Build-A-Hawkes

My sisters and I are trying to make all the CSI's. We currently have a Mac, Stella, Flack and Angell. From NY, that is. Seriously though, if I was going to make a Hawkes, I would make him a turtle 'cause his names Sheldon :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aww, this is such a cool idea, didn't realise that I hadn't already posted in, but the idea of a teddy Sheldon is the cutest thing, aside of an Adam teddy of course (Oooh, now there's an idea for my birthday next month... ;)) I can't wait to see some pics of him, has his little lab coat and glasses came yet?

Aww, this is such a cool idea, didn't realise that I hadn't already posted in, but the idea of a teddy Sheldon is the cutest thing, aside of an Adam teddy of course (Oooh, now there's an idea for my birthday next month... ;)) I can't wait to see some pics of him, has his little lab coat and glasses came yet?

Fedex is scheduled to come sometime on friday or saturday. He should be complete soon! :bolian:

My sisters and I are trying to make all the CSI's. We currently have a Mac, Stella, Flack and Angell. From NY, that is. Seriously though, if I was going to make a Hawkes, I would make him a turtle 'cause his names Sheldon :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I've always wanted to make my own plushes. My little sister as well.
Although we never had the right materials all the time. What did you and your sister use to make them?

Yeah, I've always wanted to go to Build-A-Bear... I'd make an Adam, and then probably a couple of characters from my favorite books. :3

I can't wait til you make him! I'd love to see the pics! :D

The last thing I need to do is go into Build-A-Bear right now. I'd come out broke and with 20 stuffed animals I don't need. :lol:

So I got his glasses and the box, but I was missing the lab coat. SO I took it upon myself to make a slight change. He is now Teddy ME Sheldon complete with scrubs and glasses. :) Its so cute. I'm taking pictures tonight and uploading.
It was so hard to get out of build a bear with out going crazy. :lol: I was like a kid in a candy store. I was so close to buying a medical kit to go with him. I had to restrain myself.

PhotoView.jsp

please tell me if this worked or not!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=216699408209.397180820309.1240885576535&photoid=297180820309&folderid=0&view=1&page=1&sort_order=&albumsperpage=&navfolderid=2009[*/IMG]

please tell me if this worked or not![/QUOTE]
Honey, quoting your message I've realized you're using image tags to link to something that's not the image itself, but the album where you posted it (I added the * so that you could see it). I've tried pasting that image in my address bar, but I've gotten an "Album not found" message :confused:

Back