Harper's Island

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Half, Apr 10, 2009.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Hmmm. Weird. I'm usually doing stuff on Saturdays, but I guess I can always watch it online afterwards, like I did for this last one. I swear sometimes I don't even know why I have a TV anymore- you can watch anything online these days, and that includes movies.

Anyway, I'd been wondering why we hadn't seen much of Bobby on Supernatural lately, but now it's all becoming clearer... :lol: I'm just glad the actor is getting lots of work. I love him on Supernatural. :)

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I haven't seen anything anywhere to say that it's being moved to Saturdays. Could you please post the link to where someone said they saw it? I don't believe anything unless it's proven, sorry.

ETA:

I went to the TV Guide website and found this. The next 2 eps are listed on Thursdays, therefore I think someone had the information wrong.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It was in the NY spoiler thread. Here's the post: CBS Schedule Changes.

About tv guide website: I checked it online that time when there was originally supposed to be a NY repeat, but CBS changed the schedule (at the last minute after the press releases originally lol) to air a new one (so that the following week they could have two Criminal Minds eps on) and tv guide online still had it listed as a repeat. So, they may just not be informed yet of the change or are falling a little behind. :lol:

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Now it says Saturday...I think that is a wrong move to do....Thursdays are way more popular for show. Plus a lot of stuff happens on the weekend, I for one have to work so I guess it's time to catch up with the shows on the internet. IMHO, CBS, this was a bad move.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

So it's not on this Thursday at all, it airs Saturday instead? :confused:

I don't want it on the weekend either. My kids are in bed early during the school week - it's perfect on Thursdays.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

TV Guide says Sat May 2nd...and I just checked the CBS site here and it shows Saturday. :scream:

7. GregNickRyanFan

Moving any show to Saturdays is a bad move. But I guess they figure since this is only a 13 week show it doesn't matter. :lol:

8. matt729

matt729 Dead on Arrival

Bad move. It had great lead in on Thursday. So, it must mean that cbs will most likly not have another season after this year! Sad, I really am enjoying this show!

9. GregNickRyanFan

Harpers Island won't have another season anyway. It's only a 13week show. It's kind of like a 13 hour movie. :lol:

10. BabaOReilly

Although, I wouldn't have wanted it this Thursday anyway, because all my other shows are on- CSI, Supernatural... It's just too long sitting in front of the TV. My butt actually gets sore now! :lol:

11. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Alrightie, I just caught up with the show. The whole three episodes. :p
    And I must say I'm intrigued. I'm gonna keep watching just for the sake of knowing who the killer is :lol:

I'm leaning somewhat to Abby being the potential killer. Double personality because of what happened to her mother, and the fact that she has been gone in L.A. for seven years, returns to the island and then the killings start, are a few leads in that direction. Plus, she's got some serious daddy issues. Maybe a deep unconscious cry for attention from him? Don't know, but she intrigues me.

I think the killer put red ink in her eyes to lead the sherriff to the little box with the bear with the red eyes. The newspaper clip in there was obviously meant for him. Maybe he's the next target? :shifty:

Oh, and btw, I ♥ Bobby :D

12. BabaOReilly

You know, after last night's episode all I could think was, "Not bad, but I really didn't even know who the guy who got killed was!" :lol: The problem with the 13 episode timeframe is that they had to start killing off people right away and we've barely figured out who some of them even are yet... but oh well. I still find it interesting, despite some overt character stereotypes. The dialogue isn't bad and mostly the acting is decent. That English geek has really grown on me already.

13. GregNickRyanFan

How did you see it last night? It wasn't on here. They put Criminal Minds repeat on instead and said Harpers island would be on Saturday.

14. BabaOReilly

Really? I don't know- I watched Supernatural and then saw that it was on afterwards. Weird.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I knew I'd miss it being aired on Saturdays! :scream: I caught the last 15 minutes - totally forgot it was on -- & they aired it at 8 pm here. :wtf:

I saw some guy squirting blood from his leg, but can't for the life of me understand how it happened; & Tricia (?) swimming with the blow-up doll nearly drowning. :shifty:
    Oh, & Abby hugged her ex-manfriend. *wagglewaggle*

If anyone can give me a short review, I'd appreciate it. :)