Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Ok.. so I am more the older man Mac type myself...heck I even have a small crush on Syd;)

But I love coming into this thread for just pure, unabashed EYE CANDY
    OMG (no offense, don't hit me, Eddie is also one of the better actors on this show)
    No man should be aloud to look that fine!

Great pics all, I think I'll peruse over in the Cahill thread as well...what a way to spend a Sunday!

I'm going out tomorrow to buy my husband a fugly tie.

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OK, this is very good, even no one is here, but, handsome man can't be forget, so, I come back. And, I swear, Sunday will have detective, more picture.with oneself participation:scream::scream::scream:

3. ZhuShuaijie

Hahah.....Anyway, I come back, I only mean to say ,if who missed this handsome with lovely the detective, that will be sorry.
    First, I really can't accept. big boy, thus lovely expression.Uh.....I will therefore flow nosebleed. but...I swear, next time, I must use board attack dizzy he, then shall him drag along into my room!:devil::devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://oddyia.blu.livefilestore.com...Qs7IVSXinJugYGf8hCDmPO-4/CSI NY5-22-AC007.jpg
    And, WOW!Sexy tongue!Tongue!:drool::drool:Tongue!Don't move!I swear, next time, I will bite off it.Uh.....Sexy the detective flavor !:lol:
    [​IMG]

OK continue.....Before I no crazy:
    [​IMG]
    Anyway, big eyes of this super beauties, let me inebriation, but I hope don't wake me forever.....
    Because, I am true ,last night, have dreamed this very very very handsome detective . And, the morning wake up, the saliva has already beat wet my pillow::lol::lol::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    End:who can tell me, in the detective hand ,is what?I only mean to say, it like Chinese the cyan flower porcelain cup, Uh......If that is true, I bet it value $500:devil:;)!
    [​IMG]

more pic

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Great caps Zhu, thanks for sharing!

5. ZhuShuaijie

Hahaha.....The man be true thus great, can't stop love him.:lol:

And, he always has many interesting actions and facial expression, Uh....Thus sexy:drool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

Awesome caps Zhu! As always!

7. ZhuShuaijie

Thanks friend, truef, great detective and lovely big boy need everyone's support!;)
    So, even here ,just leave my one, I still keep continue.
    Some pictures which come from NY5-23, hope that someone like!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Uh.......Anyway, who can miss big boy thus sexy smiling .it cannot but, let me remind , I how should seduce him to go home, then into my bedroom!U h.....handsome detective, always let me delict:devil::devil::devil:!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/05/10/2009051010331474Df.jpg
    http://www.my2cool.com/albums/2009/05/10/2009051010331474Df.jpg
    And, WOW, thus charming eyes and handsome face, who can all along watch it, anyway, for me, I will therefore rave about:drool::lol:.

8. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

9. Rtelgeuse

Rtelgeuse Hit and Run

ZhuShuaijie, many thanks for the daily Flack dose you give us with your screencaps. You rock!

10. ZhuShuaijie

UH.....Thank everyone to like that, that be my honor! man always thus handsome with sexy , can't stop love him:lol::lol:

11. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

:drool::drool: hooooot Pics...luv him :)

Ok if angell is really the one who dies....we need a new Girl on his side...do you have a wish? Ok I was thinking about Stella and Flack..but I dunno....just wish thinking...^^

12. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

Jay! We would all love the whole Stella/Flack thing, I mean c'mon! Her hair alone is sexy, lol! But really, poor Flack, if Angell dies which I think she does, I think you should personally try out for the new girlfriend spot for Flack and cheer him up, hahaha!

13. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

I think I'm the right one for him xDDD ok I think many other female Flack Fans think this, too xDDD that they're the right one xDDD.....But I think Stella would be perfect...she is the hot, elegant greek Woman and he is the NYPD Sunnyboy...and her new Mission is, after Angells Dead to make his Sun shine again xDDDD ok....yeah I'm a freak :D:D:D

14. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

LMAO! She could make his sun shine again, I bet that Greek power of hers could most definetly put a smile on his face, if not...she could always come my way and make me a happy boy! Hahaha!

15. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Ok I write the Producer and tell them I might have a great Guy for her ;)
    Anyway, I would love to see them together....but please no little, dumb blonde Girl...like the one from season 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.