Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Thanks so much. She looks gorgeous. I beginning to think Eva can't look bad.

How could you have this beautiful woman in your cast and not use her? She needs a storyline and it'd be nice if they would give her a guy to play off of for kicks - notice I didn't ask for a romantic storyline.

I'd like to see a H/Y sexual tension storyline for Natalia. H/Y was subtle. That's what made it so great!

Don't know who I'd pick for her to play with, but I know that Eric isn't worthy of her anymore. I do like the way she and Ryan interact, so those two might be fun. I don't know if Togo can do the understated sexual tension thing, but it might be fun to watch them try. :)

If not, there's always Frank! :lol:

And I still think that Eva could play a kick-butt character like Mary McCormick's character on In Plain Sight in a heartbeat. Smart and physically capable. She'd be perfect to play that type of character - and most important Eva could make it believable!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I keep thinking that TPTB cannot just keep Eva/Natalia on the backburner(closer to no burner) forever.
    Eva is beautiful. I bet both Jonathan Togo and Rex Linn would be willing to try the understated sexual tension thing.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ditto x3. I've seen her doing charity work in jeans & a sweatshirt & she's still just as beautiful. :)

Totally agreed! Her role in 'Cries in the Dark', she played a detective, & one of my favorite scenes was when she tackled the suspect to the ground & put a gun to his face. It was awesome :lol: The end was great too when she wrestled with the crazy chick & kicked the crap out of her. :p

I'd like to see that too, but I'd really love something more comical (like Hodges/Wendy or Adam/Stella), & I wouldn't want a true pairing to come from it. I think Michael Travers would be a good choice to be that "sexual tension" guy & be able to make it cute & funny. He'd be good at stuff like that, & Im sure Natalia would have some witty comebacks & hilarious expressions. :D

4. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Here are some more beautiful pics of Eva.:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

Thanks for all the great pics of Eva! At this rate this is the only way we get to see her. I would love to see some sexual tension between her and Ryan. I also like there friendship as well we just need to see more Eva!:thumbsup::confused:

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

This is a quick wallpaper I made of Eva, I hope you like.:)

[​IMG]

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Calleighspeedle, great wall!
    Do you have a single pic of the one in the left bottom corner? I've seen it somewhere, but I don't have it in my "collection".

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Here you go.

[​IMG]

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thank you. I can never snag them off Eva's website, they end up transparent. Doesn't she know I want all her pictures?! :p

10. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Anyone going to sponsor Eva for Rally for Kids? I'll be putting in $10. (I wish I could give more, but I have to pay for college all by myself this semester and I've got no income right now. :()

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Oh, thank you -- that was such a treat! :D

How can this woman be seemingly everywhere EXCEPT on the show that she's on?!?! :wtf:

13. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Eva was absolutely and completely adorable last night! :hugegrin:

What a doll. I loved the way she and David said "Sir" and "Ma'am". It was sweet. And when her character got so excited and reached out and touched Horatio's arm. :lol:

She is totally charming. Natalia works great with every character on the show - unlike a lot of the characters. They should be able to use her in every scene. She proved tonight that she is a tremendous asset to this show and somebody needs to figure it out.

Didn't see her in next week's promo, did I miss her?

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I loved every minute of it!!! Well, minus a few, but overall there was so much Natalia that I was overjoyed just seeing her & being her usual perky self. It's always what I loved about her character - she's just everything rolled into one & such a pleasure to watch.
    This was likely the first epi in a very long time that kept a smile on my face through the entire 60 minutes...well 59 minutes. Hee.

Anyway, I really hope to see more of this. Natalia is adorable with a great personality. She doesn't walk around like she has a popscicle crammed up her behind either & on a show like this, a person like her is so needed to distract us from all the prudes.

I liked it too. There was something just very nice about how comfortable (yet professional) they both were in that opening scene (& poolside with the beachball). It had a very good "lead" feel to it. They give me more of that Grissom/Catherine feel - not in a "purejoy" kinda way, mind you. I think it's the fact that they're both so different, & thier personalities are a nice contrast.

Outstanding job done by Corey Miller for being the first in a long while to shed some much needed light on our Natalia!!! :adore:

I didn't see her in the promo, Delynn.
    Really, Im not counting on having another epi like this for a while. She's now in desperate need of a good arc!!! But this epi just proved that a character doesn't have to have a personal arc or forced drama just to develop thier character & let the viewers get a feel for who they're watching. :)

Our Miami hottie has herself a new man. :hugegrin:
    20th Romy Awards in Vienna,Austria.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=Eva%20LaRue&assetType=image&src=quick

Uh...yu'um! He's cute. Is it just me or does he slightly resemble Rob Estes (aka Nick Townsend, Natalia's ex-jerkface)?! I think it's his smile & eyes. Lucky lady, & very lucky man. ;)

Oh Eva's a hockey fan. LOL. I missed that pic.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  15. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I know one thing if I could pick up men like she can I would be one happy camper! lol There was another pic of her where she's in the green outfit...whos that guy? Is it the same guy cause if so, he looks just like the guy that played Nick! I seriously thought it was him when I first saw it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.