Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

my mind isnt going to be clear for any reason about the episode, as the hours go by the more excited i get and less work i get done, tomorrow i have a few tests so i hope i can pass and not think about Mac and Stella... and their journey to Greece...

i'm trying SOOOO HARD!!!! not to go into the gutter, but it isnt working that well... wish all the luck to all the SMacked fans praying to have an unforgettable episode in season 5... well before the finale

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I've reached the point vvhere i've convinced myself that something's gonna happen, so if there isn't, I'll be broken for days, vveeks, I'll fail my exams end up as a drug addict on rehab.

Okay, I might be overdoing it, but hey, I do believe something's bound to happen.

Sucker4-smacked, I doubt you're the only person trying to stay out of the gutter, personally, I think i've been there for vveeks, ever since I read the spoilers for 5x24. And novv it's finally almost here.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Love when Family is chatty! :D

Lori---->
    Do you think the spell is going to last enough to ask a Baby for Mac and Stella?????:lol:

I guess my green socks will need to work for me this time! :D Thank you;) It was Biophysics and Biochemistry. I think i passed it:thumbsup: Not difficult but long (I am exhausted and the week is too early. I just needed my Smacked fix before tomorrow. Wednesday is the longest day of my week:shifty:

Tex--->
    :guffaw:your subconcious is betraying you!:guffaw:

I wish it could happen!!!!!!!!!:drool: However i don't want to rise up my expectations just in case... :eek:At least we DO know we will have a CONFESSION. I expect that moment "MAC, WHY ARE YOU HERE???????" "STELLA, I AM HERE BECAUSE....":drool:

NM--->
    It's one of those days when i wish i had more green things despite i got rid of my school uniform when i finished it:lol: (seriously, we had all green:lol:)

Axel--->
    Completely agreed. Everyone else was different but one thing never changed and it is her devotion to work and to Mac:drool: And i can say the same about him:drool:
    I have this hypothesis: and it says you, Canadians, are the most romantic people in the world:adore: From all movies i have seen and tv series done there i can't remember one where the emotional component is not important:adore: Love CTV promos for that reason. I wish we had more of those promos these days:thumbsup:

as it was said inside the Stellarina Thread, a kiss on his cheek is more a proof of her Mediterranean inheritage than a proof of sexual interest. I laughed once i read than Melina has that habit of kissing people and some people stay looking at her HUH????:confused::confused::confused:
    :lol:

i know we are going to love the episode even for nothing else Melina did it:luvlove:. However i do expect something else just to keep me believing:luvlove:. I am worried CBS didn't pay enough attention to melina's episode as they should have done:(

:lol: please, don't. we need him safe and healthy to chase the love of his life towards Helenika:lol:
    He was very caring in that episode and Stella stayed all the time next to him. But he was worked very sumerged in the case meanwhile Stella was stilll sensitive after Frankie so she was touched by the case but from a different POV. It's true Mac should have realized she was going to relate her own situation to that woman's but it's also true he didn't make it on purpose:thumbsup:

Sucker4-Smacked--->
    dear!!!!!!! your Wednesday will be much better!!! you will realize!!!!! It's not like any other Wednesday. IT'S SMACKED WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:I can't believe we received the Happy news almost 2 months ago (on March 19) and FINALLY after such a long long long ride we are almost THERE:drool:

AlienM--->
    i really like your ideas AlienM!!!!!!!!!!:drool: i do enjoy the idea of a romantic dinner. Who knows? Maybe we are lucky and Melina included something like that!:drool:

Engle--->
    LOL! I understand the feeling!!!!! I have been promnoting this episode everywhere i know in the internet so i hope it will be great. I don't want it to be real, just magical and pure as this Family deserves!!!!!!!!!

Well considering we are expecting TOMORROW episode and want to share with you a TOMORROW poem i have found and i really like!

