Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh God, I just got the worst feeling in my stomach, lol. Who wants to bet we get Calleigh with a gun pointed at somebody, the screen goes dark and we hear a shot, leaving us all summer to wonder who in the hell she shot?? :rolleyes: They would SO do that to us. Especially if Calleigh having to take a shot at Eric is actually a possibility.

I know it's been done over and over on tv, but when has that ever stopped Miami? Anybody else see Eric's dad accepting help from Eric, only to turn on him at the last minute, and hold a gun to Eric's head while Calleigh stands with her gun pointed at them, her hands shaky because there's always a possibility that she might miss and hit Eric? If this happens, and they lead us to the summer hiatus with this...argh. Well, it'd give us something to write/read about all summer, but that's not good enough, lol. :lol:

If she did shoot Eric's dad, obviously their relationship would never be the same, but would they be able to still be them, do you think? :( Especially if her shot killed him? How would Calleigh live with doing that to Eric, even if Eric isn't on the best of terms with his dad? God, they just made her happy; now they're possibly going to throw her right back into agony again - and not to mention Eric! Argh.

I hate spoilers. :lol:

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

:eek::wtf::eek::wtf:

I don't know what make of this spoiler!!!

My stomach is flip-flopping just thinking about this. It sounds like the difficult shot will be to take out his father. I'm HOPING she's not put in the position to have to shoot Eric. :( Poor Calleigh... That would be a hell of a cliffhanger!

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The way you described how the finale could possibly go is exactly what came to my mind. Eric and his dad both in the line of Calleigh's gun, gun goes off, and .... Executive Producer Jerry Bruckheimer. Till september folks :p. Ugh!! I really don't want them to go down the road of Calleigh actually shooting his dad. Even if she doesn't kill him, that would just be wrong and waayyy to angsty; and I do love angst. These two deserve happiness, gosh give them a freaking break!!! Ok, I'm ranting now sorry...:shifty:

4. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I am so irritated by this "spoiler"!! I wish I didn't read it! Drives me nuts when they do that, leave so many "what ifs?" and it gets me stressed out! Not much we can do I guess, just wait the 3 weeks and see what happens!

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I was wondering how fast it was going to take until someone posted the spoiler about the season finale here. I would have done it but sadly, I am actually expected to work at my job :lol:

I really, really hope that Calleigh doesn't have to shoot Eric's dad unless she really has to. I can see Eric telling her to take the shot because his dad double-crossed him. :eek: Then of course she would kick his butt because he didn't listen to her. I don't think I would be able to handle a whole summer of not knowing who Calleigh shot. Eric knows that Calleigh is a good shot but his father or whoever is pointing the gun at him many not. But either way, its gonna suck. :scream:

A couple of more weeks until the season finale, I don't think I can take this suspense, it will be killing me until then.

Pretty, pretty please Jessica, I'll send you flowers if you write a diversion fic. I would, but I am not that good at writing something like this. ;)

6. EC_Lover

EC_Lover Victim

Yikes, I do NOT like that spoiler either! I am thinking -or hoping - that while she be in a position where there is a possibility she may have to shoot Eric's dad or something, the end result ends up not being too bad. The producers have to realize that all the fans, EC shippers and not, have been pleased that Calleigh and Eric seem so happy in the latest episodes, finally getting back to their old selves after all the horrible things they have been through the last few seasons. Of course there will be some drama and tense moments in their relationship, that's to be expected, but I truly hope it is not something too terrible that happens in the finale. They probably will make it a cliffhanger which I hate, it keeps us talking all summer but come on, like we wouldn't tune in next season if it wasn't a cliffy? I just hope the cliffhanger doesn't end up involving Eric or Calleigh, they have been through enough.

Last week's EC scene was great, very very cute and both of them seemed so happy and content. It was nice to see them genuinely flirt but still keep it professional, though really I wouldn't have minded a little less professionalism. Calleigh was in great form in her interview with the host as well.

It would be nice to have another nice EC scene, or dare I ask for some kind of romantic scene with kissing (or more...), before the drama of the finale.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That was sooo the impression I got from reading the spoilers in the magazine. "hardest shot of her life" I c'mon if that is NOT what we are all thinking...then what the hell is it? I think it is interesting how the viewer and Cal won't know where Eric stands during all this. I think it will come down to the last moments before we realize where he stands. Is he on his father's side? or is he non complient in all this?
    Something I definately think Cal will be thinking in those moments, should she have to pull the trigger....am I saving Eric or hurting him?

I can't see Cal letting him cross line on his own or do something to endanger himself without attempting to help him in some way. Another scenario is his father is in a threatening position...not necessarily torwards Eric at the time but she has to make a split second decision b/c the situation is dire.

I think this will definately be a rough patch for them and while he will be in danger I think the "rough" spot or "bump" will be this described situation with his dad....I don't think one of them is going to end up physically/critically injured....been done too many times this seen with these two already....then again, I could totally be wrong b/c so far I haven't been right about ANYTHING concerning the finale :lol:

I agree E/C Lover, given the apparent upcoming drama of the finale...it would be nice to have something more between these two ;)

Whatever happens....this finale sounds like it is shaping up to be a doozy of a rollercoaster ride.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

You know I was just thinking that if the finale goes down with Eric being in the path of Calleigh's shot then I bet it'll be the first time where we'll see Calleigh REALLY hesitating and shaky while holding a gun. IF we actually get that scene then that's what I want to see. Calleigh having to steady her hands, eyes darting everywhere, her trying to keep her stance and composture, etc.

