Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Congrats to Anna and her family! :)

OH! I hope we'll get to see Lindsay's parents next season. It's great to know they thought about filming that already and will possibly do that next season. I can't wait, I want to see Danny meeting Lindsay's parents. I'm curious to see who they'd cast for the roles. I also would love to see Lindsay interacting with her family!

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Congrats to Anna and her family!!

when i saw what she named her baby it made me laugh a little b/c there's an artist named George Seagal and there's a gallery named after him on my campus.

very cute name though and i'm sure he's a cute kid.

3. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

totally agree brinchen..it is going to be interesting!! Love Lindsay

4. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Oh yes, I´m especially curious who they would cast for Lindsay´s dad. I couldn´t think of any actor at the moment. And Danny together with Lindsay´s dad would be really great.

5. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

totally agree isla. I miss lindsay so much. Can't wait for her return!

6. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I wish lindsay was back in this weeks episode:( But danny talking about her will be good enough till we see her next week.

7. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Me too, me too. I'm in the later stages of CSI withdrawal, resorting to watching snippets of past episodes and fanvids on Youtube. Mostly I want to see Danny and LIndsay and the baby but I also miss seeing the rest of the cast as well. Don't know what I'm going to do this summer while there aren't any new episodes.

If anyone has a copy of the CSI magazine and would willingly share the Anna Belknap interview/article I would forever be grateful and might even spring for cupcakes for the season finale. I think I have enough posts to be able to use PM so let me know if anyone is feeling generous. If not, it's okay, I just don't have a subscription to it...didn't know it existed. Thanks.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm at a point where I'm really happy about every little mention of her. :lol: I'm glad when she's back and we can see her on screen again. I'm really curious how she'll be then. Is she still the same now, after having a baby? I can't wait to see that!

I can't wait for 523! I'm really curious how they'll handle the birth and the case. And I can't wait for the team moment. Anna looks so awesome in the promo pics for 523 and the finale! :adore:

9. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i think they gave Anna more time off so that she can just come back and not be in an ep for less then 5 minutes at a time.

i'm excited for a little mention of Lindsay as well. i have been missing her. as much as Lindsay can be moody and frustrating there is a lightness that is missing when she's gone. that and the eps are extremly boring too, i noticed that a lot when Anna was gone for the three eps in S3, they bored me to tears the stories were so bad.

one more week guys we can make it.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I watched Cool Hunter again yesterday (finally I'm not switching Cool Hunter and Fare Game anymore :lol: ). Whenever I watch this episode I have to smile. How cute was Lindsay with her story about the house? :lol:

:lol: Wasn't that a totally awesome promo? I so wished Adam would be the one who has to help her! I love how calm she seemed to be (although she was grabbing the front of his shirt like that) and told him what to do. And how shocked Adam was. :lol: I wonder if he'll be the one who has to take her to the hospital.

12. recoba__20

recoba__20 Victim

Will she appear in the next Episode .. !?

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yes, she will be in the next episode. It's the one where she'll give birth as well. :) I'm so glad she's finally back! I can't wait for the scene with Adam. :lol:

14. recoba__20

recoba__20 Victim

Yum Yum .. Lots of interesting stuff .. :p .. !!

Cant waiit .. :p .. !!

15. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

literally having some lindsay withdrawals...csi ny has just been bland without her..i just love lindsay..come back asap!!