The Cliffhanger Poll *SPOILERS for the FINALE*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 7, 2009.

?

Who do you think will be shot in the diner?

1. Mac Taylor

6 vote(s)
    6.0%
  2. Stella Bonasera

14 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. Danny Messer

37 vote(s)
    37.0%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

7 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. Don Flack

8 vote(s)
    8.0%
  6. Sheldon Hawkes

18 vote(s)
    18.0%
  7. Adam Ross

6 vote(s)
    6.0%
  8. Sid Hammerback

4 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

DON'T READ if you don't want to know what the cliffhanger is going to be. ;)

Apparently the whole team is going to be shot at presumably and someone (at least one) is hit. Who do you think it will be? And will they survive next season? Post your guesses here!

2. Top41

My money is on poor Danno--I think he's been reckless this season, and maybe he'll get hit protecting Lindsay or trying to go after the shooter. And that will definitely send Flack over the edge!

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm going with Danny just because I can. :p Also, he's been shown to be in danger a lot this year so I'm giving TPTB an unusual amount of credit by saying they'll bring in the continuity fairy and follow up on it. :shifty:

No matter who it is I'm sure they'll survive. John Dove pretty much confirmed that in TV Guide. So much for the suspense of it all. :wtf: :rolleyes:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Danny too but it's something i am not pleased because it makes sure we will have cringy DL scenes just at the beginning of next season. Personally i would have preferred Adam or Hawkes just for a change

5. Top41

It's been heavily foreshadowed, and I think this is one thing that could pay off really well next season. Just so long as they don't go the cliched "addicted to pain meds" route. Though given that that is being done on Miami right now (in a more novel way, at least as far as those kinds of stories go), hopefully that wouldn't happen.

Well, they'll be back next season--the person could come back to die in the opener. But I agree...on the heels of the other death, chances are the person will survive. Still, it could open up some interesting storylines.

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I didn't think of that. That would actually be a really cool twist. But I agree the person will more than likely survive. Hopefully they'll actually follow up with the injuries and not sweep it under the rug as per usual.

7. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

I'll guess, we don't find out until next season and that shooting bit on youtube is followed by ...to be continued...

Next season, most likely Danny, the writers are not known to be subtle and he's had dun..dun..dun moments for several weeks now.

8. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I think it will be Danny, I feel like he makes a lot of sense. He’s a character that a lot of people really like on the show, and is a big character but you would really wonder if he’s going to die or not. It wouldn’t be like season 4 “cliffhanger” ending with Mac, cause everyone knows Mac would not die so there was no suspense but Danny would give that suspense to make it a true cliffhanger.

But I do not think he will die, one reason being I can’t see the writers killing 2 people, no matter who actually gets shot in the diner, off in one episode. Second Danny/Carmine is really good on the show. I can’t believe they would let Carmine go, he can do some much on the show and can work with everybody. And if Danny dies Flack may kill himself and we can’t have that. We need Danny and Flack; the show wouldn’t be the same.

9. newyorklover

newyorklover Victim

I went for Hawkes, and I know that won't be a popular choice with many people, but I just feel like he's been forgotten for quite a lot of this season, from what i've seen of it, and i think the writers might throw him a storyline. Like Railynn said, I don't think he'll die just because I dont think the writers will kill two people off but it'll just give him a bit of angst to work with.

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Danny or Hawkes. Although, as I'm really thinking that the person will survive (even if it's touch and go for a while in the season 6 opener), it could be any of them. :)

Any chance we won't know who it is, just that someone has been shot? That would make for a summer of fun speculation for us all. :)

11. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I went for Danny, mainly because he's been getting into a few sticky situations of late. Also, it's clear from the promo that he's pushing Lindsay down so that would fit with Pam Veasey's comment about heroism. But, having said that it really could be any of them.

I do agree that we may not even know who it is until the beginning of s6. Also, I think it's interesting that tptb have revealed something as huge as all of the regulars coming back for s6. That tells me it's possible that while they all come back they may not necessarily be alive for it. This could be where AJ's 'none of us know' comes into play. In fact, maybe tptb don't even know. They could have them all fall to the ground and be still, then fade to the 'to be continued .....'

I really hope it doesn't play out like that though, I don't think my nerves could stand it.

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I voted for Danny too because this season we've seen so little of DL and Danny getting shot would be so surprising my jaw would drop! </ironic>

Honestly, I don't mind somebody getting shot, even though I think it's kinda lame and terribly cliché, but what's the point in saying "dontcha worry, fans, they're all coming back"? I just don't get it.

13. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I voted Danny, too, because tptb did say this story line would carry on into the new season--how better to achieve that than to have some major D/L drama to go along with the pressures of raising a brand new baby? Also, as everyone has pointed out, all the dun..dun...dun moments Danny's had this season must be leading up to something.

14. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

I've just watched the promo and i think Flack is holding a woman's body so i guess Stella is the most likely to be in danger... that would really be a cool twist.

15. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

But he's carrying Angell when she is shot and killed early on in the episode.