The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

And again me:D I want to be more active here, I haven't posted for a long time.

Today I watched High and Low. Yeah, this cute scene when Greg wanted Nick and Warrick to get out from his lab. When I've seen it again I just thought - Greg could take this "thing" (I have no idea what was that:lol:) not from behind Nick's back. It was so obvious. And in front of Warrick:lol: The most great in this scene was that Greg was the most active side - Nick was busy with thinking about case so his Greggo decided to show some lovin':lol: Usually Nick is more creative about sharing with his feelings to Greg.

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Ah, should post more often here, too ...

I just love that scene in High and Low. It just shows how comfortable they are around each other and how close because coming up from behind like that needs a certain kind of closeness, at least that's what I'd like to think. Had it been Warrick, Greg would have never got that close.
    And you're so right, why take whatever from behind? (No dirty thoughts, please :p)

Love all those reminders of the Love, too. We can't get enough visual evidence of the boys! :thumbsup:

Hope tomorrows episode will be a good one.

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

LOL...better get those batteries fixed quick. My hubby says the same thing and even my 11 year old son thinks Greg is gay. He's his favorite and right off said he was gay. So when grannies, straight men and little kids think it, then it's too obvious.

Where are these fics at Egeria?

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Good one, hadapurpura!

Grannies are WISE ;) I'm very happy to see you again on The Fort, Deirdre.

AMEN TO THAT! :thumbsup:

Love your sister's comment! The sexual tension between Nick and Greg in this scene from "Felonious Monk", is UNDENIABLE and SO TELLING.....

[​IMG]

I have the theory that Greg was feeling jealous of the Nick's bonding with Warrick in that case ; he wanted all Nick's attention. And If you watch the whole episode, you'll notice that Greg looked very angry all the time. JealousGreg! is always cute!

love_fan and Deirdre, both you are so right. There was no need for Greg to take 'that thing' from behind. And I agree that Greg (or Nick) never would got that close to Warrick, or Grissom,...or any woman :devil:

You are asking me for too much :p ......

Taking it from behind.. :devil: And Warrick can't believe what he's seeing.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

In High and Low, I always got the impression that Nick and Greg had a little fight at home and Greg carried his mood into work. Then when he noticed Nick almost ignoring him and giving all his attention to Warrick, it made him more angry and that was when he just decided to kick them both out. :lol:

Yeah I am looking forward to tomorrow night's episode too. I just hope there is more to them working together than just the scene we have seen in the previews.

6. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Well, I am not egeria but I know the stories are posted over at WMTDB and FFNet!

And it's so funny to read all the comments made by people who are not avid CSI watchers or ship N/G - The Love is very telling!;)

Thanks for all the gorgeous telling, subtextual caps as well!:thumbsup:

7. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Opps I totally missed that one! I'm Seshat3 on both FF.net and WMTDB. I'm easy enough to find but if you want I can pm you the link. I can't post it here because of the ratings, otherwise, heck I'd have the link in my signature!

I adore these stories about 'so and so who doesn't watch CSI asked about Nick and Greg'. I think it's such a tribute to the Love, that the chemistry is so evident!

You guys are sooo lucky to be watching the newest episode tonight! I can't see it until Saturday :( I really hope there's lots of Love but like I said before, I'm happy just to know they will be in the same scenes!

8. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

I agree, it certainly seemed that there was more underneath that scene...usually Greg is happy to give out his info, not to mention to help brainstorm about the cases.

It's thursday today, yay! I'm really hoping for a (few) good scene(s). Fingers crossed.

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

*waves to Dizzney and Stokes4Me* It's great to see you again on The Fort! :)

I totally agree. Greg looked angry during the whole episode; there was a scene where he was gaving the results to Cath and he didn't even bother to look at her...

Regarding the 'thing' that Greg took from behind :devil: in that scene , I think it was a glass dolphin or something like that, which would make sense since we know that Greg loves surfing and that he used to go sailing with his father. I can see Greg taking Nick to the beach to teach him a few things about surfing....;)

*off to read Egeria's new fics and maybe, reread carolinecrane's "Surfing Lessons"*

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Don't think I've visited The Fort in a while so I've brought you some gifts from last night. :)

More of the the old ladies are released.
    [​IMG]

Looking at eachother.
    [​IMG]

Back to work.
    [​IMG]

Duck!
    [​IMG]

Susan

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Ah, thanks so much, blackflag!!! I won't be able to watch the episode for months to come so I'm always grateful for screencaps. And those are just squee-worthy!!! Especially the second one is so ... :luvlove:

I take it that the episode was a good one for the Love? A lot of interaction??? Tell me, please, I'm dying to know.

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yay, thank you so much, blackflag! Amazing caps:D

I see the sparks between Nick and Greg from pics. And I need to say that Nick looks great in the last CSI eps of this season;) I'll see this ep after some time too but I can't wait. I agree, love fan, second pic is so cute. Exchanging looks - that's what I love;)

13. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Once again I was disappointed with the lack of actual interaction, but the exchange in those pics was good.

What I really loved was the look that Nick gave Greg after he said he'd go back to the lab with the body. Just a flick of eyes in Greg's direction, they seemed to be saying something.

So, what do you think the something is? :p

I think both of them are looking really good. Nicky was adorable being all bemused at Ray o the bike. :drool: Nice.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Great caps! (There are more that I posted on the Greg pic thread if anyone is interested)

I captured this cap: BOOM!!!

[​IMG]

Its actually a mistake, captured between the scenes where the car explodes and the guys reaction. I thought it was pretty cool so I decided to share.

Seems to show that when these two are on screen together things heat up big time! We only got two scenes with them but it was really nice to see them together even if it was a short time.

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Awesome caps, blackflag! Thank you so much :thumbsup:

I always knew that Nick and Greg burn the screen everytime they appear together and Wojo has just proved it with that cool pic. The boys in fire! :drool:

Hmm....let me guess..... I think you can't "do" chemistry. Sexual chemistry simply exists and these two have it in buckets...;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope the writers are taking notes for the next season and give us more interaction, more flirting, more subtext... As Dizzney has called them in one of her icons, right now Nick and Greg are the Dream Team on CSI; we already have the het ship (Hodges/Wendy) and god knows this show really needs to shake things up.......;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.