Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Love the thread title. :D I loved how in the last episode, she was standing looking confused or in thinking mode or something. Then Mac comes in and asks if she's okay. Awww... It's so clear how much he cares about her and is concerned for her.

I loved the scene where Stella gets thrown into Mac's arms. :adore: I think I actually squeed outloud at that scene. :lol:

2. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

I can't stop saying my 'OMGs' lol
    I'm with you on this one Deb! esp. the 'enjoying the closeness' bit :)
    The fact that they're together in plastic Greece somewhere... indoors... and the way that they're dressed... what happens afterwards?:devil:
    Oh yeah, and the push looks more like of a longing embrace :lol: and they both seem to linger long enough for the gunman to run off. Stella's arms around Mac :scream:
    This hug seems so different to the other hugs they've had... it's like :eek:
    And when's the last time Mac let a suspect go ... Mac could have so gotten to him. Mac got distracted :lol: If it was anyone else, I reckon he would have shoved them aside and ran after the guy. But it's Stella Moo :guffaw:

btw I had the strangest dream last night. Something to do with Sella and Mac... and KISSING!!!! Mac initiated and I was like noway?! Then I woke up :cardie: ahhah It's kind of creepy how you guys mentioned it. Sadly, they weren't in Greece. Then again it's just a dream ahha

3. lilou

lilou Rookie

4. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Hey Family,

Nice pic lilou, love it.BTW, Axel and I can't get to that promo. So if someone would be ever so kind and giving us the link again.

That hug is ever so epic, even more epic then Eliot and Olivia hugs and the Snow Day hug.

I had the most lovely dream, Stella was in Greece. She was talking to some guy(in Greek, of course), and Mac came up behind her. She ends up turning around and this look came over her face that was like happy and surprised at the same time. He just smiled walked over and kissed her. It was awsome.

That's all, Love you all.

MT333

5. lilou

lilou Rookie

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

Thanks for the link lilou! :) For some reason the other one wasn't working for us. Yeah, I kicked MT off. Well, she let me on so yeah.

Yeah! :adore: I am so glad Mac was there to catch her! And of course, it had to be Mac. It couldn't be anyone else. :adore: I'm really looking forward to the next 3 eppies *squeals*

I keep having random dreams of scenes in 5x24. Stella leaving, Hawkes talking to Mac, Mac on the phone with Flack, Mac finding Stella :adore: I had this one dream where Mac mistook this girl for Stella from behind, and the girl was her cousin...It was strange, but still awesome. I can so see them sleeping in the same room or at the same place, maybe not together but still together...you catch my drift?

NOTE: All said above is my dreams and not actual confirmed facts, just speculation.

I'm in a picture posting mood, and I want to ask you guys something:

[​IMG]

What episode is this? I see this pic everywhere. I'm sure it's real, but I don't know what episode it's from!

Deb, I hope you feel better soon :thumbsup: Don't freak out too much on May 13th :lol:

Bye for now everyone!

Axel

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Deb, yeah, I had the same problem at first. It didn't make much sense to show some bits of the finale, of our... errmm... Melina's episode and then, move on to 5.23. I still think the scene in the promo may be much ado about nothing. Also, something that bothers me:
    Damsel in distress and knight in shining armor! Or, if you prefer it this way, SuperMac to the rescue! I wanna see Stella kick some ass along with Mac. The two of them going rambo together are the coolest and hottest thing in the world, as seen during 2.24

idwithheld, may your dreams come true!

lilou, thanks for the pics.
    OMGF! He's laughing! :lol: I don't know why, but I can imagine Melina exclaiming "ready or not here I go!" right before they said "action!" and that's why he's laughing his head off.

Axel, gotta love your 5.24 speculations. Wish I could have some of those for myself.

I think the pic is from "Corporate Warriors", I believe that was the episode title. It was that one in which a guy dies during the San Gennaro festival.

