Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

:::::::Jumping into the pool of Eddie::::::

I think Eddie brings the right amount of snark and humor to the character of Flack. Just enough that the character doesn't grate on ones nerves. Lets add those blue eyes to the mix and.....I'd tell Flack everything and anything!:eek:

Eddie strikes me as a person who just rolls with things and doesn't get all tied up in it all, which is good. Wonder if he likes cats?????

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You're welcome :D

I can just see Eddie out in the middle of a field somewhere wearing overalls and a straw hat, with a pitchfork in his hand, trying to get the animals to listen to him... :p

I agree SparkyGirl, Eddie does seem like a really relaxed guy.

3. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

You know SpeedyMeg, I'd be standing out in the field with Eddie, pitch fork or not. I'm sure he could charm the animals to listen to him. I'd listen to him....get lost in that voice.....those eyes.....that smile.....uh...oh....err.... got a bit carried away with Eddie the farmer.:lol:

Can't say I've always wanted to be a farmer. Ohio...farm land of all. Never thought I'd be a LPN neither!!!

Then it makes me wonder.....just what he would do with a pitch fork? :devil:

4. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

:guffaw: The Ole' Ed Cahill farmer thing is really funny. Nice one guys. :thumbsup:

How about him being a teacher? Can you well imagine that...er...oh my god my dirty green brain. :scream: Sir Cahill and ye, the naughty student. Oh my. :devil:

5. Rtelgeuse

Rtelgeuse Hit and Run

I wouldn't mind if he had been my Physics professor at college. At least, the lectures would have had an extra point to become a bit more interesting. ;)

Cheers!

6. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

Mmm, he could take any of my classes and they'd end up being much more fun and interesting... I cant honestly think of a subject he'd teach? The only one that stands out for me is English for some reason XP

7. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hahaha......Very good, I am also super to like that, in case,nobody imagination handsome man, drive tractor at farm:lol:! WOW, that good!that will must be sweet with sexy.:lol::drool::drool:
    and My meaning is, if we can a certain great farm,discover him !I think corn field and wheat farmland, all very deep , Uh.....I will therefore let Eddie the farmer commit crime!:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Uh....Yes!even I dislike smoker very much , include my father. but Eddie, he is a thus lovely big boy, I believe when I dislike him, he will easily induce me smile .
    Uh.....Can't stop love him.:thumbsup:

Hahaha.....
    Anyway, I think and the Danny will be his cat.
    And, the man is to the cat allergy:lol::guffaw:, so, Yes, if there is a cat in his house, for example me:devil::devil:;).......

For example, loudly say:" from my corn field,get out!!!"
    Hahaha.....Farmer Eddie, will be thus lovely!:lol:

Hahaha......I can imagine! but, more of, I can thought of, be him to picked up ferule, knock my table,then say:"Hey, you! go to my office, now!:lol::devil:"

8. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I wish Eddie had been my Human Anatomy teacher in high school.
    I definitely would have paid more attention in that class for sure :p

9. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

Wow, did anyone see the clip on CBS about which cast member might be killed off for the season ender cliff hanger? They all seemed stressed out about all this Including Eddie. I took a few screen shots of his interview.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea I saw that this morning NYPDFlackie. So one of them might die or we know for sure that one is going to die (besides the death at the beginning)? I'm a bit confused on that. Can't believe the actors themselves don't know. I wonder if that's really true. Well, if it's Eddie I think they will lose a lot of viewers!

11. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

They would indeed lose a lot of viewers including myself if Eddie goes bye bye. Did you see the look on Flack's face towards the end of the clip when they were at the bar toasting? For sure I bet its Angell who dies in the beginning of the first episode of the finale, but according to the cast members themselves, someone dies at the bar during the shooting? That is what I'm gathering, but I'm like wtf? Why would the writers stress the cast members out and not tell them who dies during the season opener of 6, that to me is stupid!

12. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Thanks for the caps NypdFlackie. :) Can somebody give me a link for the video? I can't seem to find it. Please? Thanks.

And they can't kill Flack. They just can't. That's too cruel.:(

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Here ya go!
    http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

14. Rtelgeuse

Rtelgeuse Hit and Run

This season finale is becoming too much for my heart. In my opinion, if Flack leaves, I'd be one of those viewers giving up.

Btw, if there are any british fans here, do you know when season 5 DVDs are coming out in the UK? Thanks!

Cheers!

15. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Ya'll trying to put me into a Eddie enhanced coma?? Doing good....real good!!

After 5hrs of sleep.....those pics really got my eyes open!! Ah...the farmer, the biology and anatomy teacher. Who says education has to be boring???:)

Season enders have me all on edge. Previews are too fast and even in slo-mo, things still go too fast. Thank the heavens that I will be off to see the season enders. If I had to work I would have to turn off all the tv's because I would get NO work done!!!

:::::has to fan self to cool off::::::::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.