Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kohoutek

Kohoutek Prime Suspect

Noooooooo! Mr. Nigel-Murray for the win!!

Does my avatar give it away that I'm a VNM fan? :rolleyes::lol:

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HA HA...no I didn't have a clue :lol:

I don't mind Mr. Nigel-Murray that much. As long as it is not Clark, he doesn't fit in.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Why can't we have Wendell and Nigel? I adore them both. I can't choose between them. Clark is okay as a temp, but you're right he doesn't fit in with the others. I like Vincent Nigel Murray because he likes to do experiments with Hodgins which reminds me of Zack. :lol: I like Wendell cause he's just cute. :lol: I didn't mind any of the rotating students except Daisy. She just bugged me. I don't like her any better as Sweet's gf either. Her calling him Lancelot in that one ep about made me puke. :lol: It was worse than Oliver and Lily calling each other Lily-pop and Ollie-pop on Hannah Montana. :lol: (I was bored one day and there was nothing else on tv, plus the show is kind of funny sometimes lol).

4. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Wendell is too stinking cute to give up. I love him. Clark is okay... Daisy was funny... VNM is okay... just annoying. He bugs me because he always goes off on tangents... I like it when people focus, lol. It IS cool how he does experiments, though...

Wendell is just normal and funny. He's like Booth. That's why I loves him so much. He cracked me up in the last episode he was in, with the whole pizza thing...

I cannot give him up. If brennan doesn't pick him, I may cry. ='[

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

My vote definitely goes to Wendell :D He's adorable, like everyone else has already said, and, I don't know... I just think that he's the best fit. Nigel-Murray is okay, and I like that he does experiments with Hodgens, but I think he'd just get annoying after a while. I like him in small doses ;)

6. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

I love Wendall too! He's mah fav :p

7. GregNickRyanFan

[random]OMG... I just realized something. :lol: The male/female leads in both Bones and CSI: Miami have the same first names (David and Emily). :lol: Why that never dawned on me before, I haven't a clue.[/random]

I remembered I hadn't seen all of Monday's ep either. :lol: So I watched both last night, but I missed part of Thursday's ep cause my cable box switched channels and recorded about five minutes of Survivor. :(

What happened after Sweets walked to the two way mirror to look at Booth when Nazomi wouldn't talk? Who killed the sister of Booth's friend? Does anyone know if this ep will be airing on TNT soon so I can re-record it?

Okay now on to the review for BOTH episodes:

Monday's ep:

Jack: Oh man I still owe him twenty bucks. :lol: I dont' think he'll need it where he's going Hodgins.

Sweets: Grief can be very difficult to process so if anyone needs to talk-
    Booth: That's why they have booze. :lol:

the mortician guy looks so famil.... EUREKA! It just hit me. He was on that ep of Burn Notice where his gf got kidnapped cause the kidnappers thought he had money but he was only house sitting. I'm so glad I finally figured that out cause it was bugging me big time. :lol:

:lol: at Booth taking the money from the dead guy. That's just wrong.

:lol: at Booth leading Brennan to pay her respects. I thought he was gonna pat her on the tushie for a minute there. :lol:

Translation as a code word for murder. :lol:

booth: Start drinking.
    Brennan: Why?
    Booth: Cause I'm hoping you'll pass out. :lol:

Brennan's "sad" face = :guffaw:

the widow's drunk.

"Stop playing with the body!" :guffaw: :guffaw:

:lol: at Bones' waving motion to indicate the mortician and widow were having sex. :lol:

His job is to comfort the bereaved. :guffaw:

Ew, Booth... suggesting the undertake is gonna go "take care of" the vic's mom.

:lol: at Hodgins' "Oh. My. God." when he saw B&B taking the body.

Loved him throwing the glass. Angela's expressions are great.

Angela drives a Matrix.

Angela: Hodgins, what are you possessed by Brennan? :guffaw:

Is it my imagination or did Angela look jealous when that woman hugged Jack?

His hair is like Hitler? :lol:

"I did acid in high school. That's probably why I'm not a doctor."
    "You watched Zombie movies on acid?" :lol:

King of the Funeral. :guffaw:

Haha, that woman at the restaurant matched her eyeshadow to her dress.

:lol: at Sweets and the undertaker.

That girl doesn't look like Cleopatra to me.

Barney: What a nice voice you have.
    Brennan: Yes, I know.

Booth: You think he'd want to see this? (about the widow and mistress fighting)
    Barney: I'm pretty sure he would, especially if they were in jello. :guffaw:

Cam put Sunglasses on the vic... and no one noticed he wasn't wearing his regular glasses?

Brennan made a jealous look when Booth said something nice aobut the lawyer.

:lol: Angela loved the funeral drama.

