Home Sweet Home - Nick/Sara

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CSIgal, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Woo, great chapter. Sara's such a tease lol! Update soon!!!

~Sara~

2. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

Woot woot! New chapter! As I said before, I am in love with this story. It's not stereotypical or anything, and not cliched and is realistic. :D

I like the "dominant side" of Sara. And I bet Nick likes it too.... :devil:

3. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

wow love it... cant wait for more.

4. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

read and reviewed!!! i luv it :D

5. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Loved it! Girl that was hot!!!

6. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

((The end is just for you Heartagram!!! Enjoy guys! I'll try to update as soon as I can. Moving into a new house so I'll be busy for a week or so.))

|Chapter 7|

Nick grinned at Sara as she sat down next to Amber. He leaned his head back and downed his shot tossing the glass to Eric. He introduced Sara to his buddies and looked around for somewhere to sit. He motioned for Sara to get up and sit in his lap when he couldn’t find an available seat to pull up to the table. A young girl barely clothed came and took their drink order.

“So Nick where in the hell did you find a fine looking woman like this man?” Doug said as he took a sip of his beer and grinned at Sara. “She looks like she would have better sense than to fool with your lazy ass.”

Nick laughed and rubbed Sara’s lower back. “Ah you know…the Stokes charm got goin and she was sucked in before she realized how I really was.” Sara slapped him hard on the shoulder. “Ouch…damn. Joking honey. ” Everyone at the table laughed.

“We work together.” Sara said and took her drink from the young girl’s hand. “Thank you….” She took a sip and felt Nick’s breath trickle down her neck as he nibbled on her earlobe. She closed her eyes when she felt goosebumps pop up on her arms.

“You wanna dance darlin’?” He said softly in her ear. He ran a hand up the back of her shirt and massaged base of her neck gently. He wasn’t sure what had come over him but he couldn’t keep his hands off of her and from the way things were starting to progress neither could she. He felt her hand undo a few buttons on his shirt and she slid her hand in rubbing his chest. Nick’s grasp of reality slowly faded away and his body went into a deep relaxation period.

“I’ll do anything you want to do…” She looked him in the eyes and said huskily. She felt his mouth claim hers and his tongue inch his way in her mouth. She moaned into his mouth and switched her position on his lap to straddle him before she was aware what was going on. Everything was a little fuzzy on her end of things and wasn’t quite sure what was going on. She heard in the distance the thumping sound of music and felt Nick’s lips start to nibble on her neck.

Eric turned to Doug and pointed to Nick. “Man what the hell did you put in those shots we gave them? You did something because he never acts like this.”

Doug laughed and took out a bottle of pills and handed it to Eric. “Amber wanted to tone it down so Sara could relax. I figured Nick could probably use some relaxation of his own. So my point was proved….they are both relaxed and having a good time. It wasn’t a whole pill. Hell it wasn’t even half. More like half of a half in each shot.”

Eric read the label and shook his head. “My god man where in the hell did you get this? Ecstasy?!?! Holy shit dude!”

“Keep your voice down man. Amber will kill me if she hears this. It’ll wear off in no time and they’ll be back to normal. It was just something to take the edge off. Just keep them from driving a couple of hours and they’ll be fine.” Doug said in a hushed voice.

After some time Amber drug Eric to the dance floor figuring Nick and Sara wanted to be alone and Doug mingled his way to the bar along with two of Amber’s girlfriends. Sara pulled back breathing a little heavily and looked down realizing she was straddling Nick, his pants were unbuttoned, the shirt he had on was half unbuttoned and they were sitting alone at a table in a club. She frowned not really understanding what happened or how much time had been lost.

Nick looked up at Sara and ran his hands up the sides of her body and starts to grind his hips up against her and hearing a plead for him to stop fall out of her mouth. It didn’t register with him what she said and he leaned up kissing her collarbone in several different spots when his mind became crystal clear and he realized where he was. He stopped and looked up at Sara who had a confused look on her face.

“Ummmm…” He asked looking down between them. “What the hell happened?”

Sara looked down at herself and noticed her shirt was pulled halfway up and her pants were too unbuttoned. “I think I should ask you the same question….I remember coming in here…taking a shot of something and then things get really fuzzy.” She said buttoning up her jeans and having a seat beside him in the booth.

“Yeah me too….” He said shaking his head still confused. He buttoned up his pants and his shirt before looking over at Sara who had gotten quiet. “Sar…honey you alright?” He asked very concerned.

Sara nodded yes and noticed a drink she had obviously ordered hadn’t been touched. She looked around the club and saw one of Nick’s friends making his way back to the table. He sat down and smacked Nick on the back playfully.

“Come down here to the bar….Eric’s buying shots for everyone.” Doug said and took a sip of his beer he was holding.

Nick shook his head no and rubbed the back of his neck. “I think we’re gonna pass man and head on back home. We’re not feelin to good. Must’ve been something we ate or something. I dunno. I feel like I blacked out earlier. What the hell happened?” Nick asked.

“Oh…uh nothin’ man. You and your girl had a few drinks, danced around a bit and came back up here. You guys started getting all hot and heavy so we let you guys be.” Doug said and hoped he sounded convincing. “You want me to call a cab or somethin’?”

“No I’m alright. I can drive. I’ll get up with you guys later….” He said and Doug nodded before he went back to the bar.

Nick turned back to Sara who was still sitting there quietly, her arms folded around her as if she was cold. He leaned over and kissed her gently. She wasn’t acting right and it scared him a little. He got up and reached for her hand. “Come on…let’s go on home…” He said into her ear and she nodded.

They made their way out of the club and out to Nick’s truck. He turned on the ignition and rolled the windows down letting in the warm night air. He looked over at Sara who had kicked off her sandals and tucked her legs underneath her. He reached over and cupped her face turning her towards him.

“Baby…what’s wrong?” He asked with a worried look on his face. “You’ve not said anything in quite a while…”

“I…I just feel really disoriented. Can we please go home Nick? I really just want to go home…” She said in a weird tone of voice he wasn’t used to.

“We’ll do whatever you want hon….I don’t feel so hot either. Maybe something we ate earlier didn’t settle right with the alcohol. We’ll feel better if we go and lay down for a while I guarantee.” He said with a reassuring tone to his voice.

They make it back to the house 20 minutes later and Nick opens the front door turning off the alarm when he noticed his parents had went on to bed. He resets the alarm after Sara was in and they walk hand in hand upstairs to his old room. He moves the suitcases off of his bed into the floor and Sara immediately falls down on the bed curling up with his pillow. She was fast asleep within minutes without even taking off her clothes. Nick shook his head a little still disoriented and went into the bathroom punching in Amber’s cell number as he started to get ready to go to bed himself.

“Amb….I got a question. What kinda shot did Eric hand Sara & I when we got there? What was in it?” He asked as he brushed his teeth.

“Hang on a sec….” She said and he heard the music slowly fade out. “It was something called Dragon’s Breath why?” She asked a little concerned. “You’ve had them before…”

“Yeah I know that but are you sure there wasn’t anything else in it? I mean Sara and I are missing quite a bit of time. It’s like we blacked out or something.” He said as he rinsed out his toothbrush.

“Nope….just alcohol. What??? Alright I’m comin’…Hey I gotta go. I’ll see you tomorrow alright? Nite Nick!” She said and ended the call before he could say anything.

Nick went back into his room convinced something was in that drink other than alcohol and curled up with Sara falling asleep before he realized it. He woke up hours later to the sound of thunder and the bed bouncing as Sara laid back down. He pulled her closer to him and felt the lacy material realizing she had changed clothes. He kissed the top of her head.

“Hey…you feelin better?” He said softly and stroked her back slowly.

“Yeah I feel fine…that was really weird Nick. That’s never happened to me before.” She jumped at the sound of thunder and cuddled up closer to Nick inhaling the faint smell of his cologne.

Nick chuckled a little and squeezed her tightly against him knowing how she hated storms. “It’s alright….I got you.” He said soothingly. “It’s just a storm babe….”

Sara smiled at the soothing sound of his voice and ran her hand up his chest for several minutes trying to calm down and relax. She brought her lips to his kissing him very softly. “I know what would probably take my mind off of it….” She says teasingly and runs her hand down his chest, over his belly button and down the front of his boxers. “And from the feel of things you do too….” She kissed him passionately and rolled on top of him pushing her hair out of her face. Her hips started to grind against his and she could hear his breath deepen. Lightening flashed and she was able to see the amount of desire on his face for a brief second. “Please Nick……I’ve been such a good girl today….” She said in a playful whine. “I even put on that nightie you love and that special pair of undies….” She smiled as she felt his hands roam all over her body and sucked in some air as his hands made it between them caressing her through the lacy material of her thongs.

“Mmmmm I do love those….” He said huskily into her ear and matched her movements with his hips. He knew there was no earthly way possible anything could happen in his bed without waking his parents. She was the type of girl that loved to express exactly how she felt and what she wanted in a very high tone of voice. He had gotten several bangs on the wall from neighbors back at his apartment on many occasions.

“Baby…..” She whined and moved harder against him. “please….don’t make me wait any longer. I can be quiet….”

