back WOOPEE[​IMG]

[​IMG] So close[​IMG]

7. Desertwind

Hi fans hope everyone is good, and am wondering where you all are?:confused: so I wonder how Gil and Sara are doing in Paris, the Eiffel Tower, and the Museums, and I'll bet Grissom took in the French crime labs:eek: I hope when the movie comes out it'll show some of the places they visited[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

9. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

yes even a mere mention is something that I'll look forward to....

10. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

Hey, y'all! I haven't visited in a while, but I'm glad to see the GSR fanbase is still going strong over here.

I'm stoked about seeing Grissom and Sara returning for a two part episode next season. Hopefully, now that the current season is wrapping up tonight, TPTB or even Billy and Jorja will release some information on what they're expecting for their return. I agree also that Grissom and Sara in Paris could mean that they are on their honeymoon. That would be a really good storyline: the two newlyweds solving a murder in the city of looooove. EEEEE! I can't wait!

11. Desertwind

HI fans, listen you all must get the new CSI Magazine, I got mine at Walden book store its a bit pricey $10.00 bucks:eek: a must for all GSR fans, it's got all 9 seasons, and a tid-bit about them from every season. One from 'TCOTCDC" about "Sara being the only only he ever loved" the proposal.. to Grissom and her condo and the pic. of the fridge, It's the whole condo kitchen bedroom living room etc. saying this
    On the side of the fridge is a picture of Grissom and Sara in San Francisco, where they met for the first time. Slightly obscuring it is a recipe for turkey and mozzarella, which is more proof that they are more serious than they ever let on to their colleagues. Clearly Grissom has had this picture for a long time, and displayed it in the one place he, and her could see it every day--while making organic tea~[​IMG]

[​IMG] San Francisco~[​IMG]

12. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

I guess it would be nice to start with a sweet greetings to lovely gsr'ers on board. How are you all? ;)

Is this definitive? When will be the air date of these? It's been long and i miss those that matters much. And once in a while you keep coming back here and see new ones and old. And having that kind of news is something to look forward to on the next season and say... hmm.. i'll stay here for a while and hang in for some more gsr bits.
    Or i guess maybe until Desertwind could make a scan of that mag your are talking and post it here.... ;)
    ----------
    Ugh! This endings can make you go through for another season.
    [​IMG]

:):luvlove:;)
    Regards everyone. Be safe!

13. Desertwind

Thank's x3nity but alas I don't have a scanner, wished I did, but I'm planning on upgrading my PC in the near future, and will get one. At least we get to see GSR on the re-runs this summer, that'll be cool, better than nothing, and on the CSI movie, I hope we'll all get a date soon[​IMG][​IMG]

RAINFOREST COLLAGE courtesy of the CSI Magazine~

CAMERA IN HAND..HAPPY

14. Desertwind

This little snippet is from the new CSI Magazine, about our couple~and other strange things on his desk!

GRISSOM's SHELVES
    Clearly and widley read is Grissom's well stocked library and it consists of every subject under the sun, including criminology texts, home veterinary help, and natural history. Perhaps surprisingly for a man who deals only in evidence, his collection also inculdes the titles MYSTERIES OF THE UNEXPLAINED AND WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GHOSTS Literature is well represented-leather bound tomes including Shakespeare's Tragedies CRIME AND PUNISHMENT and the work of Edgar Allen Poe. To say that Gris is intrigued by the darker side of humanity would be an understatement. There is one author here that is a surprise, though-Sidney Sheldon. Never let it be said that Gil Grissom doesn't have a romantic side! There are two pictures of Sara and his beloved boxer Hank, and of course, a portrait of the nighshift, in happier times. Grissom's penchant for the darker side seems to have manifested itself in his art choices as well-two abstract paintings that seem to depict the devil rest on top of the bookcase~

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  15. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

Do anyone know when this out in the UK? :confused:As still got the CSI:NY one still in my local WHSMITH and i ask a person just gave i dont know look. Duh!!:lol: I wondering can tell what month it is the magazine Desertwind so keep eye on it. I know my brother after a copy to he love GSR. Thank you for help.:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.