George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

This is the video but bad quality...maybe if I keep looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhwI2SgeUIY

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Was he at the end? Wow. He got a lot of screams..take that writers of CSI-whose the real star of the shoooooow.

3. Nicksfriend

Yes that was our Nicky! Those girls went nuts! We all know who the real star is...don't we.

4. stefkay

stefkay Victim

5. Nicksfriend

This was excellent,I never saw this clip before. Nice!

Also I saw THe clip when he was in Monte Carlo and he talked about the hell's angels and how he had to protect his mother...awesome! Maybe this was an idea for the wirters,Hells's Angels, Hog Heaven.....

Thank you!

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Thanks Stefkay :)

That was so cool :) I'm wondering what George would did with his action figure at the end :lol:

I've never seen that video before and I so love George's sense of humour. Great that he brought his dad with him. He really seems to be a strict guy though...

You're from Germany, right??? Me too :) Well then start posting it's full of fun.

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Thank you Nicksfriend for finding that video - so, he's the guy wearing the black t-shirt and ball cap at towards the end? I would have been screaming right along with everyone else when he appeared..

And thank you StefKay for posting that video link. He is too cute - I love his real voice, love the accent. And it was sweet that he brought his Dad.

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Nicksfriend thanks for finding the video of George from Taylor Swift's tour. It's nice to know that girls screaming at a handsome dude haven't changed in the years :D

stefkay a big welcome to the wonderful world of George :) I see you've already visited The Ward :) and thanks for the video. I've seen pics of George with his Dad on the red carpet but hadn't seen that interview. George you need to do more interviews when you feeling better :)

9. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I just spent the last 30 minutes on three different computers trying to get the George and his dad video to work and sadly, seems it's gone. I'm totally bummed. It's one of those deals that I wish I never knew about because I'm always going to wonder what I missed. :( Anyway, talkcsi wouldn't even work on my daughter's computer so I guess I'll be spending the rest of the day finding out what is wrong there.

YAYAYAY I got it to work! Nothing like a little public whining to jolt the computer into shape. Now, back to my daugher's mess of a computer.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

If anyone is interested in seeing some Savannah clips, I found some on youtube. I just did a search for "George Eads", then sorted by "newest" and saw that 9 clips were posted.

What a cutey..

They should release the show on dvd.

11. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Great to know Ctess, thank you :)

Ohhhh he's so cute in there as young as he is :adore:

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Awwww! The video with his father is so sweet! He such a nice guy. His action hero looked just like him ;). I had to do a report on an actor that we liked, and I picked GE. Everyone said, "Who is that?". When I showed a picture, everyone said, "Oh, that guy! He's cute!" People in my demographic think he's quite the hottie!

13. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

I had seen that video with George and his dad. George was handsome in that suit (he is gorgeous) ;);):thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:. His dad seemed to be proud of him and his accomplishment.

ETA: I hope his at least 90% after his surgery!

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  14. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Did anyone watch the new episode tonight? Poor George looked like he was in much more pain than last week's show and he looked like he hadn't slept in a while. I can't believe they got him to run in the explosion scene. That must have hurt like hell, because he was kind of bending over like he was in pain right after. I'm so glad he finally got his surgery!

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I wish I knew when the Emmy nominations are announced cause George seriously should get one. I doubt it would happen because CSI is considered an ensemble. However, I do recall Terry O'Quinn winning for Lost a couple years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.