Wedding Poem "Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow" (I am posting the link because it's too long to include inside my post)

http://www.netpoets.com/poems/love/0406013.htm

This is just one of its verses

Reality has merged now
    As you stand here by my side;
    And as I join your hand in mine,
    My heart does fill with pride.

take care y'all

Debbie :D

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'm dying here! They are predicting a MAJOR thunder storm here tomorrow night and if the power goes out:scream:. I have been watching reruns and I have noticed that Lindsey and Stella did not have near the GREAT relationship that Stella and Aiden had. I really miss Adien. Lindsey comes off as sort of a snot when Stella was offering her listening ear in Silent night because Lindsey left the scene and took the truck back to the lab. Stella comes back and tries to be kind to her and Lindsey acts like a jerk to her so Stella says "O.K. I'm telling you as your boss" (to go back and process something or another). When Lindsey first came she was pretty full of herself and was and still is (in my humble opinion ) a "suck up" to Mac. Someone said somthing about Stella being Godmother we will see. Maybe having this baby will make Lindsey grow up alittle bit. Dont get me wrong I am not a Lindsey hater but rewatching episodes I am finding I dislike her more and more! Well I am just rambling on because I cant wait til tomorrow and I want to "Hang out" with you guys and I dont want to get in trouble from the kinkapoodles!!:lol:

By the way in the promo where they are running threw the trees (Vineyards?) Stella has a olive GREEN sweater on!!! And a Green shirt when she is turning inher badge.

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  5. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i love that part of the poem... in my class we jst started poetry, yesterday and school is almost over, and every poem i read reminds me so much of SMacked... its not even funny:lol::lol: if something like that happens i will squeal so much for joy, we probably wont get a kiss, but if they hold hands i will practically MELT to the floor... :adore: :adore: :adore:

6. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

First of all, welcome to the thread sad_girl! You can call me Jenn :)

Secondly, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE EPISODE! I'm gonna be living in this thread for the next two days so you can tell me every single thing that happens lol.

What I think (and hope) will happen in the ep is actually not a kiss. I want them to have a really tender emotional moment but not necessarily a kiss. e.g. how cute would it be if they ended up sleeping together? Not THAT way! *prods people in the gutter* but in the actual sleeping way. If Mac followed her so hastily he might not have a hotel room or anything so Stella might offer for him to stay in hers? I think if we saw them sleep (and only sleep!) together that would show a lot about their relationship. They're both pretty guarded people as we know, and sleeping is a very personal thing. You can't keep emotional barriers up when you sleep. You're vulnerable. For them to allow the other person to see them that way would be a big thing. Well I think so anyway. And also, if something like that happened, nobody would be able to deny how perfect they are for each other :)

I AM SO EXCITED! :lol:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gals!!!!! Gals!!! we have a Guardin Angel somewhere because Sarah posted for us screen captures with one of those promos oveaseas fans can't watch

Lori--->
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you promised me to be here. Not even a darn storm must stop you ;) Think about all smacked fans deprived of their Smacked dose because we live housands of miles away! we need all of you here giving us comments. I think i am not able to resist :D TWO months waiting for this moment and now it seems to be eternal

:lol: considering how much Melina loves green (because she ALWAYS wears it) i wouldn't be surprised if i found out she made sure the script had a complete description of colours about Stella's clothes:lol:

Sucker4Smacked--->
    I was watching those spoiler pics we have so far and the mere fact the guy is pushing Stella towards Mac's loving arms made me squee:lol::lol: Everything is going to be great there. Helenika will be forever is our hearts:adore: I TRUST YOU MELINA!!!!!!!!!

Jenn----->AWWWWWWWW
    the mere idea of Mac cuddling Stella just to soothe her wild spirit and make her sleep would make MY ENTIRE YEAR:adore::adore::adore::adore:

OH GOD I guess i can resist anymore!!!!!!! BTW Sarah posted this link inside the Spoiler Thread but seriously i don't know if it is the same than before because you know i couldn't watch the promo:angryrazz:
    Just tell me if it is different or the same

love y'all

PLEASE GIRLS BE AS EARLY AS YOU CAN!!!!! If we are lucky we will be able to have our page #16 tomorrow. Smacked number for a very Smacked Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

8. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

OMG we're getting so close!!!

