Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menasolar

menasolar Victim

I need to see this CTV promo. I'm going crazy here.

2. csimiamirules

csimiamirules Victim

hey im wondering if sum1 can help me, i don't know how to do the spoiler tab thing....can any1 help me...I just noticed something that many of u are wondering, just thought i should ease the worry

3. das576

das576 Hit and Run

You type in what you want and then click on "go advanced" and then highlight the text that you want in the spoiler and click on the smiley face icon with an "x" for a mouth up above.

Hope that helps!

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Last epi was awesome :D I loved that adorable interactions :adore: When Eric said it was someone of the lab that call him, I was like 'You're lying to her, Eric, you're lying, don't that honey' I was out of my mind although I was talking like that :lol: But then, I calmed down when he told her the truth, and Cal was so damn worried, poor girl, her face said everything, she was really really worried about him, that's love :adore: Only blind can't see that :p

As for the promo, :scream:!! Couldn't they did a promo that wasn't promo, I mean, a promo that didn't put us like this? If I fail some exam this week, it's gonna be CBS/CTV's fault :p
    I'm really confused, I mean, one side of me says that Cal didn't shoot at Eric, I mean, didn't shoot to kill, only shoot to the car and didn't hurt him, but the other side of me says Eric is hurt, b/c I heard that in the CTV's promo, I think, we see someone saying that, that blood it's not from him and Cal says 'Is it Eric?', and I still the same, I still confused as hell :scream:

I also made up a theory that I already posted in the spoiler thread, but I'll post it in here aniways ;)
    ok, so we see a black van and some guys with big guns, we see Cal shooting at them, and we also see Eric and his dad in the silver car Calleigh saw, so my theory is: Eric and his dad were in that scene with some russians or whatever his dad's is doing, but something went bad and russians take backup, and the backup are that big guys w/ big guns, but the CSI's and the police are in that place already, so they start to shoot at the russian guys and Eric gets the hell out of there w/ rush, and Cal sees him and shoot at car before she knows it's him.
    But that's just my theory, and probably it's not what it's gonna happen, it never is :lol:

PS- Guys do not forgot to have at least 3 lines of topic ;) We don't want to have problems with the mods :)

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG! I just watched the CBS promo, granted it wasn't as exciting as the CTV one but nonetheless WOW! Aww, poor Calleigh she thinks she shot Eric. I hope that isn't the case but who knows, if she did it wasn't that she wanted to. In the CTV promo, her and Ryan were dodging bullets so maybe Eric's father was shooting at them.

6. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

http://aceshowbiz.com/video/download/00008201/
    there is a promo clip for next weeks finale :( cant believe the season is already coming to an end!
    so for the whole hand thing where we dont really know who it is.. look at 00:15 in that clip. if you pause it there all you can see is hortatio holding someones hand and that this someone has a white? button up shiirt.. who is the man they show like RIGHT after that bit in a white button up and holding something to his head? maybe a guun? cant tell..
    but then i started it back from the beginning a couple times and at the very start its H saying something like.. "Do you have a god Ivan?" and then i think he shoots him.. someone falls to the ground and im assuming its ivan since he just said something to him. then i thuoght it looked like ivan was wearing a white shirt possibly? but earlier he was in the orange right? im trying to figure this out between what everyone is guessing and watching it over and over and thats all i can get..
    Also I have a question about the clip.. well actually two.
    it says (in the words in between) two good cops turned bad.. or i think it was something like that.. but which two cops are they referring to? please not calleigh and eric getting into troublee?! anybody know?

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I really loved this weeks episode and it's nice that we're getting some smilles and some eye sex in most episodes I really hope that we get some scenes in the finale and it's not all just desaster for hiphuggers. Anyways, this episode Calleigh was so obviously worried about Eric when his phone first rang and he said I need to take this call and then we he told her it was from the lab I was like Eric..c'mon your asking for problems and an argument here but it was good a thoughtful of him that he just decided to bring it up and tell her it was his father although she was worried it was nice to see her worried about Eric wich shows how much she loves him and cares about him.
    Seriously this is driving insane!! :wtf: I really need to see the CTV promo!! Calleigh crying! OMG!! I don't want her to be sad but I really want to see it! I have loads of exams this week and I can see myself in the midle of an exam thinking about what could happen in the finale!

8. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Where is everyone seeing the CTV promo? Can someone please put it on you tube or something? I need to see this, it sounds like it has way more detail that CBS promo. I am so nervous about the finale!!!

9. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

http://www.tv.com/video/FVoWgwqBX0E...ended-preview?o=cbs&category=all&tag=;video;0
    there is the link..
    omg when horatio says where are the two of them does he mean eric and his dad? pleasse no.. i thought they were on the run and wouldnt be in that much danger with the russians.. guess i was only thinking about calleigh possibly shooting erics dad or him on accident. they wouldnt end it with like eric and his dad hostage or something that bad all summer right? that would be awful
    and then calleigh running to horatio and i didtn see who they were talking to..

any new ideas?

if they put out this extended preview only 24 hours after last nights episode that means there will be more clips or interviews or something to get the ratings for the finale right?! this is gonna be such a LONG week..

did that clip help anyone figure out how things are gonna be at the end of the ep. for eric and calleigh?

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thank you csimiamilove for that. I really, really appreciate it.

Oh goodness. Eric & Calleigh are in for a very bumpy ride. I can't wait to see what happens in the finale. Calleigh is obviously panicked because she thinks that she hit Eric...and of course I will be too.

I really, really hope that we don't get a cliffhanger on whether or not Eric is shot. I think (hope) that it is his dad that is hurt (because if he is killed Eric is going to have a really, really hard time getting over that guilt)

I was rewatching the scene from yesterday and I noticed how upset Calleigh got when Eric took his fathers call (well before she knew it was him that called) Calleigh is obviously concerned about Eric and the fact that this man that he barely knows is calling is not a good thing, IMO. That is going to be trouble and I don't like that.

I loved, loved their flirty banter in the beginning of the episode and of course Eric had to ruin it by lying to his girlfriend. You'd think he would have learned by now :lol:

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:
    So I played this over and over and paused at some key moments. The person in the ambulance is wearing an orange jumpsuit, so I think its Sarnoff being taken in an ambulance and the train slams into them, possibly pushed on the tracks by someone with an intended purpose, but I could be speculating there.

When Calleigh is running towards Horatio to ask if who's blood that is, you can tell she's about to freak out because she's worried it's Eric's blood. Honestly, I don't think she could live with herself if it was Eric she shot.

The extended promo showed that Horatio was asking the guy who put the hit on Eric where "they" were, so he definitely has to be talking about Eric and his dad. Maybe this guy was still after Eric and his dad stepped in to help Eric, therefore making that guy (who put out the hit on Eric) go after his father also. But I don't see why Eric would flee the scene though?? I think this made me more confused :confused::rolleyes:

If we get a cliffhanger, Eric will probably either be hurt with Calleigh running to him crying and hurting because she shot him...or.... he and his father are still MIA and we have to wait the entire summer to find out where they are and what happened to them. UGH!! :rolleyes:

I still need to see the CTV promo :vulcan:

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG!!! Is that Eric's father that H is talking to?? Where are who?? This is making me anxious! That part where Calleigh asks whose blood is it, that's the part the was shown in the CTV promo only it continues with her asking if it is Eric's

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't think that is Eric's dad...I think that is the guy who hired Yelina to kill Eric back in 716. So it is possible that H is either asking about where Yelina is or where Eric and his dad are. I think this has all gone south...the hit and Eric's dad's involvement in helping out in 716. Sharova is probably now himself a target. I think someone in the spoiler thread theorized that Yelina is in danger b/c she was hired to kill Eric and yet he is still alive, thus putting her in danger. Sharova helped a cop and pretty much betrayed them. Since he helped Eric it has probably come out that he has lied to them all these years that he is not Russian born but an American spy= betrayal.

Man, I can't wait til Monday :D

I just hope it is not too cliched :rolleyes:

14. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

Yes, I also think it's the guy who hired Yelina. I've been watching the promo over and over and I have to say it looks spectacular. I really can't wait.
    Yelina will probably be in danger, I mean, if it's the russian mob or anything like that, they should be aware that Yelina hasn't completed the job yet. They should have even known she was a cop, or former cop or at least know the link with H...
    I feel sad for Calleigh, shooting at Eric. But to be honest or am I just optimistic, I don't think they'll break up over this. Yes it will be difficult for calleigh to get over this but I'm sure eric wil reassure her. And hopefully he didn't really lie to her or something. They've danced around too long for it to end over this...but that's just my thoughts :)
    I wish it were monday well, tuesday for me ;)
    Sharova will indeed be a target, now they know he's or was a spy. They will want him dead. But whatever Eric will do to help him, i just hope H will be in on it.

15. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I don't think that the hit on Eric was ever lifted. I think that Sharova is helping Eric and the mob is after both of them. Calleigh will probably be hurt because Eric didn't confide in her and worried that she shot him. But thinking back to Sink or Swim, Eric is probably keeping Calleigh out of the loop because of the danger surrounding him. He doesn't want Calleigh to be hurt or worse. He did try to open up to her a little last week by telling her he was talkng to his dad. eric I think is trying to help his father. Sharova has finally come to terms with having a son. I think that Sharova wants to do right by him, mabe even leave the mob. which could be another reason why they are after him. I think that this may cause some tension between E/C but I don't think enough to break them up or anything. but knowing Csi Miami writers, we are in for a big cliffhanger!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.