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

OMG that is one freakin amazing picture of Mac and Stella together...

he looks so happy with Stella in his arms... :adore::adore:awwww they are just tooo cute,:adore::adore: they make the most bestest awesome couple on the land of television right now:guffaw::lol:

and OMG i cant wait until tomorrow first we get an awesome episode... and then a PROMO FOR EPISODE 5.24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant you tell im excited i keep on thinking that it is wednesday... we have almost exactly 25 hours until 5.23 and SEVEN DAYS UNTIL THE SMackediness episode ever!!!!!, it better not make me upset that i was excited for almost A MONTH thank you

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

And Axel,
    that picture was not in any scene because I was trying to find It a long time ago and Pleni is right it was Corporate Warriors. But that might be Gary and Melina enjoying a cannoli. In the show she said she would buy but got called away to another case and that was the end of the cannoli scene.

And PLENI: I am ready to send the ghostbusters after YOU!!!

10. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

sucker-4SMacked, just don't expect too much. It looks so nice, I know. It just has to mean something, right? But then again... *sigh* If nothing happens soon, I won't be surprised. And we always have season 52 to fall back on. Yay for geriatric love! :thumbsup:

Lori, I can't recall if they finally had a cannolo or if they just mentioned the possibility of having one and one of them (Stella? It's all blurry now) offered to buy one after work. We should have seen the aftermath of the case with our average Smacked unofficial date. Heck, I want another coffee date and I want it now, but unless we get one during 5.23, I think we'll have to wait until season 6.

The Ghostbusters? :eek: After me? Why?! *hides under desk*

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think I would faint if Mac and Stella seize the opportunity... *catches Debbie* I can't wait for the season finale! I might not be able to watch it 'cause of night class, but I can count on you guys to bring me up to speed. *reads the rest of the post* Unscripted Kiss?! Why am I always the last to know about these things? If there is, there will be a lot of happy squees heard halfway around the world. *rushes off to find promo*

12. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

OMG!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

I'm not sure this is a spoiler but i'll make it in spoiler tags just in case

Girls , please take a GOOD look at that promo screenshot and tell me: ISN'T THAT ROOM WHERE THEY'RE AT A BEDROOM?? THAT IS SOOOOO A BEDROOM!!! :drool::drool::drool: I can see there's a grid on the bottom right corner of the screencap, which must be the the bed, and behind Mac and Stella there's a door, wich must be the bathroom. Also the lights are kind of low: romantic huh? :drool:
    The only sad thing is the bed is on their side and not behind them! (so you know... Stella falls onto Mac's arms, Mac oops! falls onto bed with Stella in his arms! OMG Holly Gutterville here I come! :devil::devil::devil: :drool::drool::drool:
    If they didn't share a room in Mac's place, at least now in Helenika they will perhaps finally share a bed(room)! yay!!!!!!

that is surely a ery "bonding" moment between them, if you know what I mean...

13. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

now that U pointed out im going to join you in the gutter:lol::lol:

that is an extremely awesome bonding moment if you ask me, but too bad its probably not as interesting as you put it... not to burst UR bubble intentionally

we're on page 9 already after about ten days... today is one busy day on here almost two pages filled... just wanted to point that out

14. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Whoa looks like based on that picture, that something will happen to Melina endangering her? She is thrown at Mac in the youtube video, I don't think Mac minded at all though ;). Okay I want a hot scene between them like make-out session in Greece. Come on! pleasseee ;)

15. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Ok now, I've managed to get some more screencaptures. I'm posting a link to the page were I uploaded so the board page wont load slowly.

http://tr.im/kAPk

So it seems:

It seems that thing I assumed to be the bed is actually a staircase handrail. There are some shots of the guy pushing Stella against Mac and it's indeed from 5.24 since we see her wearing her beautiful dress. We see Mac is poiting the gun at the bad guy, and the bad makes a human shield out of Stella so Mac won't shoot him. He then pushes Stella in order to get them busy :devil: and buy himself time to escape through the window. In one of the caps at first I thought the bad guy had a dagger on Stella's neck, but it just happens to be the halter of her dress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.