I'm taking a day off school today because I'm sick. (but I should be fine for the biggest episode ever!!!)

Debbie-->
    Damn you Australia...I can't watch it. :brickwall: Guess we'll have to wait...

Jenn--> Sunday's episode was great, but nothing too Smacked there...next couple of weeks should be good though- I think "Enough" is comming up...THE BIG SMACKED FIGHT!!! FINALLY. :hugegrin:

Lori-->
    NO!!!:eek::eek::eek: I would actually cry!! :lol: Keep faith!!!:) May Smacked be with you ;)

Make sure everyone's wearing heaps of green and blue today and tomorrow :thumbsup:

ox Tee

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Tee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definitely one of my fav episodes this season. Not only for the fight but for the final outcome :D

Curious is she wanted to visit South America. After NYC, Brazil and Argentina have the largest italian communities outside Italy, so i wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to find out about her Italian side in the same way she wants to know about her Greek origin!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT!

21 1/2 hrs!!!!!!!!!

10. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

I was just on the spoiler thread and someone posted this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FABtLCjjl48

Its the exact same clip that CBS released, but people outside of the States can watch it :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:. Some serious heat between Mac and Stella!!! (and I also see she's wearing green...) CAN'T WAIT EVEN MORE NOW.

Debbie:
    Hmmm, 524 will certainly be action packed.

1. solve the crime, 2. Mac/Stella bonding moments, 3. Stella finds out about family, 4. what else?!?! and all in 45 minutes!!! If the writers rush it, they won't be forgiven too easily...

ox Tee

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH MY GOD YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!! (and you are a sweetheart Tee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ASPRINEEEEE OMG I am watching that promo OMG OMG OMG (lol, love your descriptions:lol:

I LOVE the aesthetics LOVE IT LOVE IT. I love LIving statues or artist who perform that OMG

[​IMG]

It's simply AMAZING OMG OMG oMG!!!!!!!!!!!

And Stella seems to be close to tears when she hands her badget. And he doesn't seem to be any better

12. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Thanks to Debbie for the pics and Tee for the link! :)

I re-watch the eppys of S5 these few days and have different feelings from I watched them the first time. I was thinking Mac and Stella are drifting apart and I didn't like it. :( But as the tension between them increases eppy after eppy, I understood the Greece episode is a super firework. Only the sparkle of the fight between Mac and Stella will ignite it. :adore: Then beautiful pattern will appear in the sky and make all the smacked fans very happy. :)

Zombieeeee,
    Wake up, sister! Your family needs you. You promised to join us in the ER, remember? ;)

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello,
    here I am, thanks again for the link!!!!!!

As far as I have seen yet it´s a perfect place for me!!!!!

Hello everybody [​IMG]

It´s great to be here, I think I have to learn to deal with the abbreviations here but I think I am a good pupil and I will learn.

Well, then I will start to read.

Have a nice day[​IMG]

Udonna

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome dear udonna to teh Smacked Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Relex, this is a great place to be (as good as the Stellarina and the Mac thread ;) ) We are crazy, that's one of our best virtues :d. Posta lot and have fun!

Kiki------->
    yes, what i find as positive is they are well defined as individuals. Not only as siamese twins (they could perfectly be :D )
    And the more they tried to be apart or the more catfight, the more they were closer and closer. This big catfight they will have only makes me feel quieter and quieter. because he will need her. because she will need him. because they will know that. And because they will be here for each other.

And again, as long i have a confession i don't care what is going to happen next. i expect SURPRISE

OMG TONIGHT!

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hi! :) Tofu, Lori and Debbie, I apologize for my absence in here. :lol: Real life is giving me too much obstacles and hurdles. Anyway, I brought something here after Debbie kept me updated. I took screen shots of the clips and this is what I've got.

Debbie, you've seen it already except for the Stella's one. :)

I've analysed and took note of something when I watch the clip. After Stella hands Mac her badge, they did stare at each other for like more or FIVE seconds before Stella walks out without looking back.

Here you go...
    After Stella hands Mac her badge... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5...!
    [​IMG]

After Stella walked out...
    [​IMG]

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.