Dave Benton-The AV lab just got even cooler!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, May 7, 2009.

1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:hugegrin: I went searching & found these -- they're just too good not to share.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. imissJessop

imissJessop Victim

I love that Photo shoot

my personal fav is ...
    [​IMG]
    It's very dramatic and beautiful

Dear god I just realized how many pictures of this man I have. so many and they are all so pretty :luvlove:

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
  3. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

YES!! im glad im not the only one who remembers.

I think it was horatio who flicked his fake tooth or whatever out of his mouth with a pen lol god he could have killed horatio with the look he gave him bad boy?? good boy?? i like them both lol.

That is why when i seen him i said thats not right you were a criminal and now your a good guy! either way still a looker!! and still glad hes there and god damn:wtf: we need to see whats under ryans clothes then we can picture them all god certaintly gave well on that boy!

4. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

He didn't look this good in season one though. If you ask me, he makes a much better and hotter tech than criminal.

He looks so hot in those pictures! He's been hiding something really good underneath that shirt all this time. They so need to do an episode where the CSI's have to put on a fashion show for a charity or something, where all the guys have to go shirtless. We'd have one great show if they did that!

5. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Great idea, GNRF! I've liked Dave since he first showed up, and now that he's been around for a bit, I think it's about time he had his own thread. Looks like quite a few others do too. :D

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, this thread's only like ten hours old and already has over 20 posts. :D That has to be some kind of record. :) And it's already on page two. :D

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

GregNickRyanFan thank you so much for opening this much needed thread :D

imissJessop
    ! & mjszud thank you so much for the pics & yeah now I want him naked & w/ shorter hair :devil::drool:.

Ok I have to say that I kind enjoyed Cooper & that, at the same time, I was still waiting for the return of Sam (the A/V tech from the beginning of s6) b/c I just adored her & I couldn't believe she went missing like Tylor. She was just too sweet & too cute w/ everyone.
    Oh btw I also hated Jane, the one who replaced my Sam, BUT I must say Dave Benton made me forget about any other A/V tech!!! :devil: He's just perfect & I love him. So please let him stay & let him go on w/ all the nice/cute scene he has already had.
    I love his interactions w/ anyone, so he's worth it :D

8. GregNickRyanFan

I didn't personally didn't like Samantha. But, I liked the trace guy named Sam (Cristian de Fuente I think his name is). He was hot.

But, I absolutely love Dave. I loved his first scene with Ryan and I think the two should be buds cause Ryan could use a male friend. Dave seems like such an easy going guy and he seems like he'd be fun to hang out with. I can just see him and Ryan playing Rock Band/Guitar Hero. :lol: That'd be a cool scene. I wonder who would be better at it lol.

9. imissJessop

imissJessop Victim

Will this one work for you
    [​IMG]

10. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i don't think that dave benton has been on the show long enough for me to really have opinions. but of the past av techs, my favorite was cooper until he stole peedle's credit card, and then the other guy who was there from like season 2-4 (can't remember his name) and then samantha who was on for a few episodes in season 6. but the actress who played her, Jessica Sohr, or something like that, when on to a better role playing Vanessa in Gossip Girl, which is a show that i also love, but not as much as csi miami :)

11. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Tyler Jensen. I use him in most of my fanfics. Too bad he mysteriously disappeared.

Anybody besides me think Dave Benton should have been in the finale? I think he should have been tracking Yelina's GPS and interpreting those dash cams and the traffic cam.

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

*raises hand*

Works for me! Now... excuse me while I stare at this photo for half an hour.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Is it just me or does he look just a tiny bit like Paul Walker (minus the blue eyes) with that short hair? :lol:

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

First off I swear I don't watch soaps, but my channel just so happened to be on NBC while 'Days of our Lives' was on & guess who I saw?!?
    Our AV guy! :wtf: I have no idea how long he's been on or who his character is, all I saw was him in a morgue shoving some woman into one of the casket thingies...he looked a little "Norman Bates" if ya catch my drift. Anyone have any details about him on that show?

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

As far as I know he's on for the Summer for the 4 month long storyline. That is why is wasn't in the finale, Wes was off filming.