And if this is what we're getting for the finale between them then I demand we get some physical contact or some REALLY, REALLY good scenes from now till then. :lol:

9. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I just watched the kiss for the 18-billionth time, and suddenly I'm wondering... might this be where the "you protected me, I'll protect you" comes in??

Or what about what she said to Ryan in that one episode where he asked if she'd ever froze? Something like, "not yet, but it could happen at any time."

The more I think about it, the more I think this could get interesting if it goes down like this, heh. Calleigh, faced with the prospect of taking out Eric's dad in order to save him, shaky hands, hesitating, for the first time in her life not confident with the gun in her hands, and all because Eric's life hangs in the balance. One misstep, and he's gone. There's no way that's not going through her mind in that moment, if we get that moment, of course. She almost lost the love of her life once to a bullet; now if she can't steady her hands, she could be the one hurting the one she loves. I don't see Calleigh walking away from this unscarred.

I'd love to see the aftermath of all this, granted it does actually go down like this. It almost has to take a toll on their relationship, and I'd be interested to see which way their relationship went after something like this.

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG!! That spoiler article has me anxious now. I don't blame Eric for wanting to know more about his father but is it really worth jeopardizing his job and his relationship with Calleigh? It's not like he's in the dark about his father's troubled past. He should know better, I do believe his life may be in danger. I am interested in the part where it says Calleigh faces the most difficult shot of her life, does this mean she may have to shoot Eric? If so, it could be to save him from the bad guys. This is going to be good

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Dammit, now everyone has me nervous! *breathes deeply* Everything's gonna be OK, it's gonna be OOOOOOOKAY.

Then again, those of you who've speculated that this is not going to end well for Calleigh no matter what are pretty much guaranteed to be proven correct. You just can't win if you're pointing your gun at your boyfriend's father, even if that father is a Russian mobster. So... I'm not sure things really are gonna be OK.

But in the end they'll be OK, I'm sure. That's what's important. I just hope the writers have one hell of a fight/forgiveness scene written for E/C. Actually, if they do, I wonder who would be forgiving who. Would Calleigh forgive Eric for siding with his criminal father, and will Eric react with indignation at the suggestion that he needs to be forgiven for protecting family? Would Eric forgive Calleigh for pointing at/shooting at/injuring/killing his father, and will Calleigh react with indignation at the suggestion that she needs to be forgiven for pointing at/shooting at/injuring/killing a criminal?

So many questions... and only one answer. I guess I'll have to wait and see like everyone else.

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Ginna, I am also nervous about the finale. This can't be good for Eric and Calleigh, it's not going to be a win win situation for Calleigh nor Eric. He's caught in the middle, on one hand there's his girlfriend who he loves and on the other his father who he wants to get to know. The part that has me anxious/worried is the part about Calleigh shooting.

I totally agree with her. Their chemistry does come off naturally not forced. Their scene was fun to watch, I loved how flirty they were to each other. You could see how happy they are.

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Jessica, why did you ever give up on writing EC sex? You're one of the best writers on FF.net and I'm sure we would all love to see those M fics of yours come back. :devil: ;)

The hardest shot of her life? Oh, boy... I hope it ends good for our couple. I would hate to see them broken up. They are just so happy right now, I want it to last as long as possible. I believe that they will end up together at the end, even if writers break them up at the end of this season. They just belong together. My guess is that Calleigh will have to shoot at someone who's pointing a gun at Eric or something like that. I doubt writers would make her kill Eric's father, I just don't see that happening. Anyway, I just want to see our couple happy and safe at the end. I guess we're gonna have a cliffhanger. I don't want it to be about EC, though. We'll just have to wait and see.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The finale doesn't sound very promising BUT I'm thinking that there's got to be a scenario in which EC do come out ok from. For example, what if Eric willingly did help his dad (not for criminal activities, but because he thought he was innocent) only in the end Alexander turns on him and ends up pointing his gun at Eric. Then Cal arrives and reaches for her gun and Eric and Alexander both end up in the shot's path. Then Alexander starts bragging and talking about his super mobster ways like they all do and starts taunting her saying that he is even tempted to walk away because he doesn't think that she would shoot her father in law cause imagine what that would do to poor Eric. So then Eric takes this opportunity to let Cal know it's ok for her to shoot by saying to his dad that he shouldn't understimate her cause she will shoot. Calleigh understands his message and when the opportunity presents itself she takes the shot most likely to injure than to kill. So then Eric tells her he's sorry she says she's just glad that he is ok (or something much more original and better written :lol:) and they deal with it and everything is ok.

That's my version and I'm sticking to it! :lol:

Yep, I agree with her too :thumbsup:

15. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I also definitely agree with this. They are fun to watch and its great to see the playfulness in their relationship. Like I mentioned before, they are the most believable couple out of the franchise. They are easy on the eyes and very innocent. I just dislike the fact that they have to go through so much and will have to fight for their relationship against IAB in the long run.

I just looked at the pics for this episode and there are a few of Ryan holding a bag of prescription pills, so it may not be Calleigh and Eric's secret that comes out, but Tara's. Now I'm confused because I thought it was coming out in 7.23 after the explosion in the lab?? Maybe she just tries to hide it from Ryan then and he doesn't notice her doing so? I don't know but maybe Cal and Eric's secret comes out in the finale. To me those pictures confirm it's Tara.

Also there are pics of Julia with a scar on her face, going nuts and holding a gun on them in the lab. Ryan is seen arresting her. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.