7x23 - Collateral Damage - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 2, 2009.

1. HummerHeadlites

HummerHeadlites Hit and Run

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

3. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Thanks!

I was so excited that Frank was the first member of the team that you could see. Yay Frank!

4. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

I don't know if this has been discussed anytime before, if so, I do apologize...

Imdb.com says Jake Berkeley is in this episode, but I cannot find anything about it in the cast list.... Do we know something about this?

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I first time hear this information :eek: I miss Jake, hope he really would be in this ep! :thumbsup:

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Oh I hope so too! I miss Jake!

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Wow, I've missed a lot in a couple of days!!
    As is everyone I am anxiously counting down the hours for this episode; can't wait to see how close our speculations are!!

I don't think JT isn't leaving either (at least I hope not; it might end my viewing of Miami as well), we would have heard SOMETHING by now one would think.

:lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw:

One of my first thoughts was could this be the work of the Russian?! Although Ryan isn't their favorite person I agree MaddyAnn, there would be no way of knowing Ryan would be down there. IF it is them, I think they just wanted to do as much damage as possible (especially in the police station where I believe the morgue is located) and it doesn't matter who got in the way.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

While the mafia might not have known Ryan was in the morgue, they probably do know that Horatio's son works there... so it's possible they were targeting Kyle to get to Horatio.

9. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

ok i just watched the youtube video and was emailed about the whole Jake B. and I happen to think that the person doing the bombing is Jake. In the preview if you look at the bombers hands they are very Jake B. Could it be Jake finally crossed over to the darkside. And if so what are his motives for the bombing?
    We get to ride along with Tripp! Woot Woot!

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hope not. I liked Jake. Hopefully he doesn't come back to just crossover to the dark side. I would rather he stay away if that is what going to be done to the character.What would be his motive ?

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think it'd be more than stupid to have Jake be the bomber - no offence to anyone's theory..just sayin.
    If he's undercover, which is most likely, then he could be trying to take the Russians down & they're pulling the "dundun dunnnn" garbage making us think one thing when it's the complete opposite.

Right now, Im just waiting to see if he even really appears in tonite's epi. I always enjoyed his character, & would love to see him back, but I'll be pissed if they take him down a ridiculous "Dan Cooper" path. I'd rather find out he's working with Yelina in getting the baddies.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ This is the first I've heard of Jake appearing. I wonder if he will be appearing like Erica Sikes(? sp) was going to appear.
    I like the undercover theory if he is indeed does show up.

13. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Yeah, but I don't want him to go all Cooper either. I mean, Jake was always special but I don't want him to suddenly go all bad. And what would be the connection? I mean, if this is the Russians, they never mentioned about Jake being involved with them, or did they?

And if he appears, they surely gonna go all EC about it.... and I don't want that either....

14. electra

electra Pathologist

If Jake is on today episode for sure ,I will say that the writers know how to surprise us.:thumbsup: I have never seen him as a major character ,so I doubt any storyline would be centered around him, but I really hope it will not be another triangle.If Natalia can be so cool about E/C,Why Jake?

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ I don't want a triange either,way too boring.