Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Hi all! I'm new around here. Could someone post links for pics of Nick/Mandy, CSI? I'm afraid I don't know episode names too well. Sorry.

BTW fatalze do you have Season 2 Speed caps? :-D

Oh, sorry, apparently I totally missed this reply! I actually do have Season 2 screen capped, and I could pull Speed caps out of the folders for ya. :) Will post 'em later tonight or tomorrow morning sometime.

Hi all! I'm new around here. Could someone post links for pics of Nick/Mandy, CSI? I'm afraid I don't know episode names too well. Sorry.

Which season? And do you mean caps of Nick and Mandy together? Cause if that's what you're looking for, I bet you could find some in their thread in the Shipper Central forum. If you mean separately, try the this website. They have a pretty large collection of screen caps from all seasons of CSI.

Oh and HI to you as well. And welcome. :D

BTW fatalze do you have Season 2 Speed caps? :-D

Oh, sorry, apparently I totally missed this reply! I actually do have Season 2 screen capped, and I could pull Speed caps out of the folders for ya. :) Will post 'em later tonight or tomorrow morning sometime.

Which season? And do you mean caps of Nick and Mandy together? Cause if that's what you're looking for, I bet you could find some in their thread in the Shipper Central forum. If you mean separately, try the this website. They have a pretty large collection of screen caps from all seasons of CSI.

Oh and HI to you as well. And welcome. :D
Thanks for the info!

Does anyone have caps from A Space Oddity yet? I'd really love a shot or two of Hodges in that uniform, but haven't been able to find any from the episode yet.

You're welcome, Everlovin!

Okay, FallenforFlack, I finally have your Speedle season 2 screen caps for you. Sorry it took so long, life was kickin my butt.

Speedle Season 2

Over 300 caps zipped up, if you need a .rar file instead, let me know. :)

I'm looking for a couple of things.

1. Does anyone have a zip file of caps of Maxine Valera from Seasons 1 and 2 of Miami (those are the only seasons I don't have on dvd).

2. Are there full screencaps up of the last two Vegas eps anywhere? (Space Oddity and If I Had A Hammer)

GNRF.. I have zip files of screencaps for all episodes from S1 and S2 of Miami.. however, I just finished uploading them all to my Megaupload account and deleting them from my hard drive.. (spring cleaning for the computer time), so I can't easily pull Valera caps anymore. I am slowly making these screencaps available on my screencap archive LJ.. but since it coud be a week or longer before I have both seasons 1 and 2 posted, I could give the links in a private message or something.

GNRF.. I have zip files of screencaps for all episodes from S1 and S2 of Miami.. however, I just finished uploading them all to my Megaupload account and deleting them from my hard drive.. (spring cleaning for the computer time), so I can't easily pull Valera caps anymore. I am slowly making these screencaps available on my screencap archive LJ.. but since it coud be a week or longer before I have both seasons 1 and 2 posted, I could give the links in a private message or something.

That's fine. No rush. :) Thanks. :D

I'm looking for caps of Wendy and/or Riley. Also, does anyone know of any other general cap sites for LV and that have Season 9 up? I remember seeing a fan's personal site that had a lot of caps (and that was mentioned on this site), but haven't been able to find it again.

Back