Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Actually it is due to the fact LF is already an established actor. To get him on board, most likely his contract states he gets specific amount of screen time per season. Otherwise as an actor, it wouldn't have been worth doing the show. It is just business.

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

True, but I still think Langston big secret is that he's a vampire..the kind from Twilight..why do he think he took the job?:lol::p

3. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Okay, I just watched the extended version of Hog Heaven and had this deja vu moment.

Monte CarlO...the plastic couch...George telling about his scariest moment.

Remember when George was talking about the scary moment in his life...the Hell's angels and how his father (the district attorney) was prosecuting one of the members and the brother came to their house and tried to break in,but George who was about fourteen years old stopped them. I wonder if this idea didn't germinate from this story of George's!

They do seem to poke a lot of fun at his back pain(Bless his heart) in a fun way....why not use his childhood trauma as a basis for an episode, George is interesting.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah, why not? Could be possible. The promo makes this one look exciting, I was glad to see Greg in the promo and with Nick.
    Yeah but maybe TPTB think we are not smart enough to see it coming? The thought sickens me.

5. Nicksfriend

Wojo said:[/QUOTE]Yeah but maybe TPTB think we are not smart enough to see it coming? The thought sickens me.[/QUOTE]

I agree,I don't think they honestly care what we think and well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how their oblivious state is effecting the show.

I too love seeing the boys work together,they seem to play off each other very well.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok let me throw this out! We won't see it coming, huh? Well, what if they did something they already did, but with a slight twist.

Maybe they'll make Ray the Supervisor of swing and split the team up again.

Would we see that coming? Nope and since they seem to like getting they're fans upset :rolleyes: I could see them doing it just to p*** us off. :lol:

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

But I thought Ray was going to have a secre revealed.

I hope they don't do that. I mean..gees..I'd be having a coronary!

8. Nicksfriend

They wouldn't do that .....Would they?:scream::scream::scream:

I shake my head and hope not.....as much as I like Ray in his present position, I do get the feeling that the writers and producers are very enamoured with the man and will go to whatever lengths to make him a man in charge.There are too many rocks in the road with him being a CSI 1 and I feel they are finding out that it isn't a fit,he needs to be in charge. He is becoming,in my opinion ."Too bossy towards Catherine." And he totally disrespected Nick.(By the expression on Nick's face he was not all too pleased)

Marg has mentioned in past interviews that she wants to move on eventually,her contract ends next season and I would assume that tptb have learned their lesson regarding people departing a show so they will need to get it done fast if Marg is not coming back,and that is a big IF ,they will start moving him forward at neck breaking speed.I would not be too surprised that he is in charge by the first of next season,moving the others aside,taking his place as the MAN IN CHARGE.

This is just my opinion but the writing is on the wall, I feel it is just a matter of time.

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hope not, but he already acts like he's in charge. I wouldn't put it past them. However with Catherine gone Nick would be next in line, then Greg, then Riley...then Ray. I guess they can find a way around that if they have to.

Nick would turn the promotion down.
    Greg will get fired or move to another shift
    Riley will go into a coma

all so Ray can be in Large and in charge.

:lol::lol::lol:

10. Nicksfriend

They could find all sorts of reasons Wojo....you've got that right!

*Nick did sleep with that prostitute and I am so sure that is in his file
    *Greg killed a man and cost the department millions
    *Riley,well let's just say,she has a closet that hasn't been opened yet

Then we find out.....

Ray was once a supervisor on a CSI team sometime in his past in addition to being a doctor,a coroner and a teacher, but got amnesia and just couldn't remember and he by the way is Warrick Brown's long lost Daddy.And, becasue of his recently acquired saint status from the Pope himself he automatically gets promoted to being the King....and that is the way I see it happpening.:rolleyes:

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I don't see Dr. Langston as being the "I'm in charge" type at all, he's laid back, calm cool and collected and is in tune with the whole team and is respectful to them all. As the new guy, I've felt that he does all the right things, he was hired to be the 'new lead', and is taking that whole thing in stride. As far as the rest of the cast, maybe this is the last season, I'd like to see it go a decade, so we have to sit tight, and hope for the best~

12. Nicksfriend

It doesn't matter really what Langston thinks,he is a fictional character. What really matters is what tptb want...and it is becoming very evident to soooo many adoring fans of the show....they want their man IN CHARGE! But it really isn't up to tptb who continues to support the show...it is the fans!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It says something from Ray's PAST though and says it shakes him up badly. How would being promoted be his past and why would being promoted shake him up badly?

And the show's ratings will plumment further away to a galaxy far, far away never to be seen again... thus no one will be watching. :lol:

:guffaw: :starts humming Dallas theme song: :lol:

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think Langston is too young to be Warrick's father, but anything is possible is tv land.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think Dr. Langston, on CSI, is about 50 and Warrick was 40 so that would make him 10, when he had him, I think not:rolleyes: I want to see if he's married and his wife comes on the show~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Langston

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.