**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

^ Yeah, the morgue now reminds me of some horror movie when one by one people get killed around all these dead people...or psychos .

2. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

do we know for sure that ryan WON'T get shot?

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ Looking at the promo pics, Julia misses. Ryan is seen arresting her,doesn't look as if he were shot.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Wow, the promo people did a good job of making it look like he got shot. I actually had second thoughts about those pictures for this ep, but then that wouldn't make a lot of sense, would it? UNLESS the arresting is from earlier, Julia escapes or something, then shoots Ryan in the morgue! AAAAA!!!!!!! That's really unlikely, but still possible I suppose.

That would kinda stink.

Well, it would really stink.

That promo had so much so fast the only part I can remember is H wheeling Julia out and about to kiss her forehead and the glass breaking behind Ryan and he falls or moves or whatever.

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

6. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Hcrazy, thank you! OMG, i'm so glad that Julia is bad shooter!

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much. CBS crew is out of their mind!!! :eek:

First we see Horatio rolling out Julia's wheelchair & kissing her. Then we see a suspect destroying the interrogation room table w/ pieces of glass which almost hit Calleigh (who must have had a heart attack, judging her jump :lol:), we see some crazy scenes, Calleigh & Delko w/ their guns, some other crazy scenes, Calleigh jumping as if she were an NBA player in what seems a cold store trying to save another dead body (can someone explain to her she can't save dead people?? :lol:) & wow a shooting in the mourgue!!! Thank god we all know that Ryan is going to punish Julia for her assassination attempt :cool:

They're just crazy!!! :eek::eek:

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thank you HC :D

OMG :eek::eek::eek:

Next episode looks sooo intense, H and the psycho Julia [no offense ;)], Interrogation scene, Calleigh & Eric's action scene, Calleigh running to a dead body, shooting in the morg??? WOW :eek:
    ahhhhh, I can't wait :lol:

Too funny :guffaw::guffaw:

ok, so after watching the promo 100 times and paused a billion times, I noticed something, in this frame here [​IMG] and here [​IMG] , we can see Julia with her gun and H seeing her, and what? He doesn't do anything, I'm confused :confused::confused:

Well, it does look Julia, and the gun is the same that Julia uses on the morgue, will H protect her or something? :shifty:

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I wonder if she shoots at Ryan because she figures out that he knew it wasn't her that took the pills from the morgue and he did nothing. He kept Tara's secret instead of telling H so technically he's helping Tara blame Julia for the missing drugs.

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I think the promo was for the last two eppies. And thank goodness Ryan isn't shot:)

I was just thinking for those who are thinking Ryan gets shot; if you look at the promo picture where he is on the phone, the glass breaks, not directly behind him, but off to the side.
    Or up his life insurance:lol:

It is hard to think what she was thinking being crazy and all, maybe even SHE really didn't know who exactly she was shooting at.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Does Ryan know that Tara shifted the blame to Julia? We can't say that he is helping Tara blame Julia.We don't even know if Ryan didn't tell anyone,you know how big holes are left in the story and there does seem to still be some interest in Tara's drugs next week like maybe she is being observed .With Julia being that out of control,she isn't really putting anything together.She may be not even know it's Ryan she's shooting at.Heck, with the promo's being as twisted as they are, she may not even be shooting at Ryan.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The news cut me off from seeing the promo - so thanx HCrazy. *big squeeze* :p
    I love how they make it look like Tara shoots Ryan. OH, & what's with the background music - it sounds like "We got the Beat" by the Go-Go's :wtf:

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I think Julia is just waving around a blank gun in front of H and he is trying to explain to her she's a nut ball. She prolly still thinks it's loaded. Either that, or it's loaded, H is just used to it and trying to talk her down.

Julia probably doesn't know what's going on. She may shoot at Ryan simply because he's the one in direct sight, or because he's the one with the gun (he can fight back.) I can't imagine how'd she connect him with the pill thing.

WHICH IS STUPID. Because he did kinda save Kyle just now. :lol:

The CBS promo is way misleading, but I can pick it out if I watch it on youtube.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The promo goes so fast that everytime I read someone commenting on it I think that was in there? and I have to go back and watch it again :lol:.

I don't think Julia will directly aim at Ryan. Maybe she just wants to get in the morgue and shooting off the glass is the way to make and entrance for herself, IDK :lol:. I just don't see what reason she would have to shoot him. It would make more sense if she wanted to shoot Tara.

Poor Calleigh and how she jumps when the guy hits the table. I wonder what's going on there. I'm also looking forward to the Eric and Cal drawing-their-guns-action-scene. Looks cool :cool:.

I do hope this is it for Julia. I just haven't been able to warm up to her character.

The episode does look good :)

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ryan does NOT know that Tara is stealing the pills. He thinks they are hers. She said last night they were a vic's and she didn't want to lose the evidence. He said "they're yours". So he thinks they are hers and that she is hooked. Getting hooked on pain meds is very common and very easy to do if you're not careful about taking them.

I think Julia's probably shooting at Ryan because he's the only one in the room with a gun besides her. Unless she's looney and hallucinating enough to think he's Ron. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.