Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

The Critic in the Cabernet is the second-to-last episode, the last is called The End in the Beginning.
    About the football head's method of appearance, don't knock it 'til you've seen it. Maybe it'll be better than you think.
    However cheesy it may sound, I'm think gonna watch it.:eek: Wow, right?

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Tonight's episode wasn't too bad. Nothing spectacular, though I think that next week is going to be funny as hell.

Anyway, on to my review:

~Booth and Jared. I like these two when they interact. Booth is always going to want to protect his little brother. I knew that Booth wouldn't go to India, but a little piece of me died when he looked like he was considering it, and I think Brennan felt the same way I did.

~Sweets is good.

~Hodgins mistrusts people. Not a shocker.

~Hodgins trying to pass off his experiment as the other guys (his name escapes me right now, please forgive me)

~Cam telling Hodgins no 7 times and him wondering why she had to tell him no 7 times. "Because you don't listen to the first 6" :lol:

~I wonder why Hodgins didn't admit to the fact that his last experiment hit Angela in the face. I still can't get over that :guffaw:

~Booth and Bones attempting a dine and dash. He left the money. SO adorable. I love him, I would like one of him for Christmas please :lol:

~Sweets seems pissed at Brennan. I guess I can see why.

~Next week! Bones wants a baby! HA HA HA HA HA Booth is gonna be a baby daddy. :lol:

3. Meatball42

I turned off the tv before the commercial for Critic in the Cabernet! stupid beginner mistake, I know, can someone please tell me about it, please? I'm jonesing for a spoiler here, please?

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

From what I remember:

Bones says that she wants a baby and Booth is like what. She says something about you don't have to be involved, I just want your sperm. He goes into the room and then he sees Stewie from family guy. Sweets says something about their feeling and Brennan rolls her eyes. I think that is all I remember.

Hope this helps

5. Meatball42

Now I want to see it even more! It'll be on spoilertv tomorrow, I just have to be patient and try to sleep with those snippets of fun spoilers bouncing around in head! :(

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

What is it with those names? They're the first names of two of the main characters on Criminal Minds as well. :lol:

I'm having mixed feelings about all of this. It seems like the weirdest crossover ever.

Also, about the B/B thing... I dunno, I guess I'll have to wait and see how it plays out. I love the thought of them together, as long as they don't lose the rapport between them, but it seems like a really fast transition from one relationship to another.

7. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

So, there's a (slight) crossover with Family Guy. Wierd, but whatever. The whole baby thing? Even wierder. Does anyone know if Booth actually chooses to go through with it all? And does Brennan still go through with it? Just wondering if anyone has found any confirmation one way or the other...

Looking forward to Thursday!

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I have answers to your questions if you really want answers...

Yes, Booth decides to go through with it. In fact, he first has a Stewie hallucination (I think it's weird too) when he's in the "donation room" at the sperm bank.

As far as I know, Brennan is still willing to go through with it, but I don't think the story wraps up before the end of the season. I think it'll extend into the next season, so we'll see if she sticks with it all the way 'til then.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So Booth does go to a sperm bank? I was wondering if the reason they ended up having sex was because of Bones wanting a baby and not because they actually admit their feelings towards each other. You know how TPTB like to mess with our heads :shifty:.

Cool :cool:. Fun fact!

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HA HA HA...I checked out the sneak peaks for tomorrows episode on spoiler tv and it looks funny as hell :guffaw::guffaw:

I can't wait to see Sweets' reaction to Brennan saying that she wants a baby.

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Tomorrow's episode? It's on tonight here. Weird.

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Its on on Thursday night's here. :( It used to be Wednesday, but they moved it. :scream:

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The only reason Bones is on Thursday normally is because of the American Idol results show (I think)- in other countries they obviously don't have to show AI stuff.

14. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Wait, so... you already saw it?

You must post a reaction! Must must!

*hangs head* I admit, I love spoilers. Spoil it for me, it's OK!

15. Kohoutek

Kohoutek Prime Suspect

Just watched this weeks Bones! I love this programme more than life itself. :lol:

Brennan seems to decide she wants a baby within the space of two minutes during one of those "say what immediately springs to mind" games.

I love the whole Booth: "Whoa!", Brennan: "Horse?" repetition. I also like the shoutback to The Baby in the Bough, and "Dancing Phalanges".

The Stewie thing is weird. It works to an extent, in fact I think the only reason it jars is because I'm such a massive Family Guy fan and Stewie is so instantly recognisable. If it were just a random animated baby (a la Ally McBeal) I would just accept it.

I got a bit nervous when Hodgins and Colin started doing experiments. I don't want any more competition for Mr. Nigel-Murray in the intern stakes!! :rolleyes:;)

And finally, Booth's tumour is discovered when he starts arguing with Stewie during an interrogation. Brennan knows about the two previous hallucinations he's had, and she's only just suggesting he goes to the hospital?? The episode ends on a cliff hanger. Except that we probably know he'll survive otherwise how would he be in the final episode? :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.