Past Ghost!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by cat99, Nov 30, 2008.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

aww love it :)

2. Catu

Catu Police Officer

me too!!!:)

3. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 18!
    The next day Mac was really happy and smiling. Finally I can go home, no more hospital, doctor or nurse. It is like a dream, I can be with Stella and give evidence of my faith, soul and love for my princess and warrior Stella. I am glad Stella returns her love, soul and faith for me. I hope my past ghost Laura has really disappeared. It is the end for Laura. Laura was really mean and evil. I am lucky to have Stella who supports me when I have nightmares or go distant. It is difficult for me to show my emotions but Stella has a way of bringing out my heart and soul and I am still a man. Why did I love Laura when I was young? Now I know I have a daughter, Karen, and Claire is taking care of her. I miss Karen and I have to tell Stella that I had a daughter who is now in heaven with Claire.
    Stella was in the hospital cafeteria and eating. Mac was resting in his hospital room. Stella was thinking Mac needs something special when he comes home. Mac had a very bad time with the kidnapping. I know Mac is still in pain and hurting; I’ll be at his side and not let him go. I need to think how to ease Mac’s nightmares more. Maybe I go consult an expert. I know Mac does not like hospital staff and it is very difficult for him to speak about his problems, nightmares. It is very hard to see Mac like that but I’m sure time will heal all wounds, spiritual and physical, with my love and the team’s support too. I’ll call the team and settle what to do so that Mac’s homecoming is memorable and happy. Mac needs a nice time now and no bad time, and especially no work. I know he wants to go back to work but he needs to rest more. For Mac work is important but I will try to change that in the course of time. Less work for him in the future, that his family becomes more important. Now I’ll go and help Mac with his clothes and listen to Dr. Carlson, how to make it easy for Mac to heal and rest.
    The team was at work and in the break room. They discussed Mac’s welcome home party at his home. Stella had called before and informed them that it would be nice to have a welcome home party for Mac. Mac will be going home today but the doctor gave exact requirements for Mac’s healing process, including a lot of rest. Lindsay said: “It is really happy news that Mac can come home and it is a good idea to have a party. What will everyone do? Danny and I can bring food.” Flack said: “Then I bring drinks. What do you think, Adam, Hawkes and Sid can help decorate Mac’s home and Adam can also bring music. You all agree?” Flack was looking at Adam, Hawkes and Sid and all nodded their heads, they all agreed.” Hawkes said: “What do you think; we send Mac and Stella to a nice and warm place to rest and relax. We know Mac will want to go back to work as fast as possible but it will be hard because Stella will not let him and it will be stress for both. What do you think of a trip for Mac and Stella?” All the team was thinking and looking at each other. Lindsay answered: “Hawkes, it is a brilliant idea. We all know Mac and Stella love each other very much. It should be a romantic place.” Danny said: “I agree on a vacation for both and I think they need it. A lot has happened and we are glad that Mac is alright and alive.” Adam said: “What do you think, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Florida or somewhere else?” Sid said: “Today is the welcome home party for Mac. We can surprise Mac and Stella with a trip for both as a present. Mac needs time for his healing, and love for Stella. Stella, who will support, love and care for Mac.” They all agreed and went to prepare the party for Mac and also go to work.
    Stella came back from the cafeteria. Mac had just woken up. Stella was smiling and saying: “How are you, Mac, are you ready to go home?” Stella saw a real smile and how happy Mac was. Mac said: “Stella, it is time to go home. I do not like the hospital.” Mac stood up from the bed and Stella immediately helped. It was difficult for Mac to ask for help. Mac had always taken care of himself and now it is difficult to dress, glad it is Stella who is next to me. Stella saw Mac’s hesitation what to do, ask for help or not. Stella said: “Mac, look at me, it is not weakness to ask for assistance when it is needed. I know it is difficult, but it is the first step to trust and it makes you more human. I will always love you for who you are, Mac. Now I will help you dress, and we wait for Dr. Carlson. She will give last instructions and medicines to make your recovery easier, your shoulder wound and pain. I will watch that and you'll soon be back in good health and yourself again, now let me help you.”
    Mac was finally dressed with Stella’s help. Mac saw that Stella enjoyed the touch and feel of him when she helped him. To be honest, I liked the feel of Stella’s gentle helping hand on me, it felt so good. Now they were waiting only for Dr. Carlson and I can go home. Dr. Carlson was coming to Mac’s room and saw Mac was already dressed and his things were packed. Dr. Carlson asked: “How are you, Mac? Are you ready to go home? Here are your release papers, you only have to sign them and you can go home.” Mac said: “I am fine.” Mac made his signature and Dr. Carlson was talking to Stella and gave her the medicines for Mac. Finally Dr. Carlson was saying: “Good recovery to you, Mac, and soon we will see how your shoulder wound is healing. Now I wish you a good day.” Stella said: “Thank you very much, Doctor Carlson. Have a nice day.” Mac and Stella were in the door and looking back. Stella said: “Mac, my love, it is time to go home, and your teddy bear to.” Mac was glaring at Stella but saying nothing. Stella then said: “Mac, take it easy. It is alright, love.” Mac was now smiling and saying: “Stella, I never really had a stuffed teddy bear. This is my first. Shall we go home?” Stella was thinking that it was really a surprise and said: “Let’s go, my love.” Stages of life, a new beginning for both Mac and Stella.

4. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Great update!!
    Hope you keep posting!:)

5. MacsGirlMel

yeah me too :)

6. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 19
    At Mac’s home it was busy. Everyone was preparing for Mac’s homecoming. They all knew Mac was a very private person. Lindsay had wondered before when was the last time Mac had homemade food? Now Lindsay was cooking and Danny was helping her. Flack was coming with Jessica. Flack said: “Hi everyone! Oh, it smells really tasty and looks appetizing.” Sid, Hawkes and Adam cleaned and decorated the living room with a sign “Welcome home, Mac!” Adam’s music choice was jazz. They knew Mac likes to play the bass guitar. Danny was asking: “Hey, when do Mac and Stella come?” Lindsay said: “Stella has just called before, they will come soon, they are driving home now.” Sid said: “We have to thank God that Mac has survived, that he is alive, and be happy that Mac has testified his love for Stella. We know Mac had a difficult time when Claire died. Now it is a memory and it is time for Mac to move forward and it is with Stella.” Everyone was thinking THEY BELONG TOGETHER FOREVER.
    Outside the weather was beautiful. Mac had a smile on his face. Finally I can go home and be with Stella. I know Stella is strict with my recovery and with me not working. But I have to thank God that I am still alive and Stella is at my side. I really do not want to think what could have gone differently if Laura had achieved her goal with Mark. I know Laura was close to her final aim. Why did she have to come back and make my life a nightmare and almost destroy my life and love for Stella? It was mean and hurtful. Laura had no right to take this revenge on me, Stella and my child Karen. I need to tell Stella that I had a child with Laura who I never saw before my near-death experience when my heart stopped. I am sad I had not seen her when she had just been born, hold her and see how my little girl was growing up. Laura took my right to be a father. Suddenly Mac was back at the warehouse, tied up, sweating and bleeding and Laura was torturing him and saying: “Mac boy, you are a brave man, you need to kill Stella, you saw Stella have a great time with another man. Then I promise I will tell you where your child is and you are free. Mac was thinking that it cannot be real, it is just a vision, no more, but it feels so real. Mac saw Claire, and Claire was saying: “Mac, it has happened but now it is past. Stella loves you very much. Laura was a bad person who wanted only revenge and you fought and won. Mac, your child Karen is with me, remember, and I promised to take care of her and you chose Stella, you love her. Laura is a past ghost now. Turn back to Stella, that is reality.” The drive home was difficult, it was rush-hour. Stella was driving and Mac was next to her. Stella saw Mac was in deep thought and his face showed different emotions. Stella saw Mac was now hurt, sweating, trembling, she saw tears and pain. Stella was looking for a place to stop the car and saw there was a park nearby. It is the right place and I can ask Mac what has happened, are you alright? Maybe it is a flashback caused by what Laura has done to brainwash Mac and Mac remembers what happened to him when he was in Laura’s and Mark’s captivity. God, it is not possible it’s now happening during the day too. It is difficult enough when Mac has nightmares at night. Laura is dead and still she comes back and haunts Mac. Mac, I am here and I support you. I have to remain calm. Stella parked the car and looked at Mac again touching his cheek and saying: “Mac, it will be alright, it is me, Stella. Mac, come back.” Stella was near tears when she saw the look in Mac’s eyes, there was fear and confusion. Stella knew it was time for Mac to speak about that event, what happened when he was kidnapped. It is difficult for both but mostly for Mac. We have to talk; it will ease his soul and heart, what Laura so diligently had tried to destroy. Stella was now hugging Mac tight and bombarding him with her words and kissing little kisses. “Mac, I am with you. Don’t be afraid, I am not leaving you; time will heal all your wounds. Mac, you are my hero and I am proud of who you are. Mac, you don’t need to hide from me. We all have good and bad sides. Mac, I love you and I am thankful Laura could not destroy the bond that we have. We are together and we will build the future together with our love, hope, faith and friendship. I love you. Mac was feeling warmth, love and support from Stella. Mac’s heart was melding. O God. I have a second chance with Stella. Stella loves me really, with all my strengths and weaknesses. I know I have to open up more and speak. It is like with Claire who respected who I am. I love you, Stella and Stella, hold me and never let me go. Mac was coming back to reality and felt peaceful and strengthened the hug more. “Stella, I love you and don’t let me go, I need you so much. It hurts what Laura had put me trough. I remember now. Laura played tricks on my mind and tried to take control with drugs and torture, and she almost succeeded and she wanted me to kill you. Always remember, Stella, I love you with all my heart and soulStella and Mac kissed very passionately. They took time to feel the kiss and their touches. Like there was no tomorrow. Happiness is back. Stella asked: “Mac, would you like to go to the park with me for a walk. It is really wonderful weather.” Mac answered: “I agree with you, it is great weather and it was a long time since I was in a park and walking with a beautiful woman beside me.” They kiss again. Stella said: “Mac, can you wait for me there? I have to make a call and lock the car. Mac, I love you.” Mac nodded his head and walked ahead.Stella made a quick call to the team to let them know that they would come later. “It will take time. Me and Mac need time together, to resolve what happened with him in captivity.” They all understood and sent their love, support and wished lots of luck. Mac and Stella were together in the park, holding hands, walking and looking at how all life was waking up from winter’s sleep. Spring has come to New York and love to Mac’s and Stella’s hearts.Occasionally, the spiral of life and love for life seems to come to a standstill and must be fought for with all one’s heart and soul.

7. Catu

Catu Police Officer

So cool you post again!!
    Loved the end!:)

Keep going!!

8. MacsGirlMel

awww :) Glad to see more

9. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 20:)

