Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thank you all for the answers :bolian:

I really don't know how I'd react if I saw her, I don't know with what side of me would react, my shy side or my super excited side, I've never met famous people before, so I really don't know. But I think I wouldn't know what to do in the first 20secs I saw her, but then I think I'd go near to her and maybe saying I'm a huge fan and that I love her work, then maybe asking for an autograph and maybe a picture :)

That made me laugh :guffaw: It's exactly like me :lol:

:shifty:... does that mean anything? Like meeting Emily before? :p

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

csifann1: No, unfortunately (VERY VERY unfortunately) I have never met Em before :( I would LOVE to say that I have though!
    It's fun for fans to fantasize about what we'd say or do, but you honestly never know until you actually meet hte person.

I met one of my favorite music artists and how I reacted was SO different than how I thought I would react....100% different....he was nice, calm, collected, fun, willing and able to oblige fans' requests....We just chatted like normal people, instead of the insane fan speech people think they'd give. It was great.

I'd love to meet Emily though- she's an amazing chick! :p

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Ok, I was just wondering ;)

God, I bet that was amazing, I wish I could meet my fav actress, not singer but actress, once in my life :)

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I'm back for a while, actually just for today:lol:

First of all thanks everyone for posting the pics of her press conference. Wonder what she had to tell during it:shifty:

Thank you so much for posting it. I almost died laughing :guffaw:. The gum part was just hilarious, I couldn't belive she gave it to the interviewer :lol:

As for your question csifann1 I'd say that I'd start running towards & start screaming her name. And if I were able, I would jump on her just to take off her shoes :lol:. Sorry, but I just love her shoes too much to get back home w/o them.

Beng serious, I really don't know. Probably, I'd be staring at her for a while. She'd be staring at me too...saying something like "who this girl is staring at??? :wtf:" After a while I'd say "Emilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" & yeah she'd call the real police :lol:

And OMG I loved her in the last episode. The scene w/ Martini was just hilarious. Loved especially when she went on calling him Martin :lol:

5. Criminologist86

^ ROFL "She's call the real police" That is hysterical ;p

We sound like little stalkers, yes? LOL

OMG all of these celebrities (even Britney) are all into the oldies music....the 'classic' ones....am I so lame that I don't like them?! I mean, I'm a HUGE (pretty much 99.999% of my iTunes is Britney) Britney fan, but should it be telling me something that all of these celebs (Emily, Britney, Marg, etc) are all into oldies and I'm not!? I feel so lame....

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

This seems a little bit slow in here :p

Anyone got any question for our entertainment? ;) *can't think of anything right now*

7. Criminologist86

If Emily had to dye her hair, what color would you pick?

LOL

I'm being half serious.....just trying to get a ball rolling ;p

There's my lame, half hearted, superficial attempt at a question for your entertainment ;p

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Great question :lol: ok I've already seen her w/ brown/red hair on "Submerged" (sorry I can't define that strange colour she had :lol: )
    [​IMG]
    As much as she looked cute, I can't say that brown fits her that well :lol:. She's perfect w/ blonde hair also b/c we can't deny that she is a little bit pale & no I can't see her w/ dark hair, sorry :lol:

9. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Interesting question :lol: i really can't imagine her with brown hair, well now I can 'cause Florry posted a pic :lol: but, no, brown or something, ok that color there, doesn't fit her, neither black hair, she has a white skin so blonde hair fits her perfectly :D

And, when she'll be old [i doubt that's possible for a woman like emily ;)] what about white hair? :lol:

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you, thank you & thank you!! :D I'm not the only one who didn't like that kind of hair :lol:

Just give some more time & I'll show you Emily w/ white hair (thanks to PS):guffaw:. But I highly doubt we could ever see her like that :p

11. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

LOL
    [/QUOTE]
    Great question :lol: ok I've already seen her w/ brown/red hair on "Submerged" (sorry I can't define that strange colour she had :lol: )
    [​IMG]

Florry - have you seen Submerged? Judging by what you wrote I'm guessing yes... That's one I haven't seen her in yet. Is it good? I have Breast Men and Body Shots and I've seen her in The Big Tease. My goal is to collect all the movies she has been in.

With the hair... I think it would be interesting to see her with brown, but Emily with blond hair is best.

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can see her with red hair. You know, like Horatio has. Fair skin, green eyes... Red would me good, I think.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

IDK whether to say thank god or unfortunately, nope I haven't seen it yet :lol:. I know almost everything about it, the problem is that I haven't seen clips of it yet :p
    I know the storyline: it's the story of the first submarine rescue in history, that of the crew of the USS Squalus in 1938, and of the man who affected the rescue.
    She is the wife of Capt. Oliver Naquin, the protagonist.

IDK whether to say thank god or unfortunately, I haven't seen it yet b/c of just one reason....these :lol:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sorry but once I'll learn to cope w/ this look, I'll be able to watch this short film :lol:.
    I know this must be a great film & this must have been a great opportunity, but I just can't cope w/ this image yet :lol:

Marija_Magdalena you know I kinda agree w/ you b/c almost all red-haired people have a fair skin, but I still prefer her blonde :lol:

Now it's my turn for a stupid question. What was your favourite length of Emily/Calleigh's hair?
    Do you prefer her w/ very long hair like s1, normal hair like s2-3-4 or shorter hair like s5?
    Why I can't deny that I love her hair during this season or during 6 I must admit she looked cute also in s5 especially at the end when she wasn't able to make any ponytail b/c her hair was too short :)

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Florry - Trust me, the movies I've seen her in, I'm like OMG Emily! They are both rated R so anyone that's too young to be watching them, please wait til you're a little older LOL

Oh, I liked her hair in season 6 and this season too. In my all time favorite episode "Stand Your Ground" her hair looks awesome, I want my hair to look like that :)

15. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I saw the end of that movie I was scrolling through the channels and I saw Emily and I was like "OMG mom its Emily!" thats the only reason why I watched it :lol: Its actually a good film and its sad too, she cried which made me cry :lol: I gotta say though, I could not get used to her hair like that im so used to seing her with blonde hair that she just looked weird.

I loved her hair in season 5, especially at the end of the season. Her hair looked great in season 6 although I didnt really like it when she had it all to one side in "Guerillas in the mist" I think it was. And of course this season she looks great to, especially now, I dont know why but it just seemed to get better, wavier, more volume...or is it just me? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.