All Posters Read This

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by T'Bonz, Mar 12, 2006.

1. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

so does it mean like TV-14 or PG 13 because of tv they can't swear like the f-bomb or the s word but some PG 13 movies do say the f bomb but its only like once its not like every other word

2. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Nice to know about the ff rules. Because I have a tendency to write NC-17 EC fic. I do have one that's not - Restless. I'll post it on one of the threads. I think I'll have to rereview the posting requirements for fic. As far as what's required (ie. title, summary, rating, spoiler alerts etc.)

3. Franzeska

Franzeska Victim

So where do you guys post fics that aren't appropriate for either here or fanfiction.net? (Or are we not allowed to mention site names because of kids reading here?)

4. Alyshea

Alyshea Hit and Run

Mine isn't rude at all really, just an odd (non explicit) kiss here and there, and then the subject of rape (again, not explicit) hopefully once I post it here (by the end of tonight, it should be!) it won't get taken down :)

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Aww and i've done a agressive fic with Ryan and the others from all 3 shows but where to post it?

6. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

ok so define PG-13 kissing scenes... i have a fanfic that's pretty involved, but the kissing scenes aren't really erotic, nothing worse than what you'd find in like a moderate romance novel... clothes stay on but there's a fair description of... tongue use, for lack of a better word. could someone pm me an example of a good PG-13 kissing scene?

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ok please someone can help me to understand those ratings?
    I've already posted on ff.net but I've never really understood ratings, I just tried to stick with the ratings from other fics.

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I don't write CSI fics, but if you like Slash of all kinds (meaning the explicit stuff), you can visit, read, and post at CSI Forensics. :)

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I already have done that and i joined CSI Forensics in Oct last year and there's good stories on there including some of mine

10. EricisCSIcandy

EricisCSIcandy Victim

What about just a regular make out? :p And what if sex is implied but not at all described?