Mac and Stella were still in the park and walking. Mac was now feeling peaceful put a bit nervous. Mac saw a very old tree with a lot of flowers and green, the sun was shining and spring was in the air, and the selected tree was at some distance with no people around. Mac was thinking it is an ideal place where to rest and talk; I’ll tell Stella we make a small stop. Mac now said: “Stella, what do you think we make a small stop, Stella, see there is a seat.” Stella said: “Mac, that’s a wonderful idea. And a wonderful view, Mac, you really found a great place where to be and to talk.” Stella was feeling a change, Mac was more nervous and anxious and it was really important for Mac to talk from his heart and then later it would be easier and more relaxed for Mac.
    Now they were sat down and Mac needed to feel Stella’s lips on his lips. They were kissing with a lot of hunger. Suddenly Mac stopped and was looking around. Who knew where he was looking but it made no difference. I like to kiss Stella and show I am in love with her and nobody can take away my princess and warrior Stella. I will fight to the death for Stella, she is worth it. Stella is my soul-mate and my destiny now. Before, it was Claire but destiny changed and Claire is in heaven with my daughter. I have to thank God that I have a second chance, to be back and alive and be with my love Stella and the team who is my family. Now is the time to tell her, and I hope it will all be alright. Stella was looking at Mac inquiringly. Not again. I think now Mac will tell me something very important. What is weighing on his heart and burdens him. Not allowing him completely to take it easy and relax. I will not let him down. I support and love him. Nothing will change that. Even Laura cannot destroy our love, and it is even stronger now that she’s dead. I will fight and not let Mac give up either, we deserve each other. Mac is my soul-mate and my destiny and the knight on a white horse who I have fallen in love with. With Mac it has not been easy all the time, he can be a bullhead, stubborn and strong willed and carrying through what he begins at all cost, but I am too.
    Mac was saying: “Stella, I have to tell you something and to me it is important and I don’t want a secret to stand between you and me but I know I have secrets. I promise one day I will tell you. Stella, I hope you understand.” Stella was kissing Mac and answered:” I understand you perfectly. I have secrets too but we will work things out. Mac I will be here whenever you want to tell me and I will not leave you. I know Laura hurt you very much with Mark, when you are ready you tell me. I am sorry I didn’t show my feelings for you earlier and was dating Mark, but it is now past and Laura and Mark will never come back, I hope they are burning in hell. I will not force you to tell me now because it is hurting you very much and causing bad dreams that change into frightful nightmares, and I know you don’t want to go to a counselor. I will help you and support you when you need me, and don’t be ashamed to cuddle with your teddy bear when I’m not there when you need me so much. Mac, I will tell you one secret; you know where I grew up, the orphanage. One night I had a very bad dream. I shared a room with another girl. Her name was Anabella. We were good friends, like sisters. That night she was supporting me and woke me up. She was holding something and gave it to me and said: ‘Stella, it is all right, it will support you all the time, when you are alone or sad, cuddle it and think of happy times. We will soon be grown up and go separate ways. I wish you good luck and we will be sisters forever.’ Mac, it was a guardian angel that Anabella had made for me during handicraft lesson. Mac, I miss her. Anabella had a car accident and is dead.”
    Now Mac was holding Stella, kissing, talking and supporting her. Stella wept, it was still hurting. Stella was glad she had talked about Anabella with Mac. Mac said: “It was wonderful you had that friend and sister. I am sorry you lost her. I know how you feel. I lost someone too when we were kids. I lost him because I was a coward and didn’t shoot the one who was hurting my friend, but it is past now. I am sorry what Andy did to you and I was very close that day to losing you too. Stella, I love you and I never want to lose you. If that happens I do not want to live any longer. Stella, you are the light of my way.”
    Stella was holding Mac very tight and looking closely into Mac’s deep eyes and said: “Stop, Mac, right now. Mac, I am alive and with you and I love you. We both know we have dangerous jobs. Let the past be all past. Remember, Mac, you were not a coward when you were young. I am not going to judge you over what happened in the past. Mac, you are who you are. I accept you and love you. We work together and are a happy family.” Stella was kissing and hugging Mac more passionately.
    Mac was looking at Stella and said: “Stella, I have to tell you now. I’ll start with the past: It was the time before I joined the army. Laura didn’t like that I was going. She threatened me, if I left for the army we’d separate and I would not see my child. The week came when I was going to begin my duty for my country. When I left Laura was not there to say goodbye and I knew I had lost her and my unborn child. It was not fair. I hoped when I’d come back she’d understand and forgive me and we’d be a family together, me, Laura and the child. But destiny was different. When I came back home I heard the bad news that there had been a car accident and Laura and the unborn child had died. I was broken, lost, had a terrible heartache. I didn’t want to live but it was Claire who helped me back to the living. Claire giving me a new reason to live, healing my heart, and I was falling in love. Stella, I had a child with Laura when I was younger. When I was in Laura’s custody she promised if I kill you she’ll tell me where my child is, what sex it is, and whether it is still alive or dead. Laura never told me, but Stella, I know where my child is. Stella, when my heart stopped I was in a tunnel and at its end Claire was waiting. I was in heaven. Claire told me to choose and I chose you, Stella. Stella, I saw my child, she is a girl and her name is Karen and I was hugging her the first time and Claire promised to take care of my daughter. Stella, I really miss her. Laura had no right to not tell me what had happened to our child.”
    Mac was sharing Stella’s embrace. Mac was crying on Stella’s shoulder. Stella was astonished Mac had a daughter with Laura who seemed the devil himself. Stella was in a tight embrace with Mac and supporting him: “Mac, you had the chance to meet your daughter Karen. I know it is sad, but you have a second chance with me. No matter what, Mac, you have every right to be a father. When we choose to have children I’ll be happy to give birth to your and my child. What do you think, Mac?” Mac was looking into Stella’s eyes and suddenly kissed her with passion, desire and sparking light. “You know, Stella, you never give up, I am a happy man to be with you and make you the mother of your and my child. Stella, it is like a dream and I don’t want to wake up.” Stella kissed and hugged him: “Mac, it is wonderful but I think it is time to go home now, you need rest. It was a long day but I am happy you trust me and told me about your daughter Karen. Now it is time to walk on and see what destiny and the future has in store for us, Mac.” Mac said: “Stella, you are totally right. I think too that it’s time to go home. I love you.” Stella answered: “Mac, I love you too. Let’s go home.” They stood up and kissed and hugged, and holding hands went to the car and drove home.
    lives, two hearts joined together in friendship, united forever in love
    I will always keep falling in love with you.

10. MacsGirlMel

yay for another update :)

11. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Loved it!!!
    Full of emotions you almost made me cry!!!
    Keep going:)

12. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 21!;)

All of the team who were at Mac's home were now waiting patiently for when Mac and Stella were coming home. Stella had called before that they had needed to make a stop and solve a situation Mac suddenly had. It took time and Stella sent a message to Lindsay “We are coming home, all is alright now. Send everyone my thanks for organizing Mac's welcome party. Soon we are there. Bye!!”
    All were looking at Lindsay now. Lindsay was finally smiling and said: “It was Stella. She said they are driving home and it is alright. She sends everyone thanks who helped organize Mac's welcome party.” All had smiles on their faces and looked around making sure that everything was prepared for Mac. Danny was hugging Lindsay and said: “I love you.” Lindsay said: “I love you too. Hope Mac likes what we made.” Danny kissed her and said: “Mac will surely like it, when was the last time he had decent homemade food? Don’t worry, it will be alright.” Lindsay said: “Danny, you are a flatterer. But I think you are right. OK, I'll go look how what we made to eat is. Hope it's not cold when Mac and Stella are finally here.” Flack and Jessica were sitting on the couch embracing each other, kissing and waiting for when Mac was coming home. Flack and Jessica were in a relationship now. They had finally testified their love for each other and they belong together. Flack asked: “Jessica, what do you think we tell them today that we are now in a relationship and we love each other? I think it is time to tell them, they are now like family and we're all very glad Mac is alright and that he is with Stella.” Jessica kissed him and answered: “Don, I love you. I think they need to know we are in love and we wish to build a life together. I am happy and I would even tell the world you are my one and only beloved man. We'll tell all our family today. I am happy it went alright and that Mac is alive, I don’t want to think about what if it had gone differently. I don't want to think about what would happen with Stella then, but it went alright and they both are alive and finally testified that they love each other.” Flack answered: “I love you! You are my sweetheart.” They were kissing and hugging more strongly.
    Sid saw how Lindsay and Danny, and Don and Jessica were in love. Sid had a flashback when he was that young and had fallen in love, and they were still together. It was really a wonderful memory. When Sid had his first kiss and fell in love with Erin. It was when they walked home from a party and outside it was a starry night and shiningmoonlight … and I asked if I could kiss you. You agreed. Then I knew you were the one and only for me. … I love Erin still. She is the love of my life still, until death parts us.
    Sid was back in the here and now and was looking at Adam. Adam looked sad when he saw the happy loving couples. Sid walked over to Adam. Adam smiled when he saw Sid. Sid said: “How are you, Adam?” Adam answered: “I am fine!” Sid said: “Adam, don’t be so sad. Adam, you are a nice young man. Everything happens in its time. You never know when you meet your dreams, and the princess falls in love with you. Keep faith, hope and love alive. You never know when a miracle might happen.” Adam was stunned: “Thank you, Sid.” Sid was hugging Adam and it was a moment like father and son.
    Mac's home was ready for Mac to come home with Stella.
    Stella saw Mac had a smile on his face and was more relaxed. It was really good for Mac to talk more and that he trusted me. Laura, you are evil, you had no right to do that to Mac, but now I know how Mac and Claire met. Mac had a daughter and it was really nice that God gave Mac the chance to see his daughter Karen. It will take time before Mac is healed fully from what evil Laura did to him with her revenge. I am glad now we can both move forward. I'll be happy to give birth to Mac's child. Mac will be godfather and me godmother for Danny's and Lindsay's child. It will be good practice for us both. I know Mac will surely be a good godfather, and father, husband, and future grandpa. He is a good man. Hope the team is ready when we finally arrive at Mac's home. I have been excited and curious about how Mac will respond to this. I hope it is alright and Mac will not be mad but happy to know the team is caring and supporting him like family.
    Mac was feeling less nervous and more at ease but Stella seemed strange. Who had Stella called and later sent a message to? I have a feeling Stella has organized something. I am a lucky man to have a special woman like Stella. She was like an angel who helped me when Claire died, when the job was really dangerous and brought out my deep emotions that I had hidden away not to get hurt again. Stella found a way how to open me up. It will still take time but for Stella I'd do anything, I don't want to lose her. I'm glad to have a second chance. I love her with all my heart and soul and soon I will show her how deep I am in love with her. I am glad Stella wants to be the mother of our children. I want to be a father but I am worried if I'll be good father, I don't know. Laura, why have you robbed me of the chance to be the father of our daughter Karen? I actually like that teddy bear but I can't tell Stella that. It feels weird to me. I am happy to be godfather for Lindsay's and Danny's child. It is a big relief that Stella is helping me and won't leave me. I'm not accustomed to ask for help and I know I will need help with my recovery. I can not do much with my injured shoulder. I see my home is near, and I am glad to be home.

13. MacsGirlMel

yay for another update :)

I'm still thinking guys about how to get my fic going again, btw,

14. Catu

Catu Police Officer

great update:)

15. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Sorry for long wait! Next chapter is up!;)

