Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ How are you all? I watched tonight's episode of House. Deb, you'll be happy :)

I know! I was thinking about that when I answered the question! I really wish I live in Vancouver (where the movie is being filmed) but sadly, I live on the other side of Canada :(

I know :) They created a bland, MORONIC "love interest" that will most likely (well, I hope) NEVER COME BACK! What was the point?

Deb, that is a great explanation! I was thinking about Aphrodite, but again, I don't know all the stories behind everyone, just some basic ones so, yeah. But if Stella is Aphrodite, then it only makes sense you'd make Mac Ares :)

If they waited seven years, I would probably die. They will so end up together sooner, but not too soon like Dantana, and too late like GSR, but somewhere nice in the middle, like season 5 :lol: I can dream, can't I?

I KNOW!~ Well, I got my Miami tonight to tide me over :) But I'm still counting the days until 5x24 :) Gosh, I'm excited :):):):)

Well, my shows are almost done :( But this year has truly been great and I'm hoping it'll be even better in the next two weeks. Now Miami's on in 10 minutes, so I gotta go.

Love y'all!

Axel

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey everyone! I see you all have been keeping busy. Just thought I'd pop in to say hello and Happy Cinco de Mayo (or as I like to refer to it, get me drunk day :lol:)

Anyway, I got the promo for the next two episodes and I jumped with joy when I saw something. Stella is being held at gunpoint and Mac is there to rescue her (as he should be) and whoever is holding her throws her into Mac's waiting arms. Needless to say I watched it more than a couple times. Its over on youtube, it also has a sneak peek of Wednesday's episode.

Thanks to everyone who has been posting lovely pics, they make my day!

3. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

OMGomgOmg!!!! lol
    thx for that Tex! I'm so popping over their to see this :)
    It's crazy how this could make me go all excited.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH mY Freaking LOVE!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

FAINTS FAINTs FAints Debbie Faints miserably OMG OMG OMG!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG Even Psychos know where she belongs to:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

youtube promo link with SMAC scenes fore tomorrow episode and three last episodes scene (so it's ok for rules if my memory doesn't fail. I admit i didn't read them that much:lol: OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD . OH MY GOD... If happens what i am thinking OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. THE SEASON FINALE IS GOING TO BE...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    THAT SCENE IN "HELENIKA" IS JUST TOO AMAZING FOR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NM--->
    call me Deb as everyone else. :bolian: OMG yes! I think i am starting to be pragmatical. I don't think they will do it in Greece....this time but it doesn't mean they won't be there again:drool: OMG i cannot focus on an answer. Too much love. Too much Smacked and Huddy love:drool::drool: And of course hormones +love of your life+ heavenly place= getting worried next month:guffaw: For me it's so natural to think about Stella being a mother. And it happens with Mac too. They are very "motherly/fatherly" with Reed, with Adam and with Hawkes! Also Mac has a weakness now for Danny:bolian: Hopefully some day we will receive such a blessing for our Smacked Family
    Also i don't know if we are going to get a kiss:drool: but heck! I DO know it will be FREAKING AMAZING! IT'S MELINA'S EPISODE Nuff said!!!!!! If it contains a scene as good as the one i watched for tomorrow episode WE ARE GOING TO BE IN SMACKED PARASIDE NEXT WEEK

Jenn--->
    you can ask me whatever you want:bolian: One of my links is not working but i will let you know if i get you a new one (but i am sure they must be posted inside the French Forum. Later i will send you a PM, my dear!

Axel--->
    I AM ! I AM! you know me!:lol: Between the HYPER promo and Huddy Love i don't need anything else than 5.24 and the Season Finale!:lol:

It sounds so perfect to me:lol: For me it will be find if they realize what they mean for each other and then they start dating "officially" in Season 6. Funny but to have an official date we need a KISS. Are we going to receive it in 6.16????????????????:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Kikii---> your Innocent Lamb loves you:eek:!!!!!!!!!! Is going to be a boy or a girl?????????????????????? OMG! Put them playing name games for Little Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

hugs to all. I needed my Love fix because i have the flu:drool:

Love y'a

Debbs

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
  5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    Please take good care of yourself. A flu is not a small problem nowadays. :)
    I watched it in the spoiler thread. It looks so promising.
    Mac's there WHEN Stella is in danger. Hope Mac will at least hugs her for a few minutes. :adore: It's perfect to me. I always want some scene like that instead of Mac comforts Stella AFTER what terrible things she's been through. Looking forward to the last 3 eps.

