Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

csifann1: Must say that I LOVE your avatar! The smile is so beautiful, and of course it was Eric's fault.. :adore:

What did you guys think of Emily in this episode?

I know that I loved all of it. Not just the scene with Eric, but also when she's interrogating the host too. "If I could, I would." Made me smile wide! :D

And of course if it was nice seeing a little color on her. Pink suits her, who's with me?:thumbsup:

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I loved her in this episode :D. The interrogation scene was so funny when she was talking about the inmates needing reasurrance and the expression she had on her face after saying that :lol:. The scene with Eric was amazing also :). I agree that the pink shirt really looked nice on her and I also loved the way they did her hair. She looked realy great.

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Thanks for posting the video carolinam91. ;)
    Emilys so sweet and the gum, it was hilarious :guffaw:

I thought she was great, she was funny and the scene with Eric was so cute. And I agree, she looks great pink and her hair *sighs* im jealous, I want her hair :lol:

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

The video is fantastc, I know someone had problems waching it so here is the alternative link

Emily was great in the episode, I ejoyed the writing and Em looked really confortable with the witty lines and all the comic stuff. What a pity this is Corey Miller's last episode...his are always the best!

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Emily was great in DOA! I really loved her cheerful little rant about putting the sleazy TV host into jail so that he can spread his "comfort" around to the inmates... because hey, men in prison need someone to love and cuddle too. :lol:

Also, her shirt looked red to me... maybe the colors on my TV are tweaked a little differently than everyone elses, but I just kept thinking "WOW, that's bright red underneath all that black!" TPTB seem to be dipping their toes back into the rainbow when it comes to her wardrobe. Maybe some day soon we'll see her out of those suits and back into green and yellow and pink and blue, etc. *crosses fingers*

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I think Emily was awesome in this episode, she did all the stuff in a great way :D And her hair was stunning, I love it :D And the story in itself was very cool.
    After the E/C scene, which I think Emily was amazingly awesome, she was really confortable and we could see that, the 2nd scene I loved most was the interrogatiom with Martin, it was hilarious :lol: The thing that she didn't call him Martini and "If I could I would", the look on her face was so hilarious :lol: And the scene with Natalia while they were seeing the video was pretty cool too :)

Her outfit was good too, if she could took her jacket off would be better ;)

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

She definitely was amazing in this episode. Her scene with Eric, just adorable. The whole episode was pretty funny and cute.
    I loved her hair, she really looked beautiful.:thumbsup:

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

^ Emily looked gorgeous.

Calleigh was so much fun to watch in this episode. Loved when she said If she could, she would put the host in jail to comfort and reassure the other prisoners :guffaw:and calling him Mr. Martin and not Mr. Martini when he corrected her. Then there was her cute scene with Eric. I just loved her in this episode.

9. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Ok, i've a question for all of you, it's pretty dreamy but I'm not tired to think about it :lol:
    Here it goes:

If you had a change to meet Emily, how would you react? Or, if you were walking in the street or in a shopping center, any place, and you saw Emily, what would you do and how would you react?

I'm really curious to know your answers :p Everytime I think about it I freak out, but I'll answer the question after you :p

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  10. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

Great question.. a little harder to give a proper answer! :p :D

I don't really know how I would react, I think I would be like 'Oh my God, is that REALLY her? Or something like that. And I know for sure that I would get a twitch in my stomach...well because it's Emily, and we all love her..! :lol: If she were like alone or with just one other person, I think I would asked for an autograph, I mean I WOULD asked for one:cool:

And I think that I also would reacted to her height, I know she's small and all, but she's my height, and I look at my self as a little person! :p :thumbsup:

11. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

If you had a change to meet Emily, how would you react? Or, if you were walking in the street or in a shopping center, any place, and you saw Emily, what would you do and how you would react?

Wow, see I just don't know. One side of me might end up being super shy, the other side would be like "OMG you're Emily Procter I love you so much, you're my favorite actress and I think you're so pretty." Either way, I'd ask for a hug and a picture with her.

Really it would depend on who I was with, if I were with my mom or my best friend I probably wouldn't be shy, but if I were with my husband and I saw her, I might be a little more shy. I am not sure why though, I just act different around different people.

I've always thought that I might run into her in Raleigh, if she were there visiting her family. (I love 80 miles from Raleigh and go shopping there)
    I also was praying that I'd see her or someone famous in Miami when I went 3 weeks ago....no such luck seeing Emily, but I did see the dad from that show "American Chopper" that used to come on the Discovery Channel - he was staying in our hotel!

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm a really shy person so I would definitely suffer between my shyness and the just go up to her and take a pic like now :lol: I definitely think that I would end up going up to her and asking for a picture cause it's Emily Procter and there's no way I would get that opportunity twice in my lifetime ;).

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Since I have met a few celebrities in the past at some of my jobs, it is nice but not special to meet more. But none have been as lovely as Emily. Of course, I wouldn't tell her who I am because she would remind me of the restraining order. :rolleyes:

14. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Well if I had a chance to meet her i'd probably faint...joking...I think :lol:

If I saw her in the street or something i'd probably run up to her and hug her but then she'd think I was a physco :wtf: :lol: No, i'd probably end up saying "Oh my god Emily Procter im a huge fan!!!!, can I have your autograph and maybe take a picture with you?!?!"

No but in all honesty, I have no idea how I would react b/c ive never seen a celebrity before, all I do know is that if I ever got the chance to meet her, it would be the best day of my life. ;)

15. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Knowing me, (I've met celebs in the music world before) I'd probably go up to her and start talking....Probably yammering on about whatever we're wearing (or buying, if at a clothing store) or just be like "Hey, Emily, you're awesome on Miami" I've learnt just to be casual with 'famous' people....I used to want to just outpour my fandom on them, but learned that being casual and just carrying on seemingly lame conversation is much better and they tend to like the "human" convo better than the Fan to God/Goddess speech. ;)

Emily is awesome......seriously ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.