**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Good question. What I got in the spoilers was that she agrees she is unstable and H goes to bat for her before the judge telling him that she is unstable and snapped the way she did b/c someone in his lab framed her the pills and that there is a threat on her life (Saris) etc....and I think part of her not going to jail was that she agreed to be committed.

Which is good b/c imo, she really needs it.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I definitely agree she'd be better off in the psych ward than in jail.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well, personally I was hoping she'd leave in a bodybag (I just wanted her part done with), but I suppose leaving the storyline with her commited is more creative & different from the norm, so I actually have to give tptb a pat on the back for that one.
    Makes me wonder if tptb are breaking Horatio's lovemaking death curse. :lol:

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Has anyone seen the Canadian promo? I thought it was weird that the CBS one didn't show Ron. Makes me wonder even more about what goes on with him in this episode. And of course, I want to see Rick. The Canadian promo showed him in Chip/Tuck. Have they come through for us Rick fans with Dissolved, too? *hoping* :) If so, can someone please post it? :)

5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I hadn't thought of that. Maybe he ends up telling Ryan, maybe seeing Ryan talking to Tara and then Ryan gets permission to go through her locker (or something to that effect).

6. GregNickRyanFan

I'm wondering if Rick's only purpose in this ep will be to fire/arrest Tara and lead her away and maybe that's why they're not showing him in the preview cause they don't want to give away Tara's fate for those who don't read the spoilers?

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That sounds like a really good assumption.Of course, then I would wonder during the summer if she would be back for season 8.We will probably be here either stating she is not coming back or thinking of scenarios of how she could back.

8. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

wait you said for stetler firing/arresting tara. so would the team get a new M.E. or would tara somehow come back because i remember that megalyn is not listed as being in the season finale which doesn't truly make sense. does anybody follow? i am getting really confused:confused:. anyway if anybody can clear this up for me, that would be great.

9. GregNickRyanFan

I'm just assuming based on the spoilers that she'll get fired and possibly arrested. She is stealing from the lab (or the vics' personal effects) after all. And there was a spoiler about her being led out of the building that to me sounds like she'll be arrested. But, that's just my interpretation of the spoilers. No one really knows for sure if she'll be back next season or not.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's the thing, we just don't know how exactly this is supposed to work out for her or if it's even going to work out. Some people agree that it's just too much (stealing, blaming others, addiction) for her to be able to continue as an ME. However we haven't heard anything on her not coming next season or leaving the show. So right now it could go either way.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm interested in how this is going to play out.In real life,it would be too much. We will have to see just how creative Miami is going to be if Tara remains.

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I saw the Canadian promo. Yes, he was shown. It looks like Julia is targeting him, he showed Horatio a threatening note believed to be written by Julia.

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I wanna see the canadian promo :(

14. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks carolinam91! That looked like it hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.