Innocent Lamb,
    Thanks a lot. Repeat Danny's game? Umm....

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  6. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

OMG! *bounces off walls*
    Guys I'm having a fit right now. That promo was so exciting! After I watched it (the smacked bit i repeated at least 50 times) I went searching for more spoilers and I found some spoiler pics from the episode. I don't think anybody has posted them here yet, so I will. But seriously? They're like ... SQUEE!

Okay posting the actual pictures didn't work so here's a link:
    http://spoilertv.iimmgg.com/gallery/g4edb86489c1b300bd11eb73958f2eea1/

This is my first time posting pictures so if it didn't work I'm really sorry. *sheepish grin*

EDIT: Okay I posted and it didn't work so I gave you the link to the gallery of them okay? Soz everyone but I'm really bad with technology :lol:

7. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

ALL I CAN SAY IS OMG OMG OMG!!!! thanks for the big news...

my day just started and you guys already made my day!!!! now i cant think of anything else, that better change becuz i have to take a math test today... im am thrilled and shaking with excitement:thumbsup::) :eek:

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Gosh, I can't keep up with you lately!

Deb, thanks for the video and don't forget to breathe! :guffaw: I see you all are so excited. May I say after your reactions I expected something more? It's not that I complain, the thing doesn't look bad at all, but it got me thinking...
    "WTF?! Do they kiss?! How come they decided not to keep it a secret?!" Nah, they don't kiss... at least, not in the video. But if at the end of 2.24 they hugged even though Peyton was there, I don't see why they can't kiss now that there's no nits.

By the way, I read somewhere (Deb, I lost the link!) that Stella has "a new man in her life", referring to that genius of a fireman who tried to woo her and wondering when he'd appear. It definitely cracked me up. Gosh, I understand the non-Smacked viewers concerned about how Smacked becoming a reality would alter the show's balance, but please don't you dare pair her with such an idiotic individual!

9. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Deb, Tex, thanks for the info! I was like squeeeeeeeeeeee like crazy when i watch the video, in the lounge room of my dorm. You could only imagine what kind of looks i got :lol:
    Pleni, I don't think they'll kiss. At least not on the lips. But, well, we can still hope :D

Deb, breath, breath!!! U got a flu? A real one? Hope u get well soon!

Pleni, yeah... the firefighter is supposed to be Stella's 'new man'. But she doesn't need him apparently. :guffaw:

BTW, i always find it difficult to like any man that come close to Stella, no matter how good, or how sexy he is. But, apparently, apart from P., I have no problems seeing Mac with others (meaning Quinn, Jordan, and Gillian - see, i can even say their names, while i can't the firefighter). Can anyone explain that?

Second BTW, today we're learning Taylor and Maclaurin series at Calculus. It's a pretty easy concept, but boy! you should've seen how distracted i was at the class. My prof was practically yelling at me to stop grinning like idiot and start doing the task. :lol:

See ya later! *hugs*

10. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

thanks for the Link but for some reason i can watch it it wont let me

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
  11. lilou

lilou Rookie

It's so great. Stella in Mac's harm. I love it. He will be scare for her....I can't wait for this episode. IT S SO FUN, I M DEAD!!!!!!

12. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Oh I just can't vvait anymore. I'm like bursting. I spend most of my math exam covering my arm in vvriting like: 8 days left. SMacked overdrive! stuff like that.

Can I just say hovv happy i vvas vvhen i vvatched that promo, i revvatched it a million times. Thanks for the link.

13. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

OMG i've just watched that promo and all i can say is Wow. Exciting stuff!! I've been having a bad day but that video put a smile on my face. OMG I seriously can't wait any longer!!! :) Hope everyone is well *hugs*

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Family!!!!!!!! HA HA HA I KNEW you were going to love GOOD NEWS:drool:

csimiamigirl---> dear! i tried to send you past spoilers but it was impossible:eek: you don't have PM unable. You can't open the link??? If you can but still you didn't watch anything check if you have a button in the bar "HQ" (under the video window). I have to push that one to watch the vid

Kikii---> my darling!:bolian: don't worry, dear! Smacked and Huddy love give me new life. It's just a common flu, don't worry

It's perfect for me because at least we will have "a moment". You know what i mean, one of those where they are closer than they ever imagined:drool: I can't imagine Mac going after the killer. I imagine him checking if she is ok and hugging her and enjoying the closeness:drool:

Pleni--->sweet and rebellious doppelganger of mine
    :lol:At the beginning i thought all those scenes belonged to Tomorrow episode. Then i thought "that" scene belonged to teh Season Finale. Only later and after watching it 999999546541 times i realized it was a "Helenika" scene because i could tell Stella's dress:drool:C'mon THAT scene is WORTH OF EVERYTHING:drool: (Thanks God for Television Psychos. They seem to be all Smacked fans too:guffaw:) He sent her just straight to......:drool:

This is the link you were looking for. Definitely whoever wrote it probably was watching a special documental on DONKEYS:guffaw: (And that's why she made the reference to that NIT:lol:)

http://blogcritics.org/video/article/tv-review-csi-ny-yahrzeit/page-3

i don't kno why but i feel Smacked will be a Victorian Drama. Stella won't show cleavage anymore and there will be a huge scandal if he ever touches her finger:guffaw: I am happy with whatever they give us as long as it's good. Probably i was softened up after Huddy Love but i do need my Smacked LOVE dose:drool:

Lilou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---> I knew you were going to come up!!!!!:drool: (You smelt Smacked, huh!:lol:)
    STELLA WILL BE IN DANGER. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ThAT ALL MY DREAMS ARE MADE OF!:drool: And her knight in shining armour will go to the rescue:drool: At least we know they will hug!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only because she will be in danger but because she will discover her family YAY STELLA'S EPISODE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy--->
    You are not alone. Frankie was an idiot and i felt by heart he was a psycho (I am obsessed with psychos:lol:) so i don't have any problem with him. Drew wasn't Stella's date so it was ok!:thumbsup:. Regarding Mac's ladies i can't pronounce Virus' name. I tried but i felt as a disgusting worm slides all over my throat:cool: Major Lady (Jordan) was clueless and silly but i guess i can say her name;). Gillian...well i was disgusted by Mac's OOC comment "She looked back...nice":vulcan:. And Red Head Lady (Quinn)....Quinn was funny and she looked nice with Stella. And Stella was jealous to death:drool: I wonder what could happen if Quinn must work with them and she is after Mac as usual. Stella's Italian temper could be seen because her jelousy would be very interesting to watch:drool: I wonder if Mac woudl give Stella any reason to be jealous or just Stella's overreating for feeling the threat to her love:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Smacked4---> good luck in your exams dear!

Angel and EagleBarn---> you better come up the night of May 13. ALL SMACKED FANS MUST BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just in case something HUGE happens;)

Tex and Id---> I didn't know you posted about the promo until too late. Good job!:thumbsup:

Jenn---> I am not at home now but i will send a PM later!

LOVE Y'A FAMILY!
    Debbie :D

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ok guys, I can see that you're all excited *and of course you would be, the promo is freakin' awesome* but can I please remind you that all posts MUST have atleast 3 lines of ontopic discussion. Thank you.

Oh my word... *Bounces up and down.* That is freakin' awesome. :D I'm really excited about seeing that scene after watching the promo, I love how Mac is there to catch her, when she's pushed by the gunman, it looks like we're going to atleast get the hug we've been looking for... :adore: I mean come on, there is no way that he's not going to give her a hug to reassure her that she's going to be ok, especially not after she's been pushed into his arms. :adore: Looks like we're going to have a great finale Smacked wise. :D Yaaay!! I'm quite excited for it now. :D

Thanks so much for the link Debbie. Hope you're feeling better Sweetie. *Hugs you.*

P.S. I fixed the link, so it should work now. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.