A guttural moan escaped Nick’s mouth when he felt her hand go down between them caressing him very gently and inched down his boxers releasing him. He was about to say something when Sara leaned down kissing him deeply and adjusting her position on top of him as she inched over her panties allowing him entry. His breath deepened quickly and he felt her walls tighten around him. He took one of his hands pulling her hips down on him hard while the other covered her mouth muffling the moan he had expected. He felt her hands cover his over her mouth and her teeth bite down hard against his hand as her hips moved faster. He had to bite his lip rather hard to keep from calling her name at that point. The storm outside increasingly became more severe and lightening flashed across the room letting Nick get a glimpse of her beautiful face.

Nick removed his hand from her mouth and used both hands to slow down her pace. The only sounds in the room were the faint sounds of thunder and the heavily ragged breathing coming from both of them. He allowed her to move very slowly and touched her lips with his fingers. “Why don’t you let Daddy take you for a roll in the hay?”

Sara moaned very softly and pushed down hard on him. “But Daddy…..” She whined. “It’s raining and I’ll get all wet….”

Nick moaned her name softly and thrusted up into her hard not caring at that point if she screamed or not. He regained some composure after a short while and ran his hands up her body slowly. “But that’s the whole point baby….” He said in a quiet hushed voice. “You know Daddy likes you all wet….”

7. Dreamsingr

Dreamsingr Lab Technician

Wow that was hot! Update soon!!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I almost died at the end..let daddy take you for a roll in the hay xD

9. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

WHOLLY HELL!!! more more more :D

10. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

Wooot!!! Woot!!! That was...smoldering hot and yummy!!! You can make a more detailed version in ff.net ;)

Oh, and I'm sure George and Jorja would appreciate the "roll in the hay" comment. Well, I know George would.

And the whole biting down thing, am I a sick person, or can anyone else picture GE and JF (or Nick and Sara) doing that? 'Cause they're hot like that. :devil:

MORE!!!

11. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

omg more!!!

lmao at the roll in the hay line!

and the drug thing was creative ;)

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

wow and great nice. want more of it.
    update soon...

13. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Okay the first part is not pg13 sooo if you wanna read it check my account at FanFiction.net shortly. My ID for that account is in the first message here in this thread. I'm gonna start it off here where the rating picks back up to pg13 :)

Chapter 8:

*edited for content*

“Somebody got an extra special treat tonight didn’t they….” He teased and rolled off of her onto his back breathing heavily.

Sara chuckled and regulated her breathing. She propped herself up on an elbow and looked down at him. “Damn it was so worth it….” She kissed his lips gently. “I love you…” She said as she pulled back and loved the smile that formed.

“Mmmm I love you too….god do I love you.” Nick said and leaned up kissing her slowly letting her tongue slide into his mouth. He pulled back after sometime and caressed her face. “Keep that up and there won’t be any sleeping…” He grinned and grabbed his boxers that were sticking out from under the blankets.

“Maybe that’s what I was going for…” She let her voice trail off and grinned.

“We tried the all nighter remember. After the third time you were begging to go to sleep.” She stuck out her tongue at him and he laughed. “Would you like to tell me why we didn’t use anything?” He asked looking at her. “It’s not that I’m complaining gosh no…just curious is all.” He added quickly.

Sara shrugged a little as she sat up noticing the worst part of the storm was over. “Oh you know..wanted to try something different.” She said leaving it at that.

Nick reached under the covers finding his boxers and shrugged his shoulders at her explanation. “Whatever makes you happy darlin’. You know you won’t get any complaints on my part if I never use one again.” He leaned over kissing her lips softly. “You just feel so much better without it….”

They eventually laid back down cuddling together listening to the sound of the falling rain outside in the darkness. Sara soon fell asleep to the sound of Nick’s heartbeat. He heard her breathing deepen realizing she had gone to sleep and kissed her lightly on top of the head. She snuggled closer against him and tightened her grip around his waist.

Morning came sooner than Sara expected. She peaked out from under the heavy comforter with a groan as sunlight hit her eyes from the nearby window. She rolled over expecting to find Nick but the bed was empty. Lying on his pillow was a single red rose and a little note. She smiled and sat up taking the rose in her hand smelling of it. She took the note and read to herself.

“Mornin’ Sunshine. We’ve got a lot to do today so why don’t you start by following the trail and taking yourself a nice long hot shower. Change into my favorite pair of jeans and meet me on the front porch.

Love you Sunshine,
    Nick

P.S. Coffee is waiting on you over on your nightstand.”

Sara couldn’t keep from smiling as she turned around noticing a big mug of steaming coffee sitting on the nightstand. She took the cup in her hands and got out of the bed looking at the trail of rose petals that led to their bathroom. She smiled and went over to the window looking out over the fields spying a few horses. She enjoyed the scenery until she finished her coffee and then took herself a long shower as Nick had suggested. After showering and still wrapped in a towel she went back into their bedroom taking out the jeans Nick had claimed his favorite with a khaki colored tank top. She put on a light amount of makeup and clipped her hair up before going downstairs. She walked out on the front porch expecting to see Nick sitting on the front steps and looked around confused when she saw nothing. She turned to her left to find an empty side of the porch. Frowning she turned to her right and saw Nick sitting on the railing dressed in a light blue t-shirt and faded jeans with a smile on his face.

