"Hog Heaven" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 3, 2009.

1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

2. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I'm happy we finally get to see some of Ecklie in this episode. I've started to like him a bit more since season 6. I also want to see him as the Undersherriff, since he's been promoted to that. :)

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

True, Ecklie has become less of an ass since Grave Danger, I actually like him now!

4. governess

governess Victim

It was a good episode I suppose. However, the bits with Ray bother me. The way he shows up to a crime scene was 'roll my eyes' BIG time - brother...

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

~Oh, motorcycles. How exciting. *yawn*
    ~Cop car FTW!
    ~Ray? You are not Han! (Worst pun ever, to go along with some of the episode titles this season. :rolleyes:)
    ~At first I thought Hodges was in the lab, and I was trying to figure out why he was wearing his vest in the lab.
    ~Oh look! It's like a Lab Rat assembly line!
    ~Creepy guy is creepily close to Wendy. Back off, dude. Seriously.
    ~Aw, poor Mandy.
    ~Did Hodges just get his ass kicked by a girl? :guffaw:
    ~Oh look, he's a cop. Not a surprise, given the promo.
    ~Aw, Brass and widow. I love that for a moment Ecklie almost looks insulted that the woman goes for Brass. :lol:
    ~"No" Brass, also FTW. (Heh)
    ~Isn't that the girl that was being bitchy with Wendy and Hodges?
    ~Wendy's at an Evidence Conference!
    ~Brass is playing the awkward game. That's new.
    ~Ray, where'd you get the bike?
    ~"No I don't" How very denial of you, Jim.
    ~"There goes the victim's girlfriend." Literally!
    ~Paramedics? What would be the point of that, Nicky?
    ~Greg, have you been wanting to say that for years? :lol:
    ~Wife is an idiot, apparently...
    ~Archie is doing Archie's job!
    ~"Dogs found it first!" And the cops found you.
    ~"Shut up!"
    ~What's she being charged with? Compromising an investigation?
    ~Catherine, you aren't missing! What is this, three weeks in a row?

I say A- or B+. They never said how they knew the woman was a cop. Some of the stuff was randomly placed. I almost felt like they should've been able to solve it much faster. Something was just... off.

I have no idea what's going on in any of those scenes. Whatever.

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm glad i decided to watch CSI this week b/c the episode was outstanding. loved every minute of it and i warmed to Ray a lot. the twists and turns were excellent, and Brass' little personal storyline very interesting. 10/10

7. electra

electra Pathologist

Pretty good episode.Brass is always a plus in my book.He was not as sarcastic as usual but it's nice to see him more emotional.I am loving the bond between him and Catherine.

Doc and Ray is also one of my favorite pairings.When they are together ,I know it will be fun either about blues or science.

And I just HATE Wendy and Hodges together.:scream:

8. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

I'm with Adzix. I almost passed it up, but I ended up kinda liking it. It was good to see everyone involved. It's so good to see more Brass... I was even glad to see Ecklie. I'm also looking forward to the Ray/Doc conversations.

And who doesn't love the sight of a classic red FLF 1200 duo glide Harley?

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I really loved Ray when they first brought him in as a newbie. He was so fun to watch as he learned things. But now, it didn't seem to take him long at all to learn EVERYTHING.

I wish they would have just gone ahead and brought him in as an experienced CSI from somewhere else. At least then I could accept him as someone who is this knowledgeable and as someone who can command scenes and run cases solo. As it stands, it comes off a little silly and unbelievable.

So it was an okay episode for me. Kind of weird, but okay.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I wasn't very impressed because I wasn't sure why Ray was on the motorcycle, what was he trying to prove? It wasn't one of their better episodes.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd have enjoyed them doing Nick on the bike too...but I immediately thought of his back when reading these things. He was kinda funny talking to Nick but yeah Nick would have been sexier.

Total win with that Hodges' scene ROFL

"Okay Hodges, you're Jacka$$"
    "Don't I know it"

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I found it boringly predictable. I knew the wife was responsible somehow the minute they introduced the character.

The bikers were complete idiots! Get out of jail. Get your bikes out of impound. And immediately go to the warehouse where the drugs are! :thumbsup:

Can't say I exactly understand the motorcycle scene. Why bother with the bike when he would have been a lot better off on his feet. And a complaint on something that has happened a lot this season - where was the uniformed officer. Those street he was on were less than safe, it was a biker neighborhood and he was alone.

I've got to agree with Smokey. They should have just brought in an experienced CSI from somewhere else. Catherine isn't in charge of the team, Langston is! At least he's consistantly telling everybody from Catherine straight down to the labrats what to do instead of being told what to do. That's what made The Grave Shift an interesting episode. He didn't know it all and couldn't do it all.

Susan

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I agree. I'm so confused by what CSI is doing right now. Why is Langston walking around like he's in charge?

And sadly, I knew it was the wife long before they did.

14. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

I agree with Ebuzz55: solid episode. I thought that the whole juxtaposition of a hardened biker gang with the assembly line of lab rats was funny, too. And I loves me some Hodges standing up for Wendy. Overall, I thought the whole show was enjoyable.

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

It bothers me that Hodges is now out in the field as if he were a CSI. It's ridiculous, but the writers love him so much they'll do anything to get him in a scene. Greg was rarely allowed outside the lab back when he was a lab tech.

Hate Nick's hair, or lack of. It's almost like he got a case of head lice and had to shave his head. Nick, grow some hair on that head!