Dave Benton-The AV lab just got even cooler!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, May 7, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Dave Benton (Wes Ramsey) -The AV lab just got even cooler!

I didn't see a thread for him yet, so I thought I'd start one. I love this character. He just seems like an all around cool guy. (And cute too hehe). I don't have any pics to post at the moment, but I just wanted to show my love for the guy. :D

I got his character's last name mixed up with his real last name though. :lol: There is an actor named Wes Bentley, but it's not Dave. :lol: I feel stupid now. :lol:

And OMG! I didn't realize he was grown up Wyatt on Charmed. I knew he looked more familiar than just being on an earlier episode of Miami as a different character. :lol: Well, he totally looks better on Miami than he did on Charmed. The longer hair and facial hair suits him. :lol:

Here's his imdb page.

He's the same age as Jonathan Togo (a few months younger actually). :D

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

He's a keeper! I could definitly get used to seeing him around. :p

He seems different than the typical labrat, which is good. He's obviously pretty smart, but doesn't come off as a boring geek. I like him.

And yes...he is quite cute. ;)

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

*points to avi* Love Dave!!! :D

Exactly what I though, Mj, he isn't the norm for a lab rat, and I think that makes him that much more appealing. He's got the smarts and the great personality, plus he's not bad on the eyes. ;)

Also he has a wonderful interaction with Ryan, and all the other CSIs as well. But I could totally see Ryan and Dave going out for a beer or to a Miami Heat game. Plus Ryan could really use a good friend now, and I think Dave could too.

4. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I love this AV tech. He's so much better than Cooper or that one girl they had in the first couple episodes of the season.

I really like how well he fits in with the rest of the team. I love watching him with Ryan and Natalia. To me, it seems they all have a similar sense of humor. I just hope they keep him for awhile, like they did with Cooper and Tyler. The first time I saw him, I didn't think he was the new tech because he looked so laid back and easygoing. I think that's what sepparates him from the former techs. It also doesn't hurt that he's really hot!

5. GregNickRyanFan

I liked Cooper until they made him evil. :lol: But I like Dave even better. :)

Do you mean Jane? The Asian woman?

And yeah, Dave seems like a fun guy and is very calm. And yep, hot too. :D

6. imissJessop

imissJessop Victim

I am so glad Wes is on CSI: Miami now.
    To celebrate pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Oh my imissJessop! :drool:

Thank you so much for those photos. *fans self* Wow...that is all I can manage to say.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ DEAR GAWWD!! :eek::eek:
    This man needs to go shirtless, that's all Im gonna say! :drool:

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

For sure!

Perhaps there can be a water leak in the lab next season and while trying to save the super computer Dave happens to end up with a wet t-shirt. :D :drool:

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ There ya go!!! That could work. :p

I just went from liking this guy to slobbering all over myself from that picture *facepalm*
    Not too keen on the dark hair though. Although now that I look at it, it reminds me of Keanu Reeves in 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure' :lol:

11. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

OH wouldnt that just be a sight all the guys wet running around the lab?:devil::lol:.

Im happy that wes ramsey is on csi miami, i followed him when he was on charmed (my all time fav show alongside miami) and now just simply great he is on csi miami.

I love how dave is so relaxed with the guys and how dave kind of gives the girls a 101 like hes sharing the information with them which i think together they all play off one another so well.

Fingers crossed theyll keep him, gotta love the man candy on miami!

12. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I like Dave Benton too. One thing I really hope TPTB will do in the coming season is maybe give the techs their own story lines once in a while. I know Maxine Valera had one some time back in "Internal Affairs" when she was involved with Natalia's ex. The techs in Vegas occasionally have storylines. Heck, I think "A Space Oddity" with Hodges and Wendy was the latest one.
    I like it when the characters ARE characters and not just sort of fill-ins. I had a feeling the Asian girl was just sort of a fill-in. She didn't seem to do much or interact much.

13. imissJessop

imissJessop Victim

That would be a great story line! Add in Ryan and Eric too they can all save the computer together. Team work you know.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Hehe, I was think he looked like Keanu in that third pic too. Which is fine with me cause I love Keanu. :D

15. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

well i can say that i am a fan of dave benton's ever since i first saw him on charmed. but correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't he on an earlier episode of csi miami? i think that he was on "Spring Break" from season one. it should be the 21 episode. i thought that he played the killer where he would bite his victims and then kill them.