Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi family ! I don't know what else I could say. Every time I watch Mac and Stella with the baby, I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy is because they made such a beautiful family picture as we expected. :adore: Sad is because they're not even start their relationship yet. :( I'll be very upset and disappointed if Mac and Stella still don't come to sense after all they've been through.

This thread is quiet lately. I would like to think it's the silence before the Smacked storm hits. :)

Debbie,
    I reeeally hope she would. If I were Melina, I would like to know my fans reactions if I wrote an episode that is tailored for them.

2. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi Family!!!

Can't wait for 5.24... I can't watch it right away, though. Cause the day after that i'll have to do something that is very nerve-wrecking, so i won't be able to do anything else the night before other than sleep. *sigh*

Yay! I can watch it! Thanks for the link, Debbie... If anyone want to know how i can watch it despite being out of the range of CBS video, pm me. Here's what in the video:
    - Mac and Stella are running in what i'll guess as a sort of forest.
    - After Mac yells at her "Do you have any idea what position you pun me in?" She says "You know what i'm gonna make this easier for you." And slam her badge to the table. (I was hoping she would throw it to his head. [​IMG] Yeah, i know, very mature of me. BTW, her badge number is 8946)

Gotta go! Oh, for all the mothers in USA, in case we have any in the family, "Happy Mothers Day!":)

3. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey everyone- hope all is well

OMG baby!!!! Mac and Stella would make the best parents. (TPTB, are you getting this???) They looked amazing in those photos.

Jenn-> OMG (again), NY is back on...TONIGHT, 9:30!! finally...I think it's sex,lies and silicone if I'm not mistaken. Also, there are old repeats on Monday night at 10:30 (grr..) and I think this week, its Stuck on you from Season 2. Good memories...:)

I think I'll have to watch 5.24 on the internet because I am NOT waiting for it to be broadcasted in Australia- which could be around November or even later...

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS...

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

3 DAYS TO HELENIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The smooth approach doesn't work with my Asprine: ASPRINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, ASPRINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    C'mon Neneka Debbie is calling you OUT LOUD ASPRINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Darn it! move your butt to here!

Gabby!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your offer and i DO need your help. I'll send a PM asking for that and asking for your ideas' fix :D. I wish good luck (whatever you need to do, you will be fine! :D )

Promo comments

i did want Stella throwing her badge at him. C'mon it's not so mature but it would have been incredibly funny and not too :lol:OOC. However in the way it is i find it very promising because the dramatic intensity will be higher. I hope it will be long enough. we need more than a 20 secs catfight!

my sweet Kikii--->
    don't be sweetie! there are HIGH chances they become something more in Helenika. But somehow i understand the dilemma: non smacked need to get used to them as a couple. Even some smacked fans are afraid a relationship could affect the dynamic of the show and Mac and Stella's previous relationship as well.
    However we need to wait ALL GOOD STUFF (believe me, i FEEL IT in my heart we won't forget 5.24!).:adore::adore::adore: But remember even if they start a relationship they won't live in Happiness Island forever. They are too stubborn and yes, they are like Yin and Yang but we *do* know many times both of them want to be "Yin" at the same time and that's when Planets crush:angel:
    last time she was asked on Mac and Stella's relationship (if they ever were going to be together) she said: "I think people want it".So she knows Smacked exists!!!!!!! and considering this is the bigger group dedicated to them (last time we were visited for more than 23.000 people!) we can say if she ever visits some place will be this one HOPEFULLY! :D Of course there are more places to visit as the one in cbs wiki, tv.com, fanpop, etc. but we hope this one will be included! ;)

Mari--->
    where is the funny Greek Lady who repeated me as a mantra "he is too conservative":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Stella won't cry after the catfight (aparently for everyone's comment) but STILL Mac will feel the urge of finding her...just because he loves her:adore: Hopefully Stella being a hostage for some minutes of that guy will end in Stella's suite:devil:

Lori---> HUGS!
    this place is very good place indeed ;) And i was always amazed by the amount of Mac and Stella clips before S4 when we had little scenes. I enjoyed how creative Smacked Family can be with the same scenes in thousands of videoclips all differents and all showing and remarking the great relationship we had in front of our eyes
    Thanks for your comments on the promo!
    (And i loved your sense of humour and your Virus expertise:guffaw:I must confess!:guffaw:)

Tee--> very happy you will have CSI NY back!!!!!:bolian:
    and definitely there is NO WAY of waiting until November. AXN will aire it in a couple of Months but i won't wait. I CAN'T WAIT!. I have been expecting something as HUGE as this YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care and enjoy S5!!!!!:bolian:

Talking about Virus..... i watched Snow Day yesterday and considering what you have told me, i may think we will have intense scenes in Helenika!Running through the forest??? Wouldn't be as good as running through the lab????????

5.24 sounds as a FULL WINNER to me as it was 3.24:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

In my country we celebrate Mother's Day in October so i almost forgot it!

Happy Mum's Day Tex, Lori and Heather! (I don't know if we have more mums here)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Axel, my avvie and these pics are for you, my Green Seeker!
    [​IMG]

and this one for Recycling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

with my love to all

Debbie :D

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*pokes head*

Hello there! My apologies, I took a couple of days off because I had so much fanfiction writing due ahead of me -I still do, but never mind. I know I promised Deb to show up tonight, but in the end I couldn't. I had the craziest messenger conversation with two other wackos. Talking about kidnapping actors and Smacked don't really mix well.

So, back on topic: Stella, watch that hand! I hadn't noticed that detail when I saw the episode. Are they implying something? Is that a subliminal message? :devil:

I haven't been able to watch the CBS promo. Deb, the link you gave me works, but the stupid video just wouldn't load. It's okay, though. I've read enough to have a general impression and that's all I need. It looks so exciting! :drool: Anyway, I'm a stubborn girl and I still think nothing is going to happen. We'll arrive to season 6 and they'll still be best friends, soulmates or whatever you wanna call it, but they won't be a couple, god forbid!

Mari, running to a bed? :lol: Why so much rush? The bed is not going anywhere. Plus, certain things do not necessarily require a bed :devil:

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi family!
    I saw the Youtube promo for the final two eps, and for 5.24.
    So there's going to be a huge fight, and both Mac and Stella, IMO, will be really hurt. I think Stella knows exactly what a difficult position she's put Mac in, and as well as being mad at him for trying to stop her investigating the case, she's also going to be feeling incredibly guilty, and that is part of what will drive her to flee to Greece. When she slams her badge down and says she's making it easy for him, she's defying him, yes, but IMO in her own unique Stella way, she really is trying to make it easy for him because she thinks if she 'quits' the brass won't be able to blame him for any of her actions. I love Mac/Stella fights, especially because they are always very 'equal' what I mean is both are right and wrong in certain ways, we can understand both POVs. And like people have said, no matter how big the fight they always make up in the end. I think both will want to apologize to the other in Greece. Love the scene with the gunman pushing Stella and Mac catching her. :adore:

Pleni -
    I agree with you that I would prefer a Snow Day type episode where Mac and Stella kick ass side by side rather than seeing Mac be Stella's 'knight in shining armour', I think it is more in character for both of them for him to be there by her side, kicking ass and helping her solve her case and fight the bad guys. I think he goes to Greece with the plan to help and support her, not save her as such. I agree Stella is tough enough to save herself, but I think she and Mac are at their best when fighting together, as in Snow Day.
    Point of No Return was on here last night, and I loved the scene where Stella tells Angel that 'Mac doesn't know. He can't.' There was so much emotion in her voice when she said 'he can't' know. I think way more emotion than just worry about her boss finding out she's disobeyed him. I think that is only one reason why Stella says Mac can't know about what they're doing with Diakos. I think she's really worried about what the revelation that she lied to him could do to their relationship, and also what position her actions could put him in. I think in her mind, Mac can't know about her plan to get Diakos because if he did he could get in trouble with his bosses. I think she feels really, really awful that she has to keep this from Mac, and that really came across in the scene in Mac's office. When he called her in, he asked if she was okay, and I loved how her voice caught and she stuttered as she replied- she was touched that he asked, but felt awful because she wasn't sick at all. And then he said he would handle it personally, and she looked stunned, and deeply touched. When he said he was going to handle it despite his heavy workload because he knew how much it meant to her personally, and she simply said 'Mac....' I mean, wow, there was so much emotion in that one word - she was so touched, and so guilty, she almost told him at that point, but couldn't...I think because she couldn't stand to hurt him. It was an absolutely incredible scene, and not just from a Smacked POV, it was so understated yet so full of emotion...
    Stella looked really sick (with guilt) as she left his office, and his look suggests to me that he knows, or suspects what's going on with her. At the very least, he knows something's wrong.

I agree with all you say, Mac is tired of being alone and he's way more relaxed and open with Stella, he's initiating contact more. He's so in love with her (even if he doesn't know it) it's cute. Even as 'friends' he's so much more relaxed and open with her than he was with P.

After seeing those pics, so do I. Mac looks so damn hot holding the baby, and he and Stella look so cute together, especially in the one with her hand on his. My focus was more on them with the baby than D/L with the baby!

I love how in the Youtube promo for 523 we see Lindsay talking to Stella about her fears about being a mother, similar to Danny talking to Mac about his worries about being a father - a young couple going to an older couple for advice.:)

I am sure Stella will be the baby's godmother. Usually godparents are close friends who play an important part in the parents' lives, right? And quite often the godparents are a couple - my godparents are some old friends of my mum and dad's and they were a couple. So who better to be DL Baby's godparents than Mac and Stella? Especially after both Danny and Lindsay went to them for advice.

Wow, next week will be intense! 5.24 offers definite Smacked potential and given that
    Angell dies and the whole team is in danger (the shooting) I think at the very least we will see Mac and Stella going all out to catch the killers. I don't think it will be either of them who is the focus of the cliffhanger, as they are both 'in danger' in 5.24, and also Stella is the focus of 5.24, and we had the whole 'will Mac survive?' thing last finale, so I think it will be someone else and in s6 we will see how both of them deal with that. I'd love to see Mac rushing to the scene of the shooting (if he isn't already there) to check his team, and most especially Stella, are okay. If he is there, I bet Stella is the first one he checks to see is okay.

519 is on here next week, looking forward to Stella touching Mac.:drool:

7. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

yep nice and slow is the best way to go!! hey that's my new motto, nobody take it from me. i cant wait till on screen we get to see the never realized spark of chemistry between Mac and Stella :adore:

Stella showed alot of signs through the year that she appreciates Mac more than just friends... she's probably the one that first realized what they would have with each other... i agree in the last of this season, he's been showing some kind of interest in Stella.

just the chemistry between this relationship is so great... that once they realize it together they will be thinking of ways that they can possibly get together without ruining their friendship or the way they work, but they are so great together that they'll find it out sometimes (hopefully in the NEAR future) :)

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ <3 THREE DAYS! I can hardly wait :)

:eek::eek: That would be my reaction if Melina EVER visited us! Even if we didn't know.

QUEENIE! I haven't seen you in forever. I still love your avvy and matching banner :lol:

I think this is how everyone in the family feels right now :)

I loved the whole baby scene :adore: Loved it, loved it, loved it. I agree that the looks they gave each other were so cute. Beyond cute. They were....there are no words to describe the way they look at each other except for maybe IN LOVE! :adore:

My condolences go out to you and all other CSI:NY fans in Australia. That would suck having your favourite show just taken right off the air.

I really wish I lived in the States now so I could watch this video *envies Lori* It sounds amazing! I was really thinking that she'd slam it down on his desk and walk out but apparently she doesn't? Running through the bush sounds very adventurous though :adore: I'm just loving this episode more and more.