“There’s my beautiful girl….” He walked over and handed her the few roses he was holding kissing her softly on the lips. “I was wondering when you were gonna show up. Enjoy your shower?” He asked not giving away anything to let her know what he was up to.

Sara smiled and shook her head. “Very much. But I think I enjoyed the rose and wake up message more….” She kissed him softly once more and ran her hand up his chest slowly. “You have no idea how sweet you are…”

Nick grinned and took the hand on his chest in his locking his fingers with hers. “Oh I believe I have a good idea. Ready to get your day started?” He asked rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.

“As long as I get to spend it with you….” She said with a half grin.

Nick led her to his truck opening the door for her holding out a hand to help her up. He shut the door making sure he had what he needed for later in his pocket and got in the driver’s side. He waved to his mother who was standing at the front door smiling. He took a long look at her before starting the engine. He started down the long driveway and knew the questions would come soon enough from her. He turned on the radio and rolled the windows down letting in the fresh morning air trying not to act any differently than he normally did.

Sara glanced at him trying to figure out exactly what he had planned getting no indication from his face. “Okay so would you like to tell me where we are exactly going? You know I’m gonna ask until you at least tell me something.” She said playfully.

Nick shook his head knowing what she said was true. He sang along with the radio until she playfully smacked him wanting some sort of answer. He laughed and shook his head. “Alright alright. No need for violence. I thought it would be nice to go out to breakfast. Geez…”

Sara gave him a look knowing that wasn’t exactly all of it but let it go. She scooted over closer to him and kissed his neck lightly. “I slept so good last night….”

Nick grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. “I’m sure you did. You had quite the workout didn’t you.” She chuckled and kissed his neck lightly in a few different places inhaling the scent of his cologne. “Mmmmm don’t start…” He mumbled and tried to keep his attention focused on the road and the way to the restaurant.

“You just smell so good I can’t help it…” She mumbled in the crook of his neck and giggled a little when he started tracing her arm with his fingertips.

Nick let her be and didn’t say anything else for quite a while. He was pretty sure he was making the right decision but wasn’t exactly sure yet how he was going to do it. He had a lot of things planned to do as long as the weather held out and didn’t rain. She deserved so much more than he could ever give her but hoped that what he was able to do was enough. He was snapped out of his thoughts when her hand squeezed the inside of his thigh.

“Sara….” He said in a warning tone and she laughed scooting back over to her side of the truck.

“Okay okay I’ll stop. So where ya takin’ me?” She asked interlinking her fingers through his.

“A place called Lucky’s. You’ll like it I promise.” He said and squeezed her hand.

“Okay if you say so…” She grinned at him. “And then….”

Nick laughed. “You never stop do you?” She shook her head no with a smile. “And then we’re gonna take a little walk and have a little talk. Now shush…no more questions alright.”

Sara agreed and wondered what else they could possibly have to talk about that involved them having to go out privately. She came up blank after sometime but it still ate away at her in the back of her mind. Nick pulled into a parking spot at the restaurant and shut off the engine. He got out as did Sara. She walked over to him and wrapped her fingers through his looking around.

“You wanna sit outside?” He asked giving her a kiss on the top of the head. She shook her head and he led her over to a table pulling out her chair for her as she sat down. Despite everything that was going on he still was able to maintain his manners and be a gentleman. He sat down on the opposite end of the small table and took her hands in his smiling. “You look really pretty….”

Sara blushed a little and looked away from him. She still wasn’t used to his compliments. “Thanks….you look really nice too.” She said as she glanced back up.

“Well I wasn’t going for nice so to speak…..sexy maybe…so I just rate a nice?” He asked playfully.

Sara laughed a little. “You know what I meant smarty…..”

Nick let go of her hands as the waiter brought out their menus and took their drink orders. He left them to look at the menus and Nick looked up over his at Sara noticing she was twirling a little of her hair around her finger as she read over the menu. He had talked with his mother before Sara had awoken and was a little more relaxed than he had been the previous day. They absolutely loved her and was in full support of his decision which made it ten times easier for him as long as he didn’t screw it up somehow. He reached into his pocket making sure it was still there and smiled back up at Sara when he noticed she was watching him. He brought out a pack of gum and held it out to her.

“Uh no thanks…would probably clash with the orange juice. But thanks…” She said and went back to reading her menu.

14. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Great chapter. Love it. :D

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

it so perfectly sweet....
    he better a very clever line to say and she better yes... if my assumtion is right.... hope im right...
    i'm squealing real loud...
    next chappie... pretty please...