Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Also when he makes her laugh on their case with the dead guy wearing a bra. He can always make her laugh - it's so cute! :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

And she'd even started out in a bad mood, but he was able to make her smile anyway. :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

Hi...? *blushes furiously*

does anyone remember me? :(

A little spoiler brought to me by awesome SkeletonJack made me come back. She sent it today, so I dunno how actual this is of if it was posted and discussed already.

More scoop on CSI: New York from Anthony Zuiker: "We plan on bringing a character back for the audience who had left us earlier in the season. "

could it be.. you know.. my Aiden?

*hopes*

5. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

ANDREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles* Where in heck have you been?!?!?!??!?!?!!!?!?!? OMG, I'm gonna cry now. *sniff* I miss our furious DnA days.... *huggles* And how come you didn't bring Jacky w/ya? *huggles to Jack*

Aiden coming back? For good? or for guest stint?

Hope springs eternal hun! Come back more often I miss ya :( I got an LJ so can I friend you? I'm sunny_serenity.

6. SparklingDiamond

SUUUUUNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been somewhere where there is no dna (cept college). My LOST addiciton is too much (huggles Jack/Kate)

I miss dna too, very much :(

I tried to get her to post, she said she'd do later. *shrugs* that woman.

how do you do the spoiler alert thing??? that's new!!

I dunno. but if se's coming she's coming back! even if for one episode. Maybe we're gonna have a decent dna scene. Or maybe she's back to help solve Lindsey's murder. Or maybe Vanessa begged to come back because she didn't find any job

Yes, I'm still bitter.

Yay! You gt an LJ. I'm gonna add you.

Where's everyone???? This thread is so dead :(

7. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

HI EVERYONE!!! JACK IS BACK!!!
    God, I have been gone for way too long. But with the good news (if it's to be believed) flowin' in like that, let's get a little life in this thread!

8. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

*lurks out* Hello people... Ehh, I wouldn't blame you if you don't remember me *sheepish*

DnA broke my heart and I've just been on a shipper one-night-stand rampage. Been shipping anything and everything, basically. Yup. Losing DnA has turned me into a shipper whore.

Anywhoo... I don't wanna get my hopes up too high for Aiden's return, but, oh man, if that really happens...

me -> *faints in delight*

To suck up to all you DnA fans... Feel free to reminisce:
    [​IMG]

How can anyone NOT love them???

Btw, Jack... LOVE the avvy... "Unbreakable" -> so our motto.

9. SparklingDiamond

Weeeeeeeeee. Don't let the ship die, pwese ;_;

No, Caderyn, we don't remember our former mod.

I have been a shipper whore since the end of X Files *sigh*

Pu you on the hood?
    Put YOU on the hood!

Chris, I stole your icon.

10. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

OMG I really am crying now *hugs* all my ole DnAers are returning.... It's been HELL without ya'll, my arms are sore from paddling... I had to get over the 'YOU LEFT US!' phase, not that I wanted her to fail out there in the 'let's be a star' world, but if it ain't broke honey ya don't need to fix it :)

And yeah, I've been reduced to shipping whoredom *lil secret: i shipped D/L, I know I'm bad *is ashamed*, but I LOVE ANNA... But, visit the multi thread 'tis fun, great substitute for therapy ;)

Uh, as for the spoiler thing it goes: [ spoiler = *name of eppy or subject of spoiler* ] *insert text HERE* [ / spoiler ] Of course minus the spaces.

Best moment: "I'm Burn, he's Messer." :lol: Danny's such a tease. I've been thinking of a fic... and then I lost my muse wandering the great wide somewhere. Speaking of where's Kate? And where's your fabu fic which I accidentally deleted from my computes? *calling awesomepossum to the DnA thread*

11. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

Aw, Midnight, don't cry. *hugs* It's like we're back to the good ol' days, or.. something.
    I hear ya Caderyn, I don't wanna get my hopes up, but I really can't help it. I want season 1 back.
    And I too have become a shipping whore, but nothing fits right, ya know? I need DNA back, and soon, I'm gonna wear out my season 1 DVDs.

Stop! Theif! :p
    This icon is so old and dusty. Haha

12. SparklingDiamond

DON'T CRY SUNNY!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE BACK!

Well.... at least as long as Aiden is back (or the hope that she's gonna get back) my love for dna never died and i hate the traitors who stopped shipping them ><

seriously.

OMG I love that scene! hgahahahahaha Danny making fun of her was priceless. He was so jealous.

Not anymore.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

DnA DnA where for art thou?

*hugs* to all the returning shippers. :)

14. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

So, if she ever comes back ya'll think it'll be something tragic like her nephew burned *hehepun* down the grammies house and there was a dead body in the foundation.... dun dun dun!! No that's stoopid. GAH!!!! I got it: Tanglewood boys!!!!! Ou yeah. Like some kind of turf war with Redhook!!!!! Now I'm all excited. *giddy*

HA TAKE THAT YOU WANNA BE KILLER OF SHIPS!!!! :p

15. Guest

Guest Guest

hi.
    remember me?
    everyone's coming back, so i decided i'd stop lurking and post a comment.
    like maybe.
    AIDENNNNNNNN! hello, who else would be coming back? yeah.
    aiden.
    *squees*