Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I looooved your version, a happy ending for E/C yep, I think im gonna stick to it b/c I really dont wanna think about them breaking up. :lol:

I totally agree with Kristine too, I mean they were so confortable in that scene, I loved it ;)

Great, Julia spiraling out of control...:rolleyes:

And I think its definitley about Tara's drug problem, I hope she gets fired, I dont like her.:shifty:

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I completly agree with this review, they are wonderful together. And their chemistry is definitely natural, it isn't forced, it's just how they are when they are around each other.
    Adam and Emily feel good with each other and it's visible on the screen:).

As for the finale, I really hope they won't do this to us and don't break them in the last episode of this season, it would be just stupid. I understand there must be a cliffhanger to keep people interested in the next season's opening, but why it have to mean something bad for E/C?

3. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

I personally think that what sounds like a yes for the finale is stupid. :confused: where do these writers get stuff from??? I could pull better things outta my bootay.
    speaking of "booty";)
    so we need a cliff hanger right?? WHAT IF CAL AND ERIC GET IN A FIGHT, THEN HE COULD TOTALLY PROPOSE TO HER INSTEAD OF THEM BREAKING UP AT THE END OF THE EPISODE. I'm thinking ala Grey's anatomy with christina and burke (claps if you know what i am talking about)!!

4. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

Completely agree as well. They are very natural and their chemistry is great.

Also agree with whoever said Nat is growing on them. Same here. She has finally started to win me over and I think it's because she and Eric are good friends. I do think it's interesting that EdEN fans think that the limo scene think it's a sign of these two getting back together. Personally, I hope that's not the case as I think there's something so much more appealing about him and Calleigh.

As for the spoiler I see this as a recycled storyline. Remember the crazy ex-girlfriend Gloria who decided not to shoot Marisol because she thought it was Eric's wife. I could so see a writer going 'hmmm....what if one of his girlfriend's really did shoot someone he loved (cared about, owed whatever). How would that storyline play out.' Hence this E/C drama coming up. I also think that they wanted to break them up with something legitimate and since we wouldn't buy one of them cheating on the other as a plausible excuse, we got this storyline instead. I would definately call this more than a bump in the road and it would be interesting to see how they play this out. Not cool, although I'm sure the E/C haters will love it.

For once I'm NOT looking forward to the finale...especially if they spent seven years to put these two together to break them up in the first episode of season 8 or at the end of season 7. Remember Jake? Jake and Cal were hooked up at the end of season 5 and by episode 609 (Stand Your Ground) they were pretty much done but we didn't really have confirmation of that until season 7. I was so hoping they wouldn't do the make up to break up crap. Ah well...can't get everything you want :scream:

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I absolutely loved Kristine's review of these two together. As many of us have known all along these two have a natural chemistry that is evident in every action. I have watched and rewatched the scene from Monday night and have come to the conclusion that if Eric hadn't stopped Calleigh from telling her about her new diversion that they would have been late coming back from the scene, if you know what I mean. :devil: :lol:

I speak for myself when I say that I am looking foward to the finale. I am going into this hoping that this is nothing more than a bump in the road. These two have been through so much that for someone to take it away in less than 10 episodes is absolutely absurd. They have built this to be an epic romance, give it a chance to blossom properly before tearing the rug from under us. Eric & Calleigh have gone through so much both personally and professionally, give them a chance at happiness.

Oh yeah and Nat's comment about Eric seeing the light. Of course that implied Calleigh all the way. I like their friendship and the fact that they are over the weirdness that was their "relationship." I am not by any means bashing their previous relationship, but I merely see it as another broken road that led him to Calleigh just like Jake was a broken road that led her to Eric. (I love Rascal Flatts, BTW) ;)

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Question time!:hugegrin: (Dont sue me if it's been asked already)

Do you think the writers'll pull Jake out again in season 8? Or is he one of those old characters that just fade away? BUT if they do, how'd you want him to appear?

Hm, juicy!

I think there's a 60% chance that he'd come back, but I'm not totally sure though. I want them to, to spice up things a bit (no big throw down fight). I'd want him to appear at a scene, like when Calleigh and Nat (or Ry) are investigating and he says he stuck around to see if she was there and starts to talk to her, you know about going away and coming back and he's all safe, and she's JUST being nice and says she has to get to the case. Later he meets her at the lab and sees her talking to Eric in a different way and he suspects something and then she and him quarrell. (that was so fanficy!)

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

It's been asked, but it's always OK to readdress a question in case someone has changed their mind or come up with a new way of thinking about it.

I think it'd definitely be a convenient tension-creator for Eric. Bringing back an old flame is easy drama, so I don't know how TPTB can avoid it. I guess the only issue is whether or not Johnny is willing to reprise his role.

