Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

No scenes at all? I agree, I want to see some friendly interaction between the 2. Have they interacted since 7.20? We need to see that they have put the events of that epi behind them and that their friendship remains intact. Im sure once Cal knew the truth about what happened she would want to support Ryan. They were very close once, its a shame they seem to have drifted apart.

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

They had two scenes in 7x21, but only about case and i don't see that they close as was before. Ryan seems the same in 7x22, joking around with girls (Nat and Valera). I hope see that Cal mention 7x20 again, just a couple words, that she know what happen and there for him. We need new locker room talk!

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Exactly! Besides, I'm running out of ideas for the CaRWash dictionary...

Why do TPTB insist on putting Ryan in more danger? A grenade in a body bag goes off in the morgue while he's in very close range. If Calleigh still isn't going to talk to him at this point, I don't know what will happen. *shakes head* I just hope that she checks to make sure he's alright.

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Don't forget about Julia in morgue, she almost shot our Ryan :eek: Calleigh should check him, ask if he was ok after all this. She always show her concern about him, i don't get why it should over because of her new relationship? :scream:

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Okay, I haven't been here in a loooong time. But I did not drop dead or something since the last episode I saw... I just acted like a petty child. [​IMG] As soon as I saw a promo way back when with Calleigh and You-Know-Who kissing, I just decided not to watch Miami anymore. I guess I forgot to tell all of you. I don't usually act like this but as I've said once or twice before, I'm not an avid Miami watcher, more of a moderate fan whose really hoping hard for some nice CaRWash and it wasn't much of a sacrifice to stop watching.

Actually I did watch one episode recently – the one centering around Ryan and the mob again. Sure they made him out to be a bad guy at first but he turned it around and we got some concerned Calleigh and nothing from the other ship as far as I recall. :)

So yeah. I'm gonna watch this week's episode (the grenade one) because it looks interesting. Oh, and if the avid CaRWash fans can tell me all the different moments I may have missed from all the episodes I didn't see, that would be awesome! Maybe I can go looking for them online and post some screencaps. (Pictures are always good for livening up threads.)

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hestia- welcome back! Looking forward to those pics!
    So, was there any CaRWash moments last epi? Seems there was some good Ryan moments at least. I have read that no-one asked Ryan how he was after the blast. That would have been the perfect time for some Carwash interaction :(

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Not one scene at all.Ryan had scenes with almost everyone but Calleigh.

8. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

I want Ryan/Calleigh scenes.....:(
    Is this the shows' last season?? :confused:

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Urockmaworld- welcome to the thread, its good to have another CaRWash fan.
    Im pretty sure that there will be another series, so no need to worry!
    What kind of Ryan/Calleigh scenes would you like to see? Personally, I want some nice locker room scenes where Cal and Ry can have a nice heart to heart about all the crazy things that seem to be happening in their lives at the moment.

Better warn you, the shipper threads are different in that you need to write at least 3 lines per post. I tend to waffle alot anyway, so usually make it!

Greatfan- not one scene! That sucks!

10. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

Personally, I want to see comforting scenes..Yeah, probably some locker room scenes...where she could see some bruises on ryan like somehow just see them and get concerned and then remember how she and eric just ignored how much the mob beat him nd they actually beat him to death..u knw when wen of them threw ryan out of the car, he fell with so much force:( i just hated the fact ..i just want ppl esp calleigh to care about ryan.. u know what i mean right??:rolleyes:

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Urockmaworld, welcome to the thread!

*pokes TPTB furiously* Not even Calleigh asking if he was alright? There should have been at least that... hmm, maybe she talked with him when the cameras weren't rolling. Maybe in the locker room? I just think that TPTB chose not to show us scenes like that for some reason, but there's absolutely no reason to do so. I wish that they'd show something before the season finale.

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I know what you mean, I feel the same. After going through all that in WISC, Ryan didn't get any kind of reassurance or comforting (other than off Horatio and that wasn't a great deal) Cal and Ryan used to be the closest in the team, imo, but I suppose that has all changed now. Karu- I suppose we could have something this season between our pair, but I very much doubt it. Maybe next season :rolleyes:

13. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

This is some caps from Flight Risk ep. Our favorite couple working together like in old good times:

[​IMG]

Awww, sweet smile, how she look at him!

[​IMG]

You know, tptb didn't show us CaRWash scenes anymore, but if they did, you see that they still have their incredible chemistry!

[​IMG]

Ok, it was before WISC (7x20), i don't understand why Calleigh and Ryan can't be friends anymore. When GSR became canon, Sara still was Nick and Greg friend and with everyone else. The same with Gil. The same with Danny\Lindsey, why in Miami tptb always doing all through ass [rant is over] Sorry for that :rolleyes:

I also prefer locker room talk. And i'd like to see more banter between them.

I don't know can i post it here or in other place. I join in fanfic challenge and should write 10 CaRWash fafics. I wrote my first fic on english :D If someone interesting: Counting_thoughts

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think maybe next season too... who knows what's in store for the two of them? Besides, I don't think there's much they could do for the next couple of episode. *crosses fingers just in case*

CaRWash scenes! Man, it's been so long... they still have those looks and the chemistry to boot. At least we're getting that, though I'm more partial to flirty banter. Maybe they can't flirt now, but nothing's stopping them from teasing each other.

That's so cool... I'm looking forward to more CaRWash fics. There's been a severe lack of them lately... *rushes off to read fic*

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Orla- I haven't had the chance yet, but will definitely read your fic.

Fics are probably the way forward seeing as how we are not getting any Carwash interaction. I see the last episode was the same. I hope the final has at least 1 scene with them together. How can TPTB not see how good their chemistry is?