Who would you want back?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by MacTaylor333, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

Las Vegas - Sara (so she could be with her true true love Nick) and Warrick and Lady Heather

Miami - Speed and Alexx

New York - Aiden (maybe as a consultant), Louie and Reed

2. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Vegas - Warrick, Grissom, Sara, and Sofia

Miami - Speed, Alexx, Marisol, and Megan

New York - Aiden, Louie, Kendall, and Chad (season one lab tech)

I miss all of these people so much. I know it's impossible for some of them to actually come back, but I guess we can all dream can't we?

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:guffaw:I just love how you put stuff ...

I didn't really like her either, except for when she was torturing poor Adam when he hadn't eaten ... but it was just because he looked so adorkable :D

There's one character that I generally liked, which is funny because I don't any of the actor's other roles, but I liked the Role of Reed. I'd love to see him on another episode.

4. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

I'd like to see Speed come back, even though there was an episode of him after his death. I miss him :( But if he was able to come back somehow, I wouldn't want them to get rid of Ryan. I love Ryan as an addition to the show since Speed has been gone.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Bring back Warrick Brown, Sam Braun, and Kelly Gordon. All dead but all great characters.

Also I want to see Sofia Curtis back! I miss her.

6. mimefan

mimefan Dead on Arrival

Dr. Zao, and also the S1 lab techs from CSI:NY.

7. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I'd love, love, LOVE it if Grissom came back. After he left I basically stopped watching the show because, for me he WAS the show. After he left it seemed to die out for me, though there was a few good episodes. Don't get me wrong, I love Riley, she's awesome but I still can't feel the "vibe" that the show had once.

Louie, I loved that guy they so need to bring him back. Along with Angell, I miss her tons already.

8. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Speed There'd be no way to get him back though. We already saw him through Eric's hallucinations three seasons ago, so what other way is there to see Speed again?

It'd be nice to see Alexx again.

9. Wolfe:D

Wolfe:D Victim

If i could i would, without a doubt, bring back Warrick Brown (csi las vegas) and Alexx Woods (csi miami)

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Vegas:

Warrick: I miss him so much :(
    Sofia: So much potential wasted! They can do so much with Sofia!!
    Grissom: It's Grissom, 'nuff said ;)
    Sam Braun: He had such a great dynamic with Cath

Miami:

Alexx: I hadn't even realized how much I missed her until I saw her in Smoke gets in your CSI's!!! Her dynamic with the team, especially Calleigh will be very hard to replace.
    Speed: loved his sarcastic humor :)
    Yelina: She's awesome :). Plus her scenes with Horatio are so great and full of chemistry. Well they were on earlier seasons ;). Gotta work to get that back and then it'll be amazing once again ;).

11. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I have to say that, after reading another fanfic featuring Bobby D, I really want him back. He rocked. Vegas has done such a good job by its lab techs (perhaps too good of a job in Hodges' case, IMO :shifty:), but they totally forgot about Bobby. Not to mention Jacquie. She was also awesome. That said, I don't want them to take screentime away from any of the main CSIs, aside from Ray. But it would be nice to at least see them as often as we see Henry or Mandy. And whatever happened to Ronnie the handwriting tech?

12. Lisajayne

Lisajayne Victim

Grissom he is CSI

13. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I totally agree:thumbsup:
    and bring back alexx and speed and warrick

14. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I would love Aiden and Reed to come back... I personally liked Aiden better as a character compared to Lindsay. And I would have loved to see more father/son interaction with Mac and Reed... and what Reed would think of Stella after a while.

On Miami: Alexx and Speed! I miss Alexx talking to the corpses...:( It was kinda creepy at first but it just showed how much she cared about the victims and how much she loved her job as an ME. I miss Speed's sarcastic remarks...and getting called "Timmy" by Alexx. :lol:

15. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

1. Warrick but he died :shifty: I was watching an old episode and again i thought Warrick shouldn't have left the show as a victim like that...

2. Sofia Curtis, she just dissapeared :confused:

3. As a GUEST STAR, Griss will be ok for an episode in the future actually... It's a cliche but a murder suspect would be interesting for example :lol: