Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Keeping him in line?

Ha, love the cuffs just dangling as naughty thoughts run through her mind. This kind of goes along with our role play with these two in YoBang, we learn Gil has a very kinky side and Sofia is more than willing to indulge him.

2. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Taz, Whoa mercy! Talking about making my dreams come true. *eyes boggling out at the screen* Now that is what I am talking about people.

Can't seem to take my eyes off those handcuffs. Wonder how he would feel if she accidentally cuffed him to those cell bars. Of course then she could strip search him. Oh my did I say that out loud.....*hollers for help before drowns in gutter*

I have a theory this may be why we have not seen them work together so much this season. It's clear in Bodies of Motion she rattled his cage, when she said she would miss certain things around the lab. He knew loud and clear she meant she would miss him. We all know Gil has that tendecy to go into his protective shell. Sofia is the perfect one to knock him out of hiding.

3. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yes she is the perfect one to get him to come out of hiding, but since this is CSI and they don't like to be too obvious, alot of stuff goes unsaid. Then again what makes it to screen verses what is shot is another matter. And, they still could end the season with something very tasty like they did in season 3 with Cath & Gil hugging.

So, like any good story, they give just enough and leave the viewers wanting for more. So in the meantime, we amuse ourselves and that's not so hard to do.

4. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I was listening to some songs I had not played in sometime and this one just jumped out at me and screamed Sofia and Gil. My reasoning for this is as follows; She met him wearing red, other men looking at her would cause jealousy, hopefully we see him ask her for her hand in marriage. Baby would surely follow and then back to red to knock him off his feet. I just adore this song. Its sweet and sentimental. I can be such a sap. Ha ha.

Artist/Band: Morgan Lorrie
    Lyrics for Song: Something In Red
    Lyrics for Album: Something In Red

I'm looking for something in red
    Something that's shocking to turn someone's head
    Strapless and sequined and cut down to there
    Stockings and garters and lace underwear
    The guaranteed number to knock the men dead

I'm looking for something i green
    Something to out do an ex-high school queen
    Jealousy comes in the color of jade
    Do you have some pumps and a purse in this shade
    And a perfume that whispers "Please comes back to me"
    I'm looking for something in green

I'm looking for something in white
    Something that shimmers in soft candlelight
    Everyone calls us the most perfect pair
    Should I wear a vail or a rose in my hair
    Well,the train must be long and the waist must be tight
    I'm looking for something in white

I'm looking for something in blue
    Something real tiny,the baby's brand new
    He has his father's nose and his chin
    We once were hot lovers now we're more like friends
    Don't tell me that's just what old married folk do
    I'm looking for something in blue

Like the one that I wore when I first turned his head
    Strapless and sequined and cut down to there
    Just a size larger that I wore last year
    The guaranteed number to knock the nam dead

I'm looking for something
    I've gotta have something

5. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Nice selection for a song LSB.

Yes the red dress, who could ever forget Sofia in that little number? Not us or Gil, that’s for sure.

Love the rest of the verses using the different colors to show the progression of the relationship. And of course the last one, getting another red dress but just a size bigger to accommodate the body changes from baby. Too sweet, too romantic!

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Just a heads-up to let you guys know that there is a Gil/Sofia scene in tonight's episode. Keep on shippin' in the free world :)

7. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Well we finaly got them in the same room together for about 30 sec but its something. I think it's the first since a bullet runs through it.

8. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yep, not including Secrets & Files when she was playing gofer.

Love how she walks in, "Excuse me for interrupting" ha now that is the proper way to enter an office. Then Gil was smirking before she came in, he must have saw or heard her coming. Can’t imagine him smirking at a charred skull, so it had to be seeing Sofia, who was looking sharp & sexy as always.

So was he chasing after her or just getting up to follow her and get to watch that backfield in motion a little longer?

9. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Peeking in cuz I also found it rather funny that when we finally got Gil in the ep, we got Sofia too. Didnt even think we were gonna see Gil in this one, what was it... 40min into the ep? But hey... like watchin him with Sofia so who cares. :D

And I also caught that smirk, as if he expected her to enter. But you cant really blame the man? :devil:

10. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Can you blame him for wanting to watch her backfield in motion. Need to see more of them together this is getting reduckulus.I know I spelled it wrong.

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

You know what I found interesting in "Up in Smoke"? Again we saw Sofia get noticed by a guy, a younger one at that this time. I would love for Gil just once see this happen and bring out the green eyed monster just a tad. In Secret and Flies I had mentioned before about the officer lifting the crime scene tape for her. Gil missed that as well cause he had his back turned.

I also found it very intriguing when Sofia visited his office. She mentioned she had told Nick the information already about the credit card. Really it was not needed for her to tell Grissom, so I like to think she came in to rattle his cage. I love how she messes with his mind.

12. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

LadySaraButterfly it's your day so a little something.
    [​IMG]

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Thank you so much KiraGrissom. I always enjoy your artwork. That one is a keeper..snagged it and put it with my other goodies.

I also had to point out the lovely gift ZsaZsa(AngelEyez) presented me with earlier this evening. What a better way to celebrate Gofia than with a beautiful Formalities avatar. Thanks much!

14. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Thanks,She did look good in that dress to bad we can't see her dressed up for Gil in something like that again.
    she does good artwork

15. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two