Past Ghost 22
    All the team was ready for Mac to come home with Stella. Flack called out: “Mac and Stella are coming. They look so happy and are holding hands. Is everything ready for them?” Danny answered: “Of course, Flack, everything is ready, only hope the food Lindsay made is not cold.” Lindsay smacked Danny and said: “Danny, it's not cold. I kept it warm on the stove. Now they really are coming likecouple in love.” All were still now. When Stella opened the door and they came in Sid said out loud“Here they are, finally home!” All the team called out together: “Welcome home, Mac.” Mac was stunned: now I know why Stella was so mysterious, it is really a surprise. Wonderful how Stella and the team are with me and support me. I need to thank Stella for this evening personally later. Stella saw Mac was near to crying and had a smile on his face:Stella knew Mac's welcome party was a success and it was important that Mac was pleased and touched. Mac had had a very hard time in captivity of Laura and Mark. It was now time to turn to a clean new page with more happiness and love as time goes by.All the team was cautious with hugging Mac because of the shoulder wound. Not to cause more pain. Stella saw how surprised Mac was and happy. Stella smiled knowing Mac likes it and it was the right decision. It was really nice to see Mac happier and with a smile on his face. Stella was glad Laura could not destroy Mac and using his child. Please Claire, keep your promise and take care of Mac's child in heaven. I promise you, Claire, I'll take care of and love Mac whether it is good or bad times. Thank you, you were my best friend, I miss you too, but I am happy with Mac and some day we'll have a child together. I don't mind if you are Mac's guardian angel with Karen.All the team had finished greeting Mac. It was silent for a moment. It was Sid who started to speak again: “Mac, we are really glad, happy and thank God that you are alive. We know, Mac, you had difficult times and Stella too but it's not the time to speak about what happened to you while you were held captive by Laura and Mark. We, all the team made you a present and you can not say no. We will not accept no, only yes, and we think Stella will help you to say yes. Now before we give you the present you must say yes and not no.” Mac looked surprised and looked at Stella who had a smile on her face and her eyes were glowing and saying yes. Mac was thinking What can that present be that I cannot say no and everything about Stella says yes. I think I must say yes to find out what the present is. I hope it's nothing illegal or so. All the team was looking only at Mac and all had smiles on their faces. Mac opened his mouth and whispered “yes”. Stella asked: “Mac, what did you say? We could not hear you, please speak louder.” Mac was now looking at Stella and said louder: “YES” Flack said : “Mac, you are a real man and said yes. I don't want to think, if you had said no, what would have happened later!” Flack was laughing. Sid gave Mac his present. Lindsay called out: “Mac, you cannot open it now, later. Now, Mac, when was the last time you had homemade food? I think it was a long time ago. Guys, help me bring the food to the table before it really turns cold. Mac and Stella can already take seats at the table.”Now all the food was on the table and all were seated. Then Mac stood up and looked at everyone. Mac said: “I want to thank everyone who is here now, you are all important to me. I know I had a very hard time recently. It was not easy but I never lost faith, hope and love. I know Laura and Mark wanted only revenge and they almost succeeded. I have to thank God I am alive, with Stella and all your help. I want to thank you all for that present you all made for me. Thank you again.” Danny said: “It's okay Mac, we understand. Now you're here and all is good.” Mac was near crying. Stella hugged Mac strongly and whispered: “Mac, it is alright. I am thankful you are with me.” They took their time and all understood. It was not easy for Mac. His emotions were still vulnerable but it also made Mac more human. Mac was coming out of his shell a little that he had created when he had lost Claire, and Stella and the team were right there to help now, as they had been when Laura and Mark had taken revenge and Mac had almost lost his life.They were eating now and in the background Adam's choice of music was playing. Stella was helping Mac with the food. Mac's injured hand was bandaged and difficult to move. Mac was a proud man and it was hard to accept help but now he had no choice. It was time for dessert and suddenly the doorbell rang. Stella saw fear in Mac's eyes. Flack said: “Mac, it's alright, I'll go look who's at the door.” Stella sensed Mac was relaxing and less tense. Flack came back with a cake in one hand and a smile on his face and said: “Mac, it's alright, it was your neighbor Mary, she sent you a cake. She helped us and she had been very worried about you too. I said thank you for you and when you have time, Mac, you go visit your neighbor Mary, now we continue eating our dessert.” They were eating the dessert and made small talk. When they were finished eating Mac said: “It was very delicious, thank you, Lindsay and Danny. It was really a long time ago that I had homemade cooking. I want to thank you all Sid, Adam, Flack, Jessica, Hawkes, Lindsay, Danny and especially you Stella.” Stella saw Mac was more tired and in pain, he needed his medicine. Stella said: “Listen all, it was a very nice evening but Mac needs to rest now. I am very thankful that you all prepared Mac's welcome party. It was fantastic.” All the team was understanding and all nodded. Everyone was hugging and saying good bye. Hawkes was last and said: “We are happy, Mac, that you are back. Have a nice time with opening your present and remember you said yes. Good bye.”​
