Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey G!!!!
    I never thought about that (mac going to Stell for advice against his will).I think his concience was disturbing him because he felt relief telling her what he did(helping Ella) and looking for a little of light because he didn't know what to do with psycho chick now
    I don't know if he was OOC completely. he is a victim of his tender heart. he is noble and a good man. he wanted to help Ella and he didn't see any danger on her
    Stella and Diakos mmm well it could be OOC but i am not sure. She hates being a victim. She didn't allow herself to be considered like one when she was attacked by Frankie so it's normal for me she didn't want to be one this time either. Facing Diakos is like facing her biggest fear then it's understable why she went after her own Nemesis.Mac did the same and it's a proof how passionate they are

I really want to have Ella back. It's a big source of a great Smacked moment:drool::drool::drool:
    But seriously, you have already told me: the fireman was a complete idiot. It would have been a waste of money and time to have him around.And better not mention our suffering:lol:

take care and have a good day at the library tomorrow, dear

Debbie :)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  2. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

My favorite title would have to be: "Cause you can't fake chemistry like that"

Uhm, i have a question. Mac told Stella in 'The Ride-In', "You always have the strength, you always have the guts" (to which she finished "Inside"), and he was quoting her, rite? When did she said that to him? Is it on the show? I can't seem to find it, if it is. If it is not, let's build the theory. When did she said that to him, and what for?

'No Good Deed' was a very special episode. First, because of the coffee scene. Mac's smile was just adorable!!! Second, because it's the epi where their deep knowledge of each other was revealed the most (Hence, Stella's second 'Don't you forget that' this season). Third, because they did lots of role-reversals in here. Fourth, because of the look they shared after Adam's 'horny landlord' comments. Fifth, because of the change in Stella's face when she said 'You really care about her'. Sixth, because of Mac's 'I just need to hear it from you. And seventh, because of Stella smile after he said that. :):):)

The conversation of spending times with loved ones earlier this season in 'My Name is Mac Taylor' was also a good one. Not to mention we got to see Stella's frantic mode of driving when the vic is a 'Mac Taylor'. :):):) I wonder what Doc thought when he ride with her. LOL!

The fight in 'Enough', and the impromptu date afterwards was just sweet!!!

Now, what did i miss? *thinking hard* Oh, well, i'll just comeback later... It's almost 2 a.m in here, so i must go!

See you later! (^__^)

3. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Favorite Smack moments:

Where she kisses his cheek after he gives her the okay for the lab test.

When she stayed with him after Flack was hurt.

When she fixed his tie before he went out with Rose (Was that her name?)

She should of fixed more than his tie :devil: ,but lets move on shall we...:guffaw:

[​IMG]

"I think they're on to us Mac"~~~ "I believe your right Stell"
    ^Another title for ya^

OMG were at #977...Woo00

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey Smacked Family!
    I haven't been in here in ages and you guys can hate me for that :lol: I've been quite busy plus I've been on holidays for 2 weeks but I needed my smacked dose :D
    That's sooo cool that the girl will be back to portray her. I'm already really curios what she will remember. Hopefully she'll also find something out about and then she would have to share that with mac.
    I'm so looking forward to 5.24 as everyone in here, I guess. I love the idea of them flying back together :love: Then Stella could fall asleep on Mac's shoulder....I mean they can't stay in Greece for ever :lol:
    Now my favourite smacked moments:
    Season 1:
    Officer Blue: one word CATFIGHT!
    Til death do us part: Kiss on the cheek
    Finale: When she fixed his tie :love: closeness......
    Season 2:
    Mac taking care of her after All Access
    Season 3:
    Mac taking care of her in The Ride In & of course Snow Day :D
    Season 4:
    Anything after Right Next Door :love:
    Season 5:
    Mac asking her for a DATE! :lol:
    And Stela worrying about Mac in 5.08 ;)

Right now I'm five episodes behind :lol: but I'll catch up sometime soon :lol:

Somehow I could imagine a similar scene as the Cuddy/House kiss, maybe after a fight or so. Mac visits Stella to make up and the BOOOM ;) :love: I think that'd be quite awesome because there would be some Rambo Stella during the fight and of course the make-up-scene after it ^^ :cool:

On the thread title: I'm still for:
    Mac ♥ Stella #16 The Reason for Global Warming
    Mac ♥ Stella #16 Way too hot for your TV

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Mynerva and those who are unfamiliar:
    The "SHE, HER ,VIRUS" is in referance to (Holds nose and bites tounge)Peyton.
    A virus is an illness or sickness you can catch and we decided that "She" (cant say "Her" name!)was a virus because Mac was a bit delusional when dating her. "She" hung on him like a sickness and a virus that you cant get rid of.

"She NIT" is in referance to (Ahem plugs nose) Gillian. Although Gillian did not turn out to be as bad as TPTB Match for Mac. We decided she was a NIT because TPTB introduced the idea of her as a "Love " interest for Mac. And a "Nit" is a baby egg to a louse which is a itchey little pest!
    Hence the "SHE NIT"!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family! yay Anj! you are back!:bolian: i was missing the Smac Twin!

Gaby--->
    No,not on the show (not we could watch anyway). I think she told him that trying to help him to cope with Claire's loss. I imagine he told her he didn't have strengh to survive her loss. And a very emotional Stella telling him "You always have the strength, you always have the guts"

I know we will have
    a reference to Claire in Yarhzeit.I wonder if we will watch the moment when he found out Claire was missing

They do listen to each other and they learn from one another so Mac saying those words in Greek in a moment when she thought she didn't have any more chances was perfect and natural:bolian:

Jwells--->
    every time i watch 2.24 i have a big grin on my face. I really would think they were going to start a relationship if i hadn't watched S3 at the same time than Season 2 so i did know that wasn't going to happen:lol:

Lori-->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I read it and i can't believe this Family has created those terms:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Not me, of course:angel:

Anjee---> if you don't come back this Wednesday i will kick your butt. We need to celebrate a new and promising episode and a certain birthday;)

Debbie :D

Ps: OMG Last 19 messages!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

7. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i finally got one of these after weeks of trying and glad that you almost have your 16th forum... im also a huge fan of SMacked or else why would i be on this forum...:lol: okay i would list my top ten favorite SMacked moments but you guys pretty much have all of those. the first episode i think i saw on CSI NY was when Stella was admitting to Mac about her possibly having HIV! it got my interest and ever since the 5th season started so i am slowly catching up with all the episodes.

i'm glad to become a member in your family :) i absolutely love what you people have to say.

8. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Welcome Sucker4Smacked...glad you joined

9. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I miss just ONE day, and you guys go on about SMACKED babies (Oh wouldnt they just be the cutest things in the world!?!? :D I get all giddy and warm inside on just he mere thought of Mac and Stella...reproducing :D)

Oh, this and a wedding....hmmm...If anyone from the TPTB kingdom is reading this, we DEMAND a wedding damn it!

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

16 posts to go. Think I should contribute by make it 15.

Good point, Debbie. And that proves the importance of Stella's words to Mac. He memorizes them although they were Greek. It's not a popular language that you could remember and quote exactly. And, that was the first time he hugged her and said he's always there for her. The whole scene was so adorable, so sweet, so stimulating to us smacked gals. :adore:

11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lori, you are so cruel! Peyton wasn't that bad, she made Stella value what she was missing -but she did nothing about it, meh!- and Mac realized it wasn't with her with whom he wanted to be, but with a certain curly-haired, green-eyed Greek goddess :bolian: Gillian didn't really do that much to me. Maybe it's because we didn't get to see much of her, but I found her rather uninteresting.

Deb, I am not exactly excited about what you mention will happen in 5.23. It could turn into a massive amount of cheese and I'm definitely gonna have a hard time refraining from kicking Mac's butt if
    he says "when the Towers fell" or he starts brooding like he used to do back in Season 1. I've had more than enough of oh teh dramatic!drama. I't not that my heart is made of stone, I know how it feels to lose someone you deeply love in any of the ways you can love somebody and, as many of you will know, it really hurts and it doesn't go away in a couple of days. However, the whole Claire thing has kept bothering me since 1.01. Yes, he loved her. Yes, she had a dramatic death. Yes, his heart broke. Yes, Stella pulled him through and taught him how to live again. I do get it! Now, can we please move on? Thank you.[/rant]

Sucker4-SMacked, welcome! Make yourself at home in the gutter, there's plenty of us there! *daydreams about possible 5.24 scenarios*

NM42, what a progress, huh? We were asking for a simple kiss or those three little words and now we're trying to decide what Stella's wedding gown should look like and what the babies' names should be. I only hope it's done soon. Otherwise, they won't have grandchildren to visit them at the old people's home in Season 52 ;)

Kikii, I don't think popularity is an issue, but the language proximity. Greek has virtually nothing to do with English, which means words are structures are so different. However, Mac made a conscious effort to learn all those words and he found the perfect moment to tell Stella. Too bad the poor thing was too troubled to enjoy it.

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

It wasnt me it was my evil twin!!!! MMWWWWAAAAHHHHHAAAA!:evil:

Is it permissable to mention in this thread that the season Finale is going to be May 14th? The Thursday after the second to last eppie our eppie! Dont miss it!!

13. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Pleni,
    The only reason they brought SHE in was to emphansize that Stella's the only woman Mac wants and needs. Sometimes I feel sorry for the actors who played the so called love interests. :lol:

She was all professional and fair to the team. Unless the tptb is hinding her relationship with Mac at the background and suddenly bring it to my face, I don't find her a threat. :)

Thank you for elaborated on what I wanted to say. :)

14. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Shhh...don't say you knew it wasn't going to happen. It did happen!!!
    Right? I think it did, I think it did, I think....:scream::scream::scream::brickwall:

I've noticed things fly fast in here:
    First time I read this thread~~~They would make a great couple
    Now its all~~~BABIES!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

I totally agree with you! SHE was used to "SMacK" some reasoning into his head.:hugegrin:

[​IMG]

Mac <3 Stella #16 - "I think they're on to us Mac"~~~ "I believe your right Stell"

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  15. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

After reading all of the posts I conclude: I SERIOUSLY can't wait for the episodes to come!!!

and for Plenilunio I so understand what you mean, but I think it's a way of Mac to OFFICIALLY tell Stella how ready he is for a REAL relationship... hint hint :p

Ok, fav moments? how about all of the aboves :D
    But if I really had to choose, It would have to be that episode where Stella is told to step down on the case. And after the heated argument between Mac and Stella, Stella was going to apologize for being so stubbornly determined and Mac gave her the case anyways. Those looks... especially Mac's to Stella... how it shows he's left grinning at Stella even when she'd left... such an epic smile at the end :)

A lot of people were talking about eye sex so it gave me an idea for the next title:

Cause as friends, they sure do have a lot of eye sex, baby!

or

Cause Smack is bound to be Smex:lol:

Bold enough? Hope that's enough to convert people who think they have a brother/ sister relationship :lol:

Oh btw jwells2472 I just LOVE your pic of Smack and how they're both looking at it. The whole I just can't figure this out cracks me out. :D

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.