If they do, I'd want him coming back like he said he would. I mean, didn't he say that he was going under cover again and would be back in a year or so? And she said "I don't want to wait for you"? Well, she didn't wait, but he'll probably come back hoping that she did. At first he'll be bitter and might give Eric a hard time, like "you stole my woman while I was gone" and then Eric could get all defensive, saying "she didn't want to wait for you, so she didn't, and she loves me... so f**k off". And then Jake will come to accept it and he'll make his exit.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm trying to organize my EC pics by episodes and seasons but I can't seem to remember which episodes these belong to. If any of you guys could help me out I'd really appreciate it :) Thanks :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for the question presented, I still haven't changed my mind and do think that somewhere along the road Jake will appear again. He'll want a second chance, Calleigh will say no, Eric will be all nervous around the lab, then Cal will reassure him. I think that something like that could possibly happen.

9. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

is she in the first piucture checking his ass ?? :D
    OMG (L)
    everything I hear about the finale looks like a dutch crime drama show, there was a woman that was affraid of her brother and because of that she wanted to shoot a criminal but she didn't hit him she hit her partner and everything i pulled out of the spoilers looks like thats gonna happen. but that are my toughts xD

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

On the first one it looks like she's checking his ass, but on the fifth it looks like he's checking hers. :devil:

The third one looks like it's from that epi, I think it was 'Big Brother', with that house where girls live and are being taped. You know what I mean?

I know for sure that the last one is from 'And How Does That Make You Kill?' We were talking how she can reassure him by just touching his arm. :adore:

They really look young, but when you take a look at the pictures from earlier seasons, you can see how more mature they are now. Just look at the pic #3. They are completely adorable, but still look like to college kids, while on pic #5 you can see two adults (who, by the way, love each other :adore:).

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I'll try to help you as much as I can:
    1) It's from season 1 episode 18 - Dispo day
    2) I'm sure it's from season 2, but I don't know from which episode, I think it may be from episode 21 - Not landing (but it's just my guess)
    3) It's from season 1 epsode 12 - Entrance wound
    4) It's from season 4 episode 21 - Dead air
    5) This one is the easiest, it's from season 7 episode 3 - And how does that make you kill. Cute scene by the way:).

I agree, they changed a lot over the years, they definitely mature as well physically as mentally of course. And those pictures shows it very clearly.
    Though they always were cute pair I have to say I really like them the way they are now. Back then they were more like kids and now they become two adults in a serious relationship, but they still are able to flirt and tease each other in such a cute ways.:)

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Gals thank you so much for your help :) :thumbsup: Wow Monica you really know your episodes :thumbsup:.

I know, right?! The difference is so noticable. I agree that in the last pic they look so much more grown up. I like it that it is in this stage of their lives that they have gotten together. I love that last one with her hand on his arm :adore:.

Yep, so true :lol:. From so early on, too...;)

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I can't get over Eric's arms in the first one. Calleigh looks like she's sneaking a peek, lol.

1.1.20 Grave Young Men
    2. Looks like 2.20 - The Oath
    3.1.12 Entrance Wounds
    4.4.21 - Dead Air
    5. 7.3 - And how does that make you kill?

If they bring Jake back, I'm sure it will be to stir up some trouble between Eric and Calleigh. It may backfire because I predict their bond being so strong. Eric may be a little jealous at first, but I'm sure Calleigh will assure him she only has eyes for him. She'll kick Jake to the curb. Jake may try and persuade Calleigh, but I don't think it will work. He will tell her he knew something was up between the two and hopefully will be happy for both.

14. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

In this one, he's definitely staring at her ass :lol:

[​IMG]

I love the first seasons, because they have such sweet and sexy moments and also the chemistry between them is so obviously !!
    we can see that in these pictures .
    They were meant to be together since the 1st episode :adore:

About the Jake's thing , I'd love to see a scene like this : Calleigh is in the lab talking to Eric and then Eric sees Jake and starts to be nervous and Calleigh notices, looks back and sees Jake . She tells Eric to not worry 'cause she's with him and she loves him and when Jake is approaching them Calleigh kisses Eric (a hot kiss :devil:) and Jake is standing there like :wtf: . This scene would be nice but definitely It won't happen . I just like to dream :)

Just a quick question : Do you think we'll see one more kiss between them 'til the end of this season ?

15. electra

electra Pathologist

I finally watched "All in " from last season and now I can understand why Emily said that the E/C relationship started on that episode.There was a closeness between them and it was like their feelings were apparent with no need of words.Are there more episodes like this on season 6 ?

I can see the writers bringing Jake as a way to create tension between E/C but nothing important long term.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.