    Now Mac and Stella were alone. Stella gave Mac the medicine to ease his pain and said: “Mac, when you're in pain you need to tell me. Now take your medicine and it will ease your pain. If you behave well I'll give you a massage later.”
    Mac took his medicine and was looking a little better in a few minutes. Mac said: “Stella, you know what the present is?” Stella was looking at Mac and said: “No Mac, I don’t know. What do you think we open it now? I know Mac, you are curious and want to know what the team has chosen for a present.” Mac kissed Stella and said: “Stella, you are curious too, I can see it in your eyes.” Stella smiled and kissed Mac again. Stella helped Mac to open the present. They both looked surprised, it couldn't be, but it was two tickets. Mac was looking hesitant and I can't say no, they knew if I had seen it first I would have said no; but I think now it will be a good change, a lot has happened and I really don't want to go back to work already, and I can be together with Stella and relax and be happy and I can show how much I really love Stella and that I'm not only a workaholic. I know I am but I have to change, be with Stella more and maybe in the future with a child or more. Stella saw Mac's glance was not good at first but then it became happier and Mac had a smile on his face. Stella was thinking
    I have to thank the team later, it was a super genius present for Mac. I can't remember when Mac last was on vacation. But it was a very long time ago. Hope Mac won't say no but he can't say no because he already said yes. I think Mac needs to go away to relax and enjoy himself. A lot has happened. Mac won't go alone, I'll come with him and I think it will be a wonderful vacation for Mac and me. I love him and I will show him and it will be good medicine for Mac.Mac was looking at Stella and said: “Stella, I want you to come with me on vacation to Hawaii tomorrow. What do you think? It will be a good time together, only you and me. I love you.” Stella was a little surprised Mac agreed so quickly, but happy. Stella answered: “YES Mac, I will come to Hawaii or wherever with you tomorrow and forever. I love you so much.” They were hugging and kissing passionately and touching each other with powerful feelings but Stella stopped when she suddenly saw pain in Mac's face that he wanted to hide from her. Stella was holding Mac's face in her hands and said: “Mac, we have all the time in the world, but you need your medicine and don’t hide your pain from me, I know you just did that again. Mac, don’t be afraid, I will not leave you, now you need to rest for tomorrow. I love you Mac and I don't want to see you in pain, it's just too hard. Now take your medicine, get ready for bed and go to sleep. I haven't forgotten what I promised you before.” Mac was silent and listened to what Stella said. Damn Laura and Mark, what they did to me, and my shoulder wound, why do I have to feel pain, and Stella is so caring with me. I love her so much. I don’t want her to think I can't take pain like man. I just want her to feel like a woman and my princess but it will have to wait.
    Stella asked: “Mac, did you listen to me or not?” Mac now told her: “Yes Stella, I heard you. I love you and I'll take the medicine and won't hide when I have pain, and get ready for bed but Stella, you have to help me.”
    All was done and Mac was in bed and Stella too. Stella kept her promise to massage Mac. Stella said: “Mac, it will be alright, you must hold on, I know it will take more time for the wounds to heal, and I know you don't like medicine but you want to heal fast so you must take it. And I want my first night with you to be special for you and me. Mac, you are a real man. Now I'll massage you, ease your pain, you rest and relax with sweet dreams and I won't go anywhere but tomorrow we go on vacation to Hawaii together. I love you. Now close your eyes and sleep.” Mac said: “Thank you, Stella, you understand me. I love you too with all my heart and soul.” Mac cuddled his teddy bear too. It was Stella who had taken the teddy bear to bed and put it near Mac.
    Mac needs to know. There may be times when I am not with him and he needs me so much. Mac, I love you. You are my knight and warrior, don't ever forget that. Now sleep, my love.
    Mac was almost asleep and whispering: “Stella, your hands are so soft, I love you, don’t leave, you are my savior, sweet dreams.” Mac was now sleeping and Stella was still massaging Mac. Stella fell asleep a little later too, next to Mac and between them was the teddy bear. Now they were both asleep and dreamed. It was a miracle Mac had no nightmare that night. Stella knew he needed more massages in the future to ease his tense muscles and Mac could sleep better and who knows what else.
    Tomorrow starts the adventure, love and a wonderful vacation for Mac and Stella on Hawaii. Only resting and enjoying each other, with lots of sun, a beach and more freedom to show their love for each other, and maybe be more than lovers when they come back home and have a surprise for the team?