Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Mac ♥ Stella #16

Tex!!!!,
    yes there will be smacked scenes according to spoiler pics and Stella holding the baby sounds PERFECT. However i would prefer to skip over the episode just to have 5.24 NOW ;)

May i ask you any details (about the stare)? The intrigue is killing me:eek::eek:

Smacked4---->
    :lol::lol::lol: i find your suggestions incredible interesting!!!!!!!:lol: A kiss after the finale? Ummm it sounds so good ;)

arghhhhhhh I have lost the longest post ever i wrote for the Stellarina Thread
    Pleaseeeeee it's 3.04am darn it system!

I guess i will need to write all over again after 1 1/2 hours of writing :shifty:

Debbie

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  2. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Not much SMacked? The epi has better be good case-wise, then... *sigh*

Love all the pictures!!! (^__^)

Still have to finish a paper on Philosophy before i can watch the new epi *pouts*

Hope to see more SMacked next epi...

*hugs everyone*

3. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

May I write out of spoiler tags already about last night's? :confused: I think it must be ok by now right?

@Debbie: "the look" was very long (really! he keeps staring at her for some quite good seconds before he heads into the room) and he seemed very concerned about about stella (of course, he loves her!!) :drool::drool: So yeah it was a great scene, but I expected more! And yeah Gary did a great job, as always. He's acting was really outstanding. He outshines the entire show when he does that. :thumbsup:

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i was totally upset with that not but only one SMacked scene:brickwall: ... i wasnt really paying attention to the crime i was more interested in WHERE in the WORLD is STELLA??!!?!?!?!?!?!:mad: better have A LOT more SMacked moments in the next episode to make up with this one :adore: ... but it probably wont dissappoint us
    Mac cried without Stella to comfort him... Mac was probably upset that she wasn't there(well after he got the crying out of his system)... i totally thought that she would come into his office to see what he was doing and give us another SMacked hug :(

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Aw, girls, relax! We can't expect all the episodes to be Smacked-centered -they scarcely are, but oh well...- and we must learn to love them for what they are. Personally, I've loved the episode, even if there was so little Stella time in it. She was a bit aside this time, but it was because she didn't really have anything personal to do with the storyline. Pointing out a connection because she's half-Italian and Italy took part in WWII would have been overstretching it.

I don't think she should have been with Mac during his visit to Hannah, because it was more of a personal visit, she would have been out of place. However, I would have liked to see her suddenly entering the room when he's watching that poor man's testimonial. Mac could have used one of her reassuring hugs right then.

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

It was only a stare but had a THOUSAND words!!!

7. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Hahaha 'the look' was awesome! it's not much from smacked but it's more than enough compared to the first few eps of the season :)
    Oh yeah not only was there a look, he went in there and blocked off the TVs Stella was staring at when he went across the room. I think someone wants her attention ;) I found that interesting ... or maybe I'm reading into it too much again :p

Thanks so much for the spoiler pics! They are absolutely wonderful!!
    They sure seem much closer than usual... if that's even possible ... and I mean both physically and emotionally :drool:
    Maybe their emotional side's finally taking an effect on their physical side, if you know what I mean ;)
    It's kind of like they're in syncness is on fire :drool:

Congrats to the new Smacked thread!!! :)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

ok finally i watched the episode (i coudn't resist it) Oh god i 'm crying like a baby

There were scenes that put me a ball in my stomach :( . Yes, i missed Stella terribly but i also think he needed to watch that testimonial alone and visiting Hannah was a private moment for him too.

I need to remark his stare at her. It wasn't any common but the way he looked at her was very deeply as he was upset because she was upset. He was worried for her "I don't like that look"
    I enjoy Mac Taylor 's passion in this episode

I wish all episodes could be so deep and serious like this one

Debbs :)

ps: Darn it, Peter! You did it again! :D

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  9. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Yeah, I agree about Mac visiting Hannah alone. I can't believe Mac actually cried when he was watching that vid. I'm not saying he's incapable, but I was like shocked! It would have been more interesting though if they made Stella observing him from afar and be :confused: and then come in to force him into a hug. Then Mac getting all embarrassed about it, yet realize it's Stella and that there's no one else he'd rather be ok with it. Awww! hahaha

10. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Unfortunately, that episode had little of smacked, but at least we got to see them together near the end. Without Stella, would Mac would have suspected the wrong guy. Thanks Stella! You complete Mac's thoughts :) But hopefully the next episode has more smacked, because we all don't want to suffer from smacked withdrawal!

11. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Ha, im posting this from school....I feel dangerous at the moment :D

Awwwwww, Mac didnt like that look that Stella had AWWW! Although very little Smacked was shown, that last scene was pretty powerful.

(Gary's performance yesterday was....amazing :D :D :D :D)

12. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i just rewatched the part with the stare... becuz last night i was a little tired and wasnt paying attention much... he does care about her A LOT, he just doesnt realize by how much. his face went from happy to upset... i love what he says as he waslked into the room 'i dont like that look' :drool:AWWWWWW:drool: they both too adorable:adore: i admire every thing they have together the connection is SOOO GREAT!!!! hooray for SMacked :thumbsup:

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ I swear we are going to get through this thread so fast :)

Cool! I'm turning 16 in June, when there is no CSI:NY excpet for repeats. Maybe they will replay 4x16 on my birthday somewhere :adore: That would be cool.

I know what you mean. I really don't want to get my hopes up (like I did for Cost Of Living) and then get totally dissapointed (like I was). That's why I've been trying not to be too excited about 5x24, but I'm about 99% positive it's going to be good so I'm just letting myself be excited.:)

I know Stella was hardly there but it was still a good episode. I really liked the short, sweet SMACk moment. He just turns and stares at her. Even before I saw Stella, I KNEW WHO HE WAS STARING AT! hen I saw her and he said his whole thing about saying her face was sad or something :adore: It was way cute.

:lol::lol::lol: i find your suggestions incredible interesting!!!!!!!:lol: A kiss after the finale? Ummm it sounds so good ;)

Kiss after the finale sounds perfectly fine with me. Before would be better :lol: but I'm happy as long as we get one. Sometime soon.

I said that at one point while watching, but really, this was a Mac episode. We got our scene and I was happy.

I agree. Especially because the Italians were allied with Germany and Japan at that time...

I agree with this too. She didn't belong going with him. However, I don't think she should've walked in on the testimonial either. That was a Mac, and ONLY a Mac moment there.

:lol::lol::lol: I always post from school when I'm not supposed to :shifty: I'm so lucky they haven't caught me and banned the site.

Did anyone notice that Mac's father's name (It totally escapes me now :brickwall":) was some kind of long form of Mac????

Bye girls!

Axel

P.S.
    We've got a title! I love it :adore: "Cause his heart will follow her home"

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I love it!!! :drool:
    Ahhh!!!! :scream: I felt so regretful for going out with the m'ter's daughter and SKIPPED CSI NY! About the stare and gazes you all were talking about, is making me mad and excited. Even though it's only one scene, very intense isn't it? I even told my friend, "nevermind lahhh.. Just skip only, Sure not much about smacked one." I should not trust my judgement towards an episode! :lol:

I'm taking care of the computer as a part-time technician in my aunt's school. And I'm the only one who's onto this site but I found out Ministry of Education have had banned lots of sites too.

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I now have more time to post about the episode last night. As much as I would have liked more Smack I dont think the eppie could have been any better. It was suppose to be Macs episode as we read earlier and it was GREAT!!! It gives a little more of his human side and getting closer to his heart. When he looked at Stella I saw in him a longing to be close and not alone any more and it kind of leads into the upcoming episode(24) I think. The stare was right after the conversation Danny had with him about going home and spending time with the new wife which leads me to wonder what his thoughts were as he stared at her. My guess is ...a future with her:). No, I think it was good to keep Stella in the back ground on this one as she has her big eppie coming up. And she will deal with lost family and new revelations, as Mac did last night and when she gets through her findings and Mac freshly finding out his family history, well they will better be able to relate and come to see how much they mean to each other. I loved a vunerable Mac it was such raw emotion and human feeling. And by the way I think the episode was brilliantly written AND I did not even mind Mac getting a kiss from another woman!!! He looked so sweet just like a little boy:adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.