7x23 - Collateral Damage - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 2, 2009.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

^ I hate it ,even in soaps.I was pleasently surprised how the writers handled the situation with E/C and Natalia.I don't want to be disappointed.

2. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

I don't doubt Jake is cool. I doubt about Eric. I mean, he was kinda unamused when he found out about the horse guy...

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I'm so excited for this episode. In the promo, it looks like the blast in the morgue is pretty huge. Both Ryan and Kyle look like they get slammed by the percussion pretty hard. WHOO. Go action!

I'll probably end up reading the spoilers here an hour ahead. :]

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  4. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

possibly jake will end up in a body bag in the morgue triggering a response from calleigh bringing her fears full circle, never knowing when he will show up again, dead or alive?

5. HummerHeadlites

HummerHeadlites Hit and Run

I'm kinda confused about this whole Jake thing. I've never really liked him, not to say I wouldn't want him back. But what I'm thinking is if he is in this ep all it is is just something triggering Cal to have a flashback of him and her. Kinda like Eric and Speed. *shrugs* I dunno.

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

This whole Jake showing up thing is so strange. That'd be a pretty big shock for me, even if it does say it on imdb. If he does end up being in the episode, I really, really, really hope he's not bad. I loved Jake (I don't even know why, he wasn't this sleazy jerk to me as he was for a lot of people) and I'd absolutely hate for him to come back just to be bad, unless he's working undercover again.

HummerHeadlites that makes sense. Maybe it is some sort of flashback?

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

This has me going hmmmm....not b/c I am not a huge fan of Jake or anything. I do like the angle he brings to the show. It is just IMDB is the ONLY site reporting him to be in the ep.

Neither CBS's press release nor Futon Critic (which I think just uses CBS's release) have him listed as a guest on the show :confused: And you'd think of all places CBS would be the one to list him. Granted they have made mistakes in the past saying Erika would be back and then she was no where to be seen...so who know what the hell is going on!!

IDK...All I know is I am going to tune into the show tonight and see what happens!! That is all I know :lol:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ I actually have doubts that Jake will show up.I was really surprised to come here today and read that. It has not been mentioned any where that Jake would be appearing. I like Jake,but really see no reason for him to show up at this time.

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

That's true but we didn't hear one thing in the spoilers about Tara's pill problem when it just happened back in Divorce Party. I strongly doubt he'll show up, but it wouldn't be too far out there for him to be there for some reason that was never mentioned to us in the spoilers at all. It is strange though that he's listed on imdb as being in the episode when the CBS press release doesn't have him on there as a guest or recurring character.

I still think HummerHeadlites idea is most likely if he DOES show up. : / But even if it's only a flashback, would they still list him as a guest/recurring?

10. HummerHeadlites

HummerHeadlites Hit and Run

I think you're right too. There's really no reason that I can see from the other eps that would prompt Cal to even just have a flashback! She has Eric...I thought or would think she'd be happy. But like I said. It could be something in the case--or even just her personal life that causes her to reminisce. We all have those moments!

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I'm gonna say he doesn't show up, I don't know where'd they'd fit him in the story. Besides, miami is about to 'change forever' so it seems there's enough going on. :lol:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Maybe Jake coming back is the change:guffaw:

13. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Me too. I was really surprised when I saw it on IMDB. But well, as you mentioned before, he's prolly gonna show up just like Erika Sikes... means not at all....

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think if Jake is there, it'll be a flashback. Like maybe the bombers are the gang that Jake used to be undercover in and Cal will see the gang's symbol on someone and have a flashback of Jake explaining what it means or something like that. Otherwise, I can't see him being in this episode. I can't see how they'd fit in him showing up. That would be something better saved for a season finale.

UNLESS- Maybe he's going to be out of the undercover side (maybe all of the Crypt Kings are locked up, so it's safe for him again) and be a regular detective again and maybe he'll be working a case with Ryan (I'd love that) and won't have any scenes with C/E. Though I always was a Cake shipper, I'd much rather they not use Jake (as I am a huge Jake fan) in a triangle story again. He's got more potential than that as a character. He could just be a regular detective and knowing this show (how often continuity doesn't visit lol) it'll probably be like Cal doesn't even know him. :lol:

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ I just looked on Imdb again and Jake is no longer listed(unless I've overlooked it)
    I did see it earlier when I checked it out.