Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I cannot wait for Thursday! I hope the season finale lives up to my expectations.

As for the last episode - I LOVED IT! The first thing I thought, when they found the bone in the wine, was there was an episode of Monk, where someone put a dead body in a wine barrel. lol

The word association was great. "Whoa." "Horse." And how out of nowhere, she goes, "I want a baby." Then, again, "Whoa." "Horse."

I love seeing Brennan with babies. She's so cute when she's around them. And she talks in this cute little voice, and says things like "You like spacial disorientation, don't you." I had to ask what she meant, so the baby certainly was clueless haha.

Oh, and "Dancing Phalanges!" The first time she said that, in a previous episode, I thought it was the funniest thing ever, and proceeded to show everyone I knew that one scene. Hearing her say it again was priceless.

Stewie! I love Family Guy (I'm from Rhode Island) so it was pretty cool to see Stewie. He's so great. I was surprised that Brennan knew who Booth was talking about when he said he saw Stewie. She knows pop culture!?

As for Booth's tumor, I'm so glad he's gonna be okay. The show wouldn't be the same without him!

I can't wait! I hope they really do sleep together, and it's not just Booth's hallucination. And hooray for Zack! I miss him dearly, and wish he would come back for good.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I laughed so hard at all of these :lol:. The dancing phalanges are just hysterical :lol:.

I too thought that the whole baby thing would've worked better if it were done in two episodes instead of one. Still for some reason it didn't bug me too much. I love how we've gotten bits here and there of Brennan showing she really cares for Booth in a romantic way. It has always been obvious to the fans but now it's a little more evident that something is changing (in a good way) between them. Can't wait for the finale :).

3. athens

athens Coroner

I really liked the scenes in the hospital with BB and the team.
    Dancing phalanges are becoming one of the best quotes LoL.:)

I'm looking forward to the next episode..

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I sense a new thread title for our next incarnation... ;)

She does have a way with,... um... weirdness, doesn't she? :lol: Actually, can you imagine if she did use that weird lab tech's sperm? That kid would probably be extremely socially challenged! :lol:

5. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

God, don't even joke about something like that! :eek:

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

7. Meatball42

Did he call her honey? Wahaahahaha!~ I cant wait!

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

ha ha...yeah...I was like wait...what did he just say. I think I had to watch it 3 times :lol:

9. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

OMG!!! :D I'm telling you all of these finales are going to give me a heart attack!!! :lol: I really thought that they would end the episode with them...you know, and then we'd have to wait for next season. But we are actually going to see them together afterwards :eek:.

Thank you for posting texmex!! :thumbsup:

11. athens

athens Coroner

I'll have to rewatch the episode to really comment on the ''case'' because I think the whole thing was changing really fast..However one thing I know for certain is that I loved the BB scenes:lol:..And what the h... was that in the end?:shifty::eek:.He CAN'T be serious

12. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

I'm in a shock. :wtf: That was seriously one shocking episode. And I didn't like the end at all. The actual 'case' was okay, I liked to see Mr. B and Mrs. B and the nightclub, but noooo, the ending was awful. Who came up with this?! Booth having an amnesia, no no no! :scream::scream: Seriously uncool. :(

Okay, this really is the kind of season finale that leaves the characters where they were before 'the hookup'. Somehow. As everybody promised. But maybe Booth doesn't remember anything. Though he hopefully remembers his dream (or whatever..) and therefore he has some feelings towards Bones. But, how can he be the same Booth as before the amnesia, when he doesn't even remember who he was? And if Bones doesn't like the new Booth. Arg, I hate when this happens in a show. Just about a month ago amnesia happened in another show (okay, it's a soap opera, and I used to watch it only when I had absolutely nothing else to do (i'd rather study) ) and now I'm watching that show even more rarely (= never).

It was quite funny to see all the grad students working at the nightclub, but blah. All the funny and nice bits of the ep were ruined by the ending. What a cliffhanger. :( Even seeing Zach didn't help at all.

:scream::scream::scream::scream: and now we have to wait 'til forever before we get the next season!

Shock.

13. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

So... TPTB have been lying.

They kept saying "no, no, don't worry, BB sex happens in real life; this will not be an hallucination or dream."

LIARS!!!!!

I think it sounds like a good episode. It does. For ANOTHER PART OF THE SEASON, not the finale. I don't want the finale being entirely in someone's head, followed by "the magic eraser!" They already used a milder form of this plotline in the House finale (only some of it was made up in his head, he didn't lose his memory, just his sanity... oh, and yeah, the hook-up between the favorite ship didn't ACTUALLY happen) and it was as bewildering on Monday as I'm sure it'll be tomorrow.

I'm not thrilled about being taken down the "Ooooo, it looks real, but it iiiiiiiiisn't" path again. So irritating.
    I hope I'm not as annoyed with the finale as I expect to me. But I doubt it.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Okay, so I turned the TV on at 8:07. And I had absolutely no idea what was going on. I started realizing that something was wrong when Cam mentioned that Brennan was married. Then things got weirder.

It was definitely a stand-out episode, if only because it was so different from normal episodes. The characters with very different characterizations was very amusing, as were the casual references to their real-world jobs.

I liked the episode, I'm just not sure that I loved it. It was very confusing at some points in time, especially since we had to reassess who everyone was.

The fact that Booth and Brennan were married was very amusing, and the fact that they got to kiss made me grin.

The reference to Gormagon? Was hilarious.

Unless it happened in the first seven minutes, I don't think B&B did sleep together... I might have missed something, though, because I was a bit distracted.

15. Meatball42

I am very stupid and I didn't watch because I had loads of work, which I still haven't done even though Bones has been over for 13 minutes. Sum1 please tell me what happened, or pm me or link me to a site or sumthing I'm desperate! Please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.