Gillian isn't part of the theory. She doesn't count :lol: Now if Mac had been wearing green....that would've changed everything :lol: I just think Melina/Stella look absolutely amazing in green so they should wear it. As much as possible.

Cheers to that :beer: I just agreed with everything you just said Deb. Mac will have to tell Stella why he's there and he'll tell her the truth, not like some other Marine affiliated criminal investigators I know *coughtonycough* And going slow is good and I will wait however long it takes, even if it is until season 52 :lol: OH and Baby Taylor has to happen! HAS TO!

Deb, those rock. I know I've seen the first one before and that it's from season 1, but I can't place it :lol: But number 2 from Recycling? :adore: I never noticed the people around them wearing green :luvlove: They are unknowing SMACk shippers :lol: Oh and I LOVE your avvy :luvlove:

I loved that episode :adore: My favourite moment was when Mac said he'd handle it personally because it PROVES that he cares about Stella enough to do that for her, and Stella is in there, feeling like crap because she disobeyed and lied to Mac. I agree that it is just a scene full of emotion and it's great :adore:

That's all for now girls! Keep up the SMACk love :adore: Things will all work out in the end, I'm sure :adore: Remember: Melina loves the RND scene. She won't end the episode badly!

Axel

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AXEL: I think Deb found a way for non staters to watch vid. I sure wish I knew more with this computer I would get it for ALL of you!!! By the way she does put it down(the badge) hard enough for him to get her meaning!!!

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey ya'll:D
    Lori, good luck with your surgury*hugs*:)
    Agree with you Deb, nothing more sweeter than Mac Taylor holding a baby:adore::adore: Now it's just the matter of time, when the two of them (mac and stella) realize that they should get a baby together:D
    I can now picture Stella dragging Mac out on shopping:lol: Stella draggs him in on many stores, and she tries on clothes, and Mac have to tell her what he thinks about what she tries on:lol: wonder what Mac would say or do if Stella tried on lingerie:devil: *jumps down to the gutter*

ahh I can't watch that promo:shifty: I wanna se it but then again I don't live in the US so can't se it:shifty: hope I can find it somewhere else..

#Gio:)

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!

well, it didn't work for me. Gabby explained me a method but it was completely unuseful for me because i only have a lousy dial up connection. So i didn't watch it the promo yet

I can send the link if anyone wants. Just send me a PM
    Pleni--->
    And i swear it wasn't me the one talking about kidnappings:lol: Not even in jokes!:cool:
    Considering Producers' Lousy taste and lack of common sense i think the same. I want to stay positive thinking they are intelligent but certainly they make a great effort convincing me all the contrary:p EVERY DAY!

However i am one of the "Sentinels" of this place and i can't but giving support and hope for those who are here. I don't conspire against my own ship:rolleyes:

AMEN:guffaw: I am who insist with tha chair or the shower:lol:

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--->
    it's the same that hapenned in 5.11. We could understand both POV when Mac lectured Stella and ordered her to stay away from Diakos. Something magic happens they argue. Probably it's a Gary and Melina's thing. It seems they feel perfectly comfortable doing those scenes together. We have seen Mac and Stella furious before but nothing compares to when they are together. I am sure they have a lot of fun together filming and considering it's a Melina's episode Gary will give more than himself than ever:bolian:

:lol: i can see my innocent comment caused rash:lol: Blame King Arthur my friend! Blame King Arthur!i used a metaphor to describe why Mac will go to Greece. Of course Stella is self sufficient! but Mac likes protect his ladies. He needs to feel he saves people. Going after the love of his life is part of the patron

i can't add anymore excepts applauses to you, my dear. That is the most perfect description of her feelings i have read so far!
    Yes, belong to the Sublime Antology of CSI NY that scene with Mac and Stella in his office. You not only could watch it but FEEL IT! That's why i love their scenes together. You can see two sublime characters, two superlative actors and two brillant perfomances! ALWAYS!

As i said some weeks ago, i believe Mac forced himself to be with P.. I mean, nobody was aiming at his head but her tears forced him to take a decition about being with her. If you remember, in Snow Day she almost had to beg him to go with her to London:rolleyes: Pathetic is the best word:rolleyes: He didn't look relaxed. But in 5.16 even in NYC and just sharing a coffee with Stella he seemed to be perfectly happy

I thought about that and just the idea makes me melts:drool:

Sucker4smacked-->
    I completely AGREE!!!!!!! Their closeness was emphasized after 4.16 and his Extra Room Offer from Heaven:drool: but their feelings were revealed this year. Stella discovered hers in 5.16. When she made that comment "You really care for her" her expression was so sad!!!!
    And Mac, well his epiphany was in 5.22:drool::drool::drool: and their mutual feelings were more and more evident in 5.23 when she handed the baby to him:drool:

Axel--->
    More than interest. As i said he made very obvious he is in love with her. And i think he did realize that. Stella too which makes this season a very good in that level;) (I gues it could have been better:p

LOL, i think i have some with Flack and Mac in green too:lol:

I hope Melina visits us and especially this Wednesday. I wish i had a confirmation of that;) However if she said she knew people wanted Smacked it's because she has been surfing in Internet and maybe she was here and she read us without knowing it;)

AMEN! I am willing to wait until Season 85 if it's necessary. I think its' a mistake they are planning the baby just for DL. Mac and Stella, because their personal story,deserve their own biological family. It's not surprise how much they love DL but i think they could make it less obvious:rolleyes: and start giving good stuff for us.:wtf: I understand they are the leaders but it's ridiculous they deny us something that it's completely normal if they start a relationship some day:wtf:

Gio-->
    well we need to pray to all Gods we know. I barely think producers are considering that possibility:wtf:

:lol::lol::lol: i wonder what colour Mac likes better...but something tells me he prefers his woman in black too:lol::devil::devil:

Gio and Axel--> send me a PM and i will send you something;) It doesn't work for me but i hope it will work for you!:thumbsup:

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  12. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Tee! I MISSED IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THAT'S SO ANNOYING! I was only checking which episode was on Monday night and it was a re-run again so I just groaned and went back to whatever I was doing! Ugh! Was it good?

Deb - can you send me the link for the promo? Oh and when you said 'ola kala' I laughed so hard because I watched that interview on youtube like, half an hour before I read that post :lol:

Lori - how'd the surgery go honey?

I agree with everybody who was saying it before, greens and blues are great colours for Stella/Melina and Mac/Gary. Stella has green eyes, his are like a stormy blue ... it all works well. Green should be like ... our shipper colour. I'm gonna wear green when Helenika is on as a sign of my support for the ship :lol: Sorry if I'm crazy atm, it's the anaesthetic/pain medications :lol:

Oh and also, it was so cute when Mac and Stella were holding the baby. It did seem like such a family thing. And did anyone else notice how they moved closer to each other? Squee!

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

It is coming up! May 19th a week from tomorrow:(

Count me in! Its the "Luck of the Irish" isnt it Steph?

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  14. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Just a tiny detail i noticed, for all you vvho haven't seen, the director for Our episode, is the same vvho directed snovv day, I say that counts for a great episode. That, plus Melina as a vvriter I say vve have a magnificent episode ahead of us, kiss or no kiss. Count me in on the vvearing green club.
    Unfortunately I live in Denmark, and vvill have to vvatch the episode online, so one more day for me to vvait, hovv unfair is that?

15. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Yup Pleni, I know there is no rush just joking around haha :p
    I was watching the promo and I started giggling because when Mac and Stella fight, it is kind of cute. I don't take it seriously to the extent that they will make up, thus 5.24!

Deb- Chair or Shower? LOL! Okay I don't mind well I hope they just kiss already!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.