**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Eric was on the last second of the promo. I wish I could post, but sadly, I don't know how to do that.

2. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

OK, maybe the 3 of them aren't alone in the lab and someone else bites the dust? Valera? noooo...hmmm, I hope it's NOT Kyle since I don't want to see Horatio go that DARK or depressed-he won't be able to go to work for months...besides didn't somebody post pics of Kyle and Tara and Ryan again in the morgue when Julia starts shooting up the place? so nobody of the 3 pictured dies-so which character would 'change Miami forever'???? Pls not Tripp?

3. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I watched the promo again (on my DVR) this time slow-mowing the second explosion. Here is what you see in the promo.

1) Some people at a table. Resteraunt explodes.

2) Horatio carries a bleeding woman away from the ruined building.

(Here's where that handy-dandy slowmo comes in)

3) Kyle unzips a bodybag. A grenade falls out of the corpses' jacket sleeve. Kyle asks, "what was that?" Tara looks around.

4) The grenade falls to the ground, right between Ryan and Kyle's feet. Ryan makes a "RUN!" face, and Kyle does the same.

5) Then there's the shortest shot of Kyle being thrown to the ground and sliding/tumbling across the floor, closely followed by Ryan, who knocks over a table on his way down.

6) Eric says "Boom" and smirks.

I'm inclined to think there aren't any life-threatening injuries, though I have this irking feeling that Kyle's going to be hurt in some way. As for the theory of the third party, when watched slowly it's obvious that Kyle and Ryan were standing closest to the grenade.

And that tagline..."Will change Miami forever?"...advertising junk. They're just trying to fool us. :rolleyes:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

the 'change miami forever' part probably is just something about Tara's pills. Maybe the blast exposes her stash. :lol:

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

For all those people who miss Corey already, he's co-writing the last two epis, or two of them I dont know.

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

For everyone who wants to watch the promo, here it is :D

It looks pretty intensive :D I can't wait. I think nobody will die or something, you know how promos are, they just want us to be worried or something, it happenned so many times before :lol: The example that I will never forget: You May Now Kill The Bride :lol:

Thank for the info C.H.E.A.R. :D Good to know that he is co-writing :)

7. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

CBS promo

Ryan in it again! Look like he save Tara, i hoped he save both Tara and Kyle :( But, who knows, it's just very short promo! ;)

PS first time i wrote shirt instead short, damn, i still thinking about Ryan in t-shirt :lol:

Edit: csifann1, you fast, while checking my post on mistakes you already post promo :lol:

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I beat you :lol:

It's better 2 promo's links than no one :lol:

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Totally agree :lol: I still searching for canadian promo, but no luck.

I watch promo again, now i think Ryan save Kyle:

[​IMG]

What you think? Tara is darker.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  10. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

That's Ryan pulling down a table to shield them from the blast, I believe. And yah, that's probably Kyle. I wonder where the pic from the TV Guide scan fits in all this, I guess we'll see. :)

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I watched the promo but without sound since I'm at school. Still I got the jist of it! :eek: Looks awesome. I loved how Ryan pulled the table over... I'm gonna be drooling during that, I can tell. :shifty:

I'm glad we don't have to wait more than a week for this episode. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I don't know how Ryan managed to disco slide across the floor like that. He must not have been wearing shoes!!

I agree with luf....SO glad we only have to wait a week!

I really hope Ryan saves Kyle. That would be so cute.

LOVE Ryan's OH CRAP face...heeheee

13. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This episode looks so intense :eek:!!!!! I get chills from watching Ryan and Kyle's expressions.

So "boom" is spreading now throughout the other CSI franchises, huh? :lol:

15. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I think what is going to happen is that Tara is going to be severely messed up IE trip to the hospital and oh given prescription drugs for the pain. But she will be taking these new ones on top of what she's already been taking.

Kyle will be saved because of Ryan protecting him, and yes, H will be forever in debt to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.