The irony of the woman dying cause she ran out of meds by using them to kill her stepson.

B&B's talk at the end was cute.

She'd rather refrigerate him. :lol:

=====

thursday's ep:

:lol: at the group wondering about the Dr's gender.

Happy ending massuse :lol:

Okay... what moved? She so wasn't close enough to for THAT. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  8. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

So I'm finally caught up except for the last one. I was so embarassed for Jack and that toast - good cover though. :lol: The B&B scenes the second half of the season have just been sweet (no pun intended). Gordon Gordon back - oh can we just kidnap him and keep him!! I like his eminently logical British views. As to who is having a hard time keeping their feelings in check, it has to be Booth. He is so head over heels for Bones and it has to be hard to keep that hidden to be able to work with her. I agree with you all that this second half has been much stronger than the first half was.
    Not thrilled about the plug for Family Guy with Stewie. Completely different show and really jarring in-show advertisement. And, poor Booth with a tumour! Please let him be ok!!:(

9. GregNickRyanFan

the new tv guide says in the finale, Ryan O'Neal is back as Brennan's dad and also Zack Addy returns. Zack will be as suspect in the episode's murder (um how is that when he's in a psych hospital?) Is the victim someone we know? "I'm not saying it's not," Hanson hints. Motley Crue guests and will sing "Dr. Feelgood" in the episode, but don't take that as an indication that the Booth/Brennan hookup is a hallucination. "It's not a dream sequence," Hanson insists. "We are going to give the audience what they expect in a way they won't expect it. It's a love letter to our loyal viewers."

10. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Is anybody else afraid for the final two episodes of the season? I mean, I have faith in Hart Hanson, but I am scared.

11. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

Wendall has my vote, plus I think he's the most likely (not to mention likeable) choice. They went into his backstory (the smoking lung cancer father, the neighbors who ponied up for him to go to school, plus he's Booth's hockey buddy and they stuck up for each other on the rink like good friends) more than any of the others. Another reason Wendall is my first guess is this little snippet I found from a reputable spoiler site:
    When Brennan decides she wants a baby Mr. Nigel-Murray offers up his sperm, saying he sells them monthly. When Booth shows discomfort donanting, Brennan seems ready to take Mr. Nigel-Murray's offer, a decision which Booth does not agree with, saying 'You'll give birth to the spawn of Satan!'

I noticed on a lot of shows that those characters who end up as couples (or at least who end up being shipped as couples) have the same first letter first or last names, or intitials. here's a handy list:
    Delko/Duquense on CSI: Miami
    Monroe/Messer on CSI: NY
    DiNozzo/David onNCIS
    Chase/Cameron on House
    Booth/Bones on Bones
    Booth/Brennan also on Bones There's double for ya
    Those are all I can think of now, but there's probably more.

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Then again, one of my all-time favorite TV couples is...

Mulder/Scully

But you do have a point. That's an impressive list! Nowadays, I always associate "same first letter in last names" to Booth and Bones/Booth and Brennan because that's how all the fanfic writers label their romantic fics between the two: "BB".

13. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

What site did you get that tasty tidbit off of?

14. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

Spoilertv. The URL is http://spoilertv.blogspot.com
    The Bones page is http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/search/label/Bones
    If you go back far enough in the spoilers, you'll find a few pages of script from the pen-ultimate episode of the season; The Critic in the Cabernet. These scenes also give loads on insight into-
    -Booth's hallicinations (i.e., Stewie), Booth's inner conflict over Brennan's request for his sperm, and the case itself.
    This site has loads of info on all of my shows. It truly is a godsend. And those pages of script were AWESOME!

15. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

The Critic in the Cabernet is the pen-ultimate episode?

Anyway, I can't find these script pages. Did you see them? If so, do you still have a URL hidden away in your browsing history? If so, can you post the URL for us? Purdy please? :adore:

[[edit]] Wait, nevermind, I should have just gone on to the next page before posting. I found the scripts. Nevermind about posting the URL (unless someone else wants it) and thanks for the heads-up!

Alright, so, I read the scripts, and...

...I've gotta say, I could stand the idea of Booth interacting with Stewie, a cartoon hallucination, when Booth thought Stewie was talking to him through a TV set, but Stewie showing up "in real life", in the Interrogation Room, is just, ugh, too much. The stunt casting in this upcoming episode nearly reaches shark-jumping levels of ridiculousness.

Other than that, it sounds good. I was a bit pissed when I read Booth's dialog about the baby being all Brennan's responsibility, but then kind of glad (and also kind of worried) that an hallucination convinced Booth to play a part in the kid's life.

I keep reading spoiler after spoiler about the sex scene coming about in a "surprising" way. What the heck is "surprising sex"?? I can't wrap my mind around it. Ah well. All shall be revealed in due time.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.