Grade 'Greater Good'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 6, 2009.

?

How would you grade Greater Good?

1. A+

22 vote(s)
    27.2%
  2. A

18 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. A-

9 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. B+

10 vote(s)
    12.3%
  5. B

6 vote(s)
    7.4%
  6. B-

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  7. C+

4 vote(s)
    4.9%
  8. C

7 vote(s)
    8.6%
  9. C-

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  12. D-

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

My favorite character is Adam. They included him in this episode, and gave him really good lines, especially in the beginning, when he was talking about Mac. I didn't like Lindsay's attitude towards Adam at all. I'm sorry, but labor is no excuse. He's nice enough to her--why is she such a bitch to him?

The case was completely predictable, but at least the actors and actresses were good enough to play their parts and more. Otherwise, I would've fallen asleep.

I did like the labor part... she played that well. Maybe I was just happy to see her like that... :shifty: LOL, just kidding... maybe... :shifty:

Why Mac??? Why not Don??

I give this a C overall.

2. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

Enjoyable episode.

Mac needs to get himself a hobby. Although, I admire his dedication in digging up the truth.

No one can ever underestimate the love a parent has for his/her child.

The baby is finally here! I hope they agree upon a name for her soon.

I loved Flack's smile when he was talking to Danny on the phone.

3. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

I actually laughed outloud when he said that. :lol:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I know! It cracked me up when everyone gave him a hard time about how he spent his day off. Flack all but called him a dork. :lol:

That smile could light up a room! And seriously...it's always there for his Danno. :D

That cracked me up, too. Flack seemed eager to hear her screaming in the background, too. :lol: Maybe that's why Flack and Adam have been hanging out...bitching about Lindsay. :lol:

Adam: She's just so mean to me at the lab, every time she sees me!
    Flack: And no way is she cute enough for Danny.
    Adam: And she always sticks me with the crappy jobs, like that damn puzzle she was too good to work on--until Mac realized it was about him.
    Flack: I mean, I'm so much hotter than she is. Why is Danny not with me?
    Adam: What?
    Flack: Huh?

:lol: ;)

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

And then Flack and Adam make out? *puppy dog eyes* :D

;)

6. stormymac

stormymac Hit and Run

You won't be happy until they have a full-fledged group "outing" will you? ;)

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

How would Hawkes feel if Adam made out with someone other than him??? :eek: :lol: ;)

8. Faylinn

Ooh, angry Hawkes. :devil: He and Flack can get into a scuffle...and then they can make out. :devil: :devil: :devil:

That makes me think of a camping trip...nice. :devil:

I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me. Can I blame it on the full moon? :angel:

9. Zipster

Zipster Witness

Thanks. I didn't tell anyone what they should and or shouldn't say - sorry if you misread my post.

Please don't post implied threats to me, I simply made an observation, that's all. I have never postulated that people can't express their opinion either way, I would just like to see a thread about an episode that didn't revolve around why people dislike Lindsey - keep in mind that I'm viewing this from an outsider point of view, and if my expression violates your codex in some why - then perhaps I've come to the wrong forum?

Z
    :p

10. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Top is not threatening you in any way. She and the rest of posters who have said anything about this matter -which is overkill, as a matter of fact- have simply told you that here you'll read things you won't like. Every does, actually. Me? I'm a hardcore Smacked fan, I really am. And I know there's people whose answer to that is "No effing way in hell!". Do I get mad at them? Not really. They won't convince me, I won't convince them, but I like reading their ideas and sharing points of view nonetheless. This is simply a forum, it's not like there's lives at stake or anything. Just relax and enjoy the ride or leave if you can't accept criticism, but don't say evil people kicked you out. It's entirely your call and nobody else's. You'll read people who loves Lindsay and people who think she may be better off dead and you can either take it or leave it.

Back to topic, my goodness! :eek: I'm absent for a couple of days and this turns into slash paradise! Ladies, you're crazy! And Top's little Adam-Flack (Adam/Flack?) dialog just cracked me up! :guffaw:

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Sorry if I'm misreading your post, but you say that you are fine with everyone expressing their opinions, yet you would rather they didn't express a negative opinion of Lindsay in an episode thread? That may not be what you are trying to say, but it is one interpretation of it.

I've read all 114 posts in this episode thread, and I really don't think it revolves around why people dislike Lindsay. However, other than a case which I personally found a little dull and predictable, this episode did revolve around Lindsay having a baby, so discussion about Lindsay should be expected. ;)

I can't see any implied threat in Top's response to your post, I think you may be misinterpreting what was said. The same thing would be said to anyone posting in this forum, all opinions, both positive and negative, are welcome, as is good discussion. If you don't like what is being said about a character then feel free to counter it, we welcome discussion. If you don't want to do that then I would suggest simply ignoring the posts that you don't like, if you don't feel that you can do that then this might not be the place for you.

If you're unsure about the rules, please take a look through the TalkCSI rules if you haven't already.

12. coruption

coruption Dead on Arrival

What!?! Where are we going? hahaha :lol:

But seriously, I liked the episode. Predictable,yes,but I still enjoyed it. Didn't need to see Lindsay in labor though.. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  13. Faylinn

Why thank you, thank you very much. :p :p :p

14. Zipster

Zipster Witness

Discussion is good. Thank you for taking the time to post a response. I have read your rules and guidelines, if I didn't agree with them I wouldn't be here. :thumbsup:

I think the difference between what I would like to see, and what is actually posted are two things - and I'm happy with that. To express an opinion about it (when it warrants it of course) I'm going to do that. The post from Top just struck me as hostile for no real reason, but I'll let it go becuase I'm new and clearly don't know the history here.

Z
    :p

15. Kohoutek

Kohoutek Prime Suspect

I was a little unsettled by this episode. I didn't really like the fact that Mac seemed to be able to pick and choose who should go to prison. In the Vegas episode with the similar plot line, Catherine knew that the Grandfather was covering for his Grandson, and even though it killed her to do it, she had to arrest the kid. Mac was just like "Okay, whatever, she's a doctor now - she must be a good person." And the Mother?? She was quite willing to kill a (after all that, innocent) man. And then his daughter. Correct me if I'm wrong (I might be, I watched it on my MP3 player and the sound isn't brilliant), but wasn't the hit only called off because the Hit Man refused to do it?? So, she didn't even have a change of heart. She was lucky, and Mac was all like "Yeah, it's sad. I'll let you off." Surely that's up to a jury of her peers to decide? :wtf:

Still, I liked that the ghost bike thing got a look in. I'm a big cycling fan and it's heartbreaking how many kids, adults, professionals, people on their way to the shops etc are killed on bikes these days. Just because drivers are not paying attention, or don't think bikes count or whatever. Something that did make me laugh is that in the UK, one of the most famous cyclists (and probably number one in my list of people I have a crush on) is called David Millar. It was the name on the first ghost bike shown last night, and he's